剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
消防员这行很忙
Our jobs keep us pretty busy.
没有哪个姑娘希望
It's hard for someone not to feel
男友总不把心思放在自己身上
like they're always coming in a distant second.
你们因为这份工作而分手了
You broke up over the job?
1988年世界职业棒球大赛
World Series, 1988.
她买♥♥了两张道奇对战奥克兰的主场门票
She had got tickets to see the Dodgers play Oakland, home game.
我当时已经排好班了
And I had already scheduled a shift,
心想反正也不会赢下冠军队
and I figured nobody was gonna beat the A's anyway.
我就跟她说 我之后再补偿她
So I told her I'd make it up to her later.
结果没有之后了
And there never was a later.
吉本森一局中就打出了全垒打
Gibson hit that homerun in game one,
等第五局开场时 她就离开了
and by the time the fifth game came along, she was gone.
你有爱人吗 小子
You got anybody, kid?
我
Me?
没有
No.
我交往过一个
I did once, but--
你听我一句劝
Now listen to me.
你可以当英雄 救死扶伤
You can be the hero, save lives,
但不能把生活也搭进去了
but don't neglect having your own.
别等到垂垂老矣 追悔莫及
Last thing you want is to be at the end holding nothing but regrets.
不听老人言 吃亏在眼前
Trust me. I know.
老红是个退休40年消防员
Look, I'm just saying Red is a 40-year veteran of the department.
两次英勇表彰
Two citations for bravery.
如今他一个人独居在一室公♥寓♥
Now he lives alone in a one-bedroom apartment
用养老金付房♥租
he pays for with his pension.
据你描述
Well, from the way you described him,
他好像觉得这样挺好
it sounds like he's okay with that.
我不觉得挺好
Well, I'm not okay with it.
好球 埃迪
Nice one, Eddie.
又扯到你身上了
So it's all about you.
不 我不是这个意思
No, come on. That's not what I'm saying.
但感觉这事让你不爽 而非他
It does seem like his situation is bothering you more than it bothers him.
我确实不爽
Yeah. I mean, it does bother me.
老红没有朋友 没有家人
Look, Red has no friends, no family.
134队的人 如今也都疏于联♥系♥了
All the guys from the 134, they don't talk anymore.
他就像被抛下了一样
It's like they just left him behind.
那些人也不是有心这样 巴克
I'm sure they didn't mean to, Buck.
各自都有人生
Life gets busy.
渐行渐远 在所难免
It's easy for people to lose touch,
特别是不在同一队工作以后
especially when you don't work in the same firehouse anymore.
我觉得这不厚道
Well, that doesn't make sense to me.
好球 亨
Nice shot, Hen.
我们就不会这样
I mean, that would never happen to us.
当然不会了 我们亲如一家
Of course not. We're family.
这一点永远不会变
Yeah, it's never gonna change.
比如巴比退休了
Yeah, like if Bobby retired.
你是收到风了吗
You know something I don't?
有一天退休了
Some day.
或者我们中有谁转队了
You know, or one of us got moved to another house,
还是会保持联♥系♥
we would still all stay in touch.
没错 比如你们俩
Exactly. Like you two.
你们还跟以前的队友联♥系♥吧
You still keep in touch with the guys that used to be here, right?
其中一些也不是那么亲
I don't know if we'd call some of them friends.
我去年跟汤米联♥系♥过
I spoke with Tommy last year.
虽然我是找他帮忙
I was calling to ask for a favor, but...
总之 我们不会慢慢形同陌路
Anyways, that won't happen to us.
最好不会
Better not.
爸爸 这太没脑回路了
Dad, Dad, this is dumb.
我们怎么不像平时那样开车去商店啊
Now, why couldn't you just drive to the store like normal?
天气这么好 我想跟儿子多相处一下
It's a beautiful day, and I wanted to spend quality time with son.
不行吗
Sue me.
而且我开车 就不能骑滑板车回家了
And if I drove, then we couldn't ride these babies home.
太赞了 真的吗
Yo! Seriously?
但妈妈不让我骑啊
Wait, Mom says I'm not allowed.
你妈又不在这里 是吧
Mom's not here, is she?
我又不是"妻管严"
And she's not the boss of me.
我确实是"妻管严"
Okay, she is the boss of me.
但她不在这里 是吧
But she's not here, is she?
-上来吧 -好
- Come on, hop on. - All right.
-走 -好
- Let's go. - All right.
棒
Okay. Yeah!
-走吧 -别告诉她
- All right, here we go. - Do not tell her.
太棒了
Awesome!
-我就知道你会喜欢 -是啊
- I knew you'd like it. - Yep.
躲得好
Nice move.
我们还是走人行道吧
I think we should stick to the sidewalk.
好 小心
Yeah. Watch it!
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
-我好像知道怎么骑了 -好
- I think I got the hang of it. - Yeah.
什么声音
What's that noise?
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
出事故了
天呐 我家树篱啊
先生 你能动吗
Sir, can you move in there?
我好像胳膊断了
I think I broke my arm.
幸好只是胳膊断了
You're lucky that's all you broke.
这种车很危险 特别是不带头盔 简直是送死
These things are death traps, especially without helmets.
所以我会给他开罚单
Which I will definitely be writing him a ticket for.
而这玩意更是雪上加霜
This thing didn't help.
还好他们绊倒时 没撞上来往车辆
You're lucky they didn't crash into oncoming traffic.
布莱斯呢
Where's Bryce?
你儿子没事 只是擦伤而已
Your son is fine. Just some cuts and bruises.
-我很内疚 -你该内疚
- I feel terrible. - Well, you should.
你差点害死他们
You almost killed them.
有人要电锯了吗
Somebody order a chainsaw?
他是说"电锯"吗
Wait, did he just say "chainsaw"?
抱歉 我也不知怎么会发生这样的事
I am so sorry. I don't even know how this happened.
当时机器失控了
It just-- it got away from me--
可能是风的原因
I think it was the wind.
你为什么在我家上空开无人航拍机啊
What were you doing flying a drone over my house in the first place?
私人住♥宅♥区进行无人航拍犯法
It's illegal to fly a drone over private property.
这是非法入侵罪
That's trespassing.
不 这只是个误会
Wha-- no, this is just a big misunderstanding.
我是个房♥产销♥售♥
I'm a realtor.
我只是为了售房♥而拍摄房♥屋全貌
I was getting aerial footage of the neighborhood for a new listing.
提供顾客全方位体验
Helps sell the full experience.
这里的邻居 我都熟
I know almost every neighbor on the street,
我没听说谁要卖♥♥♥房♥♥
and I haven't heard about any of them selling.
还没正式挂上网
Hasn't gone up on the MLS yet.
如果你是为售房♥公♥司♥拍摄
Well, if you were flying for your realty company,
那这就是商用机了
then this is a commercial drone,
联邦航♥空♥局应该有登记信息
which should be registered with the FAA.
我能看一下你航拍机执照吗
Can I see your remote pilot's license?
我没有
I don't have one.
公♥司♥没钱给买♥♥
Company's too cheap to pay for it.
琼斯
Jones.
那你们公♥司♥也没钱保释你了
Then I'm guessing they're too cheap to bail you out of jail.
慢着 你凭什么逮捕我
Wait, you're arresting me? For what?
无证驾驶无人机 私闯民宅
Operating a drone without a license, trespassing,
破坏他人财物
and destruction of private property.
没必要逮捕我吧 直接罚款不行吗
Is this really necessary? Can't I just pay a fine or something?
就当全方位体验一下警局吧
Think of it as getting the full experience.
别撞到头
Watch your head.
没必要大动干戈逮捕我吧
Arresting me just feels like way more trouble than it's worth.
逮捕疑犯是我的职责
Arresting you is my job.
你的牢骚还是朝联调局探员发吧
You want to complain to someone, save your sob story for the Feds.
这事归他们管 雷 把他带下去
This is their jurisdiction. Rhee, take good care of him.
洛杉矶警局
走吧
Alright, buddy, let's go.
我要见律师
I wanna talk to my lawyer!
吉吉 这是联调局需要的证据
Hey, Gigi, Feds are gonna want to see this.
不错啊 高端货
This is a nice one. Top of the line.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表