剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我没问题
Okay, that's-- that's not what this is.
我必须对此情况加以确认
Well, I'm gonna have to have someone confirm that for me.
你要进行心理评估
I'm scheduling you for a psychological assessment.
我的评估明年才到期呢
But I'm not-- I'm not due for another one until next year.
不评估 就不准上岗
And you will not go back on that floor until it's done.
再约心理辅♥导♥员谈一谈
Also, schedule a session with our counselor.
我不是在建议 这是命令
That's not a suggestion.
重磅新闻
家长教育方式走向极端
儿童从地下监狱获救
一对夫妻今夜被捕
A couple was arrested tonight
被控怠忽危害及虐待儿童
on charges of reckless endangerment and child abuse
目前已被拘留 不允许保释
and are being held without bail.
儿童获救于...
Children were found- -
我和凯伦曾打趣要把丹尼锁起来
You know, Karen and I make jokes about locking Denny up.
美其名曰 护他周全
For his protection.
但以爱为名的过度保护
But the truth is, protecting him like that,
实则不是为了他好
it wouldn't be for him.
而是在为自己考虑
It'd be for us.
限制他的自♥由♥ 只是为了自己能心安
You know, we'd be robbing him to give ourselves some peace of mind.
指桑骂槐啊
That's not very subtle.
忙了一天 我累得没精力打太极了
It's really late, and I'm really tired.
我对他太严格了吗
You think I'm being too hard on him?
巴克浑身都透着找虐的气息啊
I think Buck makes everything hard on Buck.
他就是两个极端的混合体
The boy has two settings,
要么乖巧不惹事 要么欠揍闹翻天
zero and shut up before I smack you.
我看得出他在努力弥补了
I can see that he's trying.
可他似乎还是没懂
It just still seems like he doesn't get it.
这一切对他而言仿佛只是儿戏
Like this is all a game to him.
老大 市政♥府♥提出给他巨额补偿
Cap, the city offered him a huge settlement.
他本可以拿钱去逍遥 跳跳伞
He could be jumping out of planes
或在海里游个泳
or swimming somewhere with sharks
若是当做儿戏 他就接受补偿金了
if he were looking for a game.
但他拒绝了 他只想要回工作
But he made his choice. He chose this job.
那我该如他所愿
So I should let him do it.
或是放手 让他去别处大展拳脚
Or let him go somewhere else that will.
你打算一直跟我"冷战"吗
So that's how it's gonna be now.
当我像鬼魂一样不存在
You're just gonna keep on ghosting me.
万圣节都过了 也该恢复正常了吧
'Cause Halloween is over, just so you know.
你想要我怎样 巴克
I don't know what you want from me, Buck.
原谅你 一笑而过 让你心里好受点
Forgive, forget, make you feel better about what you did?
我就希望你能理我 跟我说话
I just want you to talk to me.
就算是说你依然很生气也没关系
Even if it's just to say that you're still mad.
我不生气 我...
I'm not mad, I'm--
你决定起诉消防局
When you decided to sue the department,
控诉老大对你不公时
to make Cap the bad guy,
你有没有考虑过我们
did you ever stop for a minute to think what that could do to us?
我当时只想要回工作
Look, I just needed my job back.
我很怀念跟大家在一起的时光
I missed-- I missed being here.
团队并肩作战
Being part of the team.
我从没想伤害任何人
I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
一心想着自己啊
Lotta "I"s in there.
你的所作所为会影响到其他队员
Your actions, your choices, they impact the rest of us.
团队合作 就得顾及他人的感受啊
That's what it means to be a part of a team.
你说得对
You're right.
我之前没考虑清楚后果
I didn't think about what could happen.
我气巴比不让我回来工作
I was mad at Bobby for not letting me back.
我气你们不管我 照常工作生活
I was mad at you guys for moving on without me.
我气自己只能干瞪眼 无能为力
I was mad that there was nothing I could do about it.
我就是很想...
And I just-- I just wanted to- -
打人
Punch someone?
有点
Yeah, a little.
我懂你们的感受
But I get it.
真的很抱歉
And I really am sorry.
只要你能原谅我...
Whatever it takes for you to forgive me--
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
团队合作 就得互相体谅
Also what it means to be part of a team.
真是...
This...
下不为例啊
just don't do it again.
巴克利
Buckley.
糖果都收拾好了 老大
Candy detail's all wrapped up, Cap,
烟雾探测器也都分发完毕
and I gave away all the smoke detectors.
巴克 我考虑了一下
Listen, Buck, I've been thinking.
你先回家吧
Why don't you go home?
回家 我还有好几个小时才下班呢
Home? I still have a couple hours left on my shift.
你才刚回来 我不想累到你
I don't wanna overtax you your first week back.
我就是傻站着分糖果 被小孩子嘲笑而已
I stood behind a table and got bullied by children.
正因如此 安慰你早下班
So you earned a few hours off.
今天干得不错
Good work today.
女士 等一下
Lady, lady!
该死 得跟上去
Damn it. Come on.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
我是洛杉矶消防局的埃文·巴克利
This is LAFD firefighter Evan Buckley.
我在佛蒙特大街向南行驶 正在追踪一辆金色四门轿车
I'm going south down Vermont following a gold, 4-door sedan.
该车挡风玻璃上插着一个人
There is a man embedded in the windshield.
等下 挡风玻璃上有人吗
Sorry, did you say in the windshield?
我们昨天接到了类似报♥警♥
We had a report about that yesterday.
这是真事吗
Is that real?
没错 确有其事
Yeah, it's definitely real,
伤者应该还活着
and I think he's alive.
我这就截停该车辆
I'm gonna approach the vehicle right now.
女士 女士 停车
Ma'am! Ma'am, pull over your car!
你会不会开车啊
You are a horrible driver.
-怎么一言不合就别我车呢 -女士 我是一名消防员
- You are right in my way. - Ma'am, I'm a firefighter.
是吗 打扮得很不到位啊
Really? Well your costume sucks.
我先给你检查一下
Okay, can I just take a look at your--
你伤到了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
什么啊 莫名其妙
What? What do you mean?
稍等一下
You just stay right here, okay?
先生 我供职于洛杉矶消防局
Sir, sir, it's LAFD.
救援马上就到
Help is on its way.
给你检查一下吗
Want us to check you out?
不用 不是我的血 我车上还有新衬衫可换
Nah, it's not mine. I have another shirt in my--
可能得检查一下
Maybe.
事先声明 我在服用血液稀释剂
You should know, I'm-- I'm on blood thinners.
我正想打给你
I was just gonna call ya.
我该向你道歉 我之前话说得太重了
I feel like I should apologize. I know I was a little harsh.
你说得对
You were right.
泰拉知道我是谁了
Tara found out who I am.
她去调度中心投诉了 我差点丢饭碗
She came to the call center; I almost lost my job.
我觉得自己可能快疯了
And I'm starting to think that, maybe, I'm losing my mind.
没有 你只是还没从伤痛中痊愈
No, you're not. You're still healing.
心伤哪是一朝一夕就能痊愈呢
It doesn't happen overnight.
道格狠狠伤害了我们俩...
What Doug did to me, to you--
他简直是个禽兽
he was a monster.
一想到我也对泰拉做了同样的事
And when I think about what I'm doing to Tara,
我就觉得不认识自己了
what does that make me?
你只是热心肠
Someone who cares.
虽然有点过分热心 用错了方式
I mean, maybe too much or maybe in the wrong way,
但你发现有人在苦苦挣扎
but you saw someone you thought was in trouble and,
只是想帮她一把而已
you know, you tried to help her.
我之前真对自己的直觉坚信不疑
I really thought I was right.
我本以为能拯救她于水火
I mean, I thought I could save her,
趁为时未晚 带她逃离虎穴
that I could get her out before it was too late,
-不然她就得... -自救了
- before she'd have to-- - Save herself?
像你当时一样
The way you did?
我可能有点走火入魔了
I might be a little crazy.
这算什么
That's nothing.
我才更疯魔呢
You wanna hear something really crazy?
我能看见别人看不到的乌鸦
I see crows.
我没说笑 自从南瓜田接警回来
No, I'm serious, ever since that call at the pumpkin patch,
我走到哪儿 都能看到一只乌鸦
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表