剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I'm aware of the pattern.
但说实话 阿西娜
But I'm not gonna lie to you, Athena.
这件事可能最后也会不了了之
This is probably gonna go away, too.
他们是不会介怀 但我家人有阴影了
Yeah, for them. But not for my family.
我也咽不下这口气
Certainly not for me.
股市已近收盘了
Stock market's closed
别再看你的投资组合啦
you don't need to check your portfolio.
我就想看看有没有克里斯托弗的短♥信♥
I'm making sure Christopher didn't text.
他才不会发短♥信♥给你呢
He's not gonna text.
他和小伙伴玩得正开心呢
He's having the time of his life.
你就不同了
You, on the other hand,
一惊一乍 关心则乱
are so amped you can't see straight.
反正也没损失啊 冒牌"搏击俱乐部"有什么意思
What am I missing, anyways, besides fake fight club.
你就这样帮我排解情绪啊
This is your idea of helping me.
你现在就是桶行走的火♥药♥
You're a powder keg.
停个车都能跟人打一架
You beat up a guy over a parking space.
这种地方正好适合你合理发泄
But a place like this could be a healthy outlet for your issues.
你心理医生上身了啊
What are you, my therapist now?
我可是保释你出来的大恩人
Just the chick who bailed you out of jail.
不是说好不提了吗
I thought we weren't talking about that.
巴斯科 该你了
Bosko! You're up!
等下 你要上场啊
Wait, wait. You're fighting.
谁还没点烦恼需要发泄了
I'm not the only one with stuff to work out.
拿好姐的啤酒
Hold my beer.
谢谢你邀请我来吃晚饭 巴比
Thanks for dinner, Bobby.
我真是放心不下孩子们
I really needed to see my kids, you know?
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
依然怒火中烧
I'm still mad as hell.
我也是 我本以为世界变好了
Me too. I thought the world had changed.
至少我曾抱有天真的幻想
Or I guess I wanted to believe it had.
不只是你这么想
No, it's not just you.
我之前也过得太安逸了
I got too comfortable. You know,
成为一名建筑师 有房♥有车
architect, nice house, nice car,
妻子是洛杉矶警局的警官
married to an LAPD sergeant.
前妻
Formerly married.
我本以为我不会被特殊对待
I thought I was exempt.
结果现实给了我一耳光 我和其他人一样
And then I was reminded that I'm not.
我儿子也只是个普通黑人男孩
And neither is my son.
这点尤其令我揪心
And that's the part that I'm really struggling with.
因为为人父母 这是我们的责任和承诺
Because that's the promise that we make, right?
等有了孩子
When we have kids--
我们要让他们生活得比我们更加舒适优渥
that their lives are gonna be better and easier than ours were.
是啊 可哈里才十岁
Yeah, but Harry's ten.
他本该无忧无虑
He shouldn't be worried about anything,
好好上学 热爱运动 快乐成长
except for school, sports and just being a kid.
可我现在却得严肃地跟他谈谈
And now I have to sit him down and talk to him.
谈谈种族的话题
The talk.
我得让他做好准备
I have to prepare my son for something
可他本不该接触到这黑暗的一面
that shouldn't even be his responsibility.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很想跟你感同身受 但做不到共情
I wish I could say that I know what you're feeling.
不 我很庆幸你不会有这种遭遇
No, brother, I'm so glad that you don't.
万一情况恶化
If it had been worse,
万一我不幸遭遇不测
if something would've happened to me,
我很庆幸有你陪伴他们
I am so happy that they have you
因为我知道你会对他们视如己出
because I know you love them like they're your own.
不 迈克尔 别这么悲观
No, Michael. You can't let yourself think like that.
是啊
Yeah.
可我没法不做最坏的打算
Somehow, I can't seem to stop.
我得跟你谈谈那晚的事故
I need to talk to you about what happened the other night.
一定要谈吗
Do we have to?
确实很吓人
I know it was scary.
但我想告诉你 其实当时有别的应对方式
But we need to talk about what I could've done differently.
你当时没做错
You didn't do anything wrong.
这无关对错
Well, it's not about being right.
有时 遇到警♥察♥
Sometimes when you deal with the police,
重要的是先自保
it's about being safe.
可警♥察♥的职责不就是保护我们的安全吗
Aren't they supposed to keep us safe?
确实
They are.
但不是所有人都是你妈那样的好警♥察♥
But not all officers are like your mom.
也有坏警♥察♥
There are some bad ones.
也有些警♥察♥还过得去
And there are some that aren't so bad.
但有些警♥察♥ 你要留意
But some of them will still treat you
他们会对你区别对待
like you're different than the other kids.
因为我是黑人吗
Because I'm black?
对 因为你是黑人
Yes, because you're black.
所以你得知道如何应对
So you need to know what to do
学会如何与警♥察♥打交道
when you come in contact with the police.
态度尊敬
Be respectful.
听从他们的指令
Do what they say.
不要做任何令他们紧张恐慌的事情
And don't ever make them feel nervous or panic.
但他们手里有枪
But they're the ones with the guns.
万一我比他们更恐惧呢
What if I'm more scared than they are?
有这个可能
You probably will be.
但他们可能无法感同身受
But they might not understand that.
所以你不能大喊 不能试图争论
So you can't yell or argue with them,
就算你没错 也别反抗
even though you think that you're right.
全程举起双手
And always keep your hands where they can see them.
不要轻举妄动 什么也别拿
No sudden moves. Don't reach for anything. Ever.
万一他们想看证件之类的呢
What if they ask me for something?
虽然我还没有驾照 但是...
I don't have a driver's license, but--
对 那你要先征求他们的许可
Right. Well, then you ask them for permission.
懂了吗
Okay?
然后慢慢去拿
And then you move very slowly
过程中 解释你的每一个动作
and you tell them what you're doing as you're doing it.
我们为何不一样
Why are we different?
不是这样
We are not.
但你刚才说...
But you just said--
我的意思是 有些人会带着有色眼镜看待你
I said that some people will see you differently.
他们会对你持有偏见
They will look at you and judge you.
但那些人永远不会了解真正的你
But those people will never know who you are.
你聪明伶俐 心地善良
You are a smart, kind,
你是个可爱帅气的黑人男孩
beautiful black boy
将来会成为一个卓尔不凡的黑人男性
who's gonna grow up to be an amazing black man.
要为自己的身份感到骄傲
Be proud of that.
永远不要忘记这一点
Don't you ever forget.
你保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
真乖
Good.
我爱你 哈里
I love you, Harry.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
我是警♥察♥ 我刚...
I'm a cop, I was ju--
下班后去心爱的酒吧喝了几杯
Leaving your favorite watering hole after shift?
奥尼尔吧
O'Neil's, right?
请出示你的驾驶证 行驶证和保单
License, registration and proof of insurance.
还跟我来这一套
You gotta be kidding me.
熄火 下车
Turn off the engine. Step out of the car for me.
你今晚喝了多少
How much you have to drink tonight?
-几杯啤酒吧 -几杯是多少
- A couple of beers. - What's a couple?
两杯 一打
Two? Twelve?
恐怕得做现场酒精测试了
I'm afraid we're gonna have to do a field sobriety test.
依法 我有权拒绝
Legally, I can refuse that.
依法 我可以把你关进监狱
And legally, I can throw you in jail.
明显醉酒
Objective symptoms.
目光呆滞 浑身酒气
Glassy-eyed, smell like alcohol--
我可是照章办事
since we being all by the book now.
眼睛跟着笔转动
Follow the pen.
你才不是为了酒驾查我呢
You don't give a damn about a DUI.
说话注意点
Careful, now.
我听说跟警官顶嘴
I've heard talking back to an officer
可能会被按在车前盖上
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表