剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
into a million-dollar franchise.
卖♥♥成了价值百万现象级书刊
I don't need your help.
所以你这把火麻烦去烧烧自己 老娘我不需要
Thank you for being such a good sport,
谢谢你能这么支持我
answering all those questions.
替我回答了这么多问题
They made it sound like we reconciled.
他们把节目弄得就好像我们和好如初了似的
It's not the craziest idea in the world.
这也不是不可能吧 毕竟一日夫妻百日恩
Is it?
不是吗?
I think that we are still a... work in progress.
我觉得我们现在还处在...额 和好过程中吧
Fair enough.
有道理
Oh, my God.
天哪
From Diana.
是戴安娜发来的
The "GMA" Page is blowing up.
"早安美国"的界面已经被刷爆了
Wow.
哇
I guess it did go well.
看来效果的确不错
Hey, we should go. Josh doesn't want me here.
嗨 我们该走了 乔什不希望我留在这
You just want to slip away and pull an Irish good-bye?
你就这么想偷偷溜走然后不辞而别?
It was a bad idea to come. Besides, everyone here
我们来这就已经是走错第一步棋了 而且 每个人
is so drunk, they won't even notice.
都醉的不像样子 他们根本不会注意到我们
A bad idea to support Josh?
支持乔什对你来说是步错棋?
You keep on saying, "We're friends."
你老是说"我和乔什还是好朋友啦"
So prove it. Be a friend.
所以现在时机到了 做个朋友该有的样子
Be the best man that he needs you to be.
喝最烈的酒 跳最野的舞 做最骚的伴郎
Liza, Maggie, this is Fiona.
莉萨 玛吉 这是菲奥娜
Hi! Hi.
嗨! 嗨
Liza! Oh! Hi.
莉萨! 哦 嗨
I've only seen you on Clare's Instagram,
虽然我只在克莱尔的Instagram上看过你
but I already feel like I know you, you know?
却已经有种似曾相识的感觉
Fiona's my oldest friend. She's also very, very drunk.
菲奥娜是我元老级的朋友 她现在已经非常非常醉了
Shut up, Clare.
克莱尔 闭嘴
Come. Let's show these Yanks how to dance.
来吧 让我们来教你们这些美国土鳖怎么跳舞
Uh, let's not.
额 还是不要了
Please!
来嘛!
Ugh, fine. Not without Liza.
额 好吧 莉萨也必须要来
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. Come on.
哦 不不不不不 来嘛
Okay.
好的
Now point your toes.
脚尖点地
And up, two, three, four,
跟着我 1 2 3 4
five, six, seven.
5 6 7
Up, two, three, four,
1 2 3 4
five, six, seven.
5 6 7
Liza, keep your arms down.
莉萨 快把你的胳臂放下
It's tradition. Okay.
这是规矩 好吧
It's because the priests thought
因为牧师们认为
if girls moved their upper body,
如果女孩上身动作太大
it would "Inflame the boys."
男孩子看见了 会欲♥火♥焚身的
You can't move your arms
你的手臂一动
without shaking your dirty pillows.
你那淫♥荡♥的奶♥子♥就会跟着抖
Isn't the whole point of dancing
这不就是舞蹈的精髓吗
to shake your dirty pillows?
就是要抖奶呀
That's more like it!
有点意思了!
Now we're in Ireland!
现在我们才算在爱尔兰了!
What's going on? It's a Riverdanceoff.
发生了什么? 她们在跳大河之舞呢
And so I want to thank you all for being here.
非常感谢你们的到来
To my family.
我要敬我的家人们
And, uh, to Liza.
对了 还有莉萨
She fixed me up with Josh, and...
她帮我跟乔什重归于好 还有
Well, how do you thank someone
毕竟 她帮我找到了此生挚爱
for the love of your life? Oh, come on.
这种恩情无以为报 噢 真是的
I didn't do that much.
我也没做什么
Just said he wasn't a jerk, basically.
我只会说 这人算不上个混♥蛋♥
Now I'd like to make a speech.
现在我有点话要说
I've been in a little Instagram K-hole the last couple of days,
前几天我有点沉迷Instagram
and I found out something pretty interesting.
然后发现了一些很有趣的事情
This isn't a love match.
他们在一起根本不是因为爱情
Clare just met Josh, like, last month.
克莱尔跟乔什认识 是上个月的事
This whole thing is for a green card,
这一切都只是为了一张绿卡
'cause Clare hates us and hates Ireland.
因为 克莱尔讨厌我们 讨厌爱尔兰
Fiona, stop! It's all lies!
菲奥娜 快住嘴! 全是谎话!
How can you love someone you met one month ago?
你怎么可以爱上一个才认识一个月的人?
Is any of that true, Clare?
她说的是真的吗 克莱尔?
They met six months ago!
他们认识了六个月了!
And I should know, because I am the one who introduced them
我很清楚 因为是我介绍他们认识的
and watched them fall in love.
并且看着他们坠入爱河
And he asked her to marry him.
然后他向她求婚
And when someone you love that much proposes,
当一个你爱的那么深的人向你求婚
you say yes.
你肯定会答应的
Believe me, you say yes.
相信我 你会的
So I think we should raise a glass
我恳请各位一起举起酒杯
to the happy couple.
祝福这对新人
To Clare and Josh!
敬克莱尔和乔什!
To Clare and Josh!
敬克莱尔和乔什!
Thank you, Liza.
谢谢你 莉萨
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Charles, did you get any vacation during all of this?
查尔斯 这期间你去哪里度过假吗?
Uh, I, uh... I went to the Hamptons once.
我 额 我去过一次汉普顿斯
Hamptons once. Now, was that business or pleasure?
去过一次汉普顿斯 为了工作还是去玩?
Uh, strictly business. Strictly business.
完全是为了工作 纯粹为了工作
Okay, and are you two back together as a family now?
好的 那你们两个现在又重归于好了吗?
We are working on it.
我们正在为这此努力
We love hearing that, right, everybody?
真是个好消息 对吧各位?
Yeah.
没错
Pauline and Charles, we are so grateful
波琳和查尔斯 我们很感激
you are joining us today.
今天你们能来上我们的节目
Wrong room, Josh.
走错房♥了 乔什
Nope. Right room.
没有 就是这里
Josh, what are you doing here?
乔什 你来这里干嘛?
I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know what I'm doing.
我也不清楚自己在干吗
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
你不需要做任何你不想做的事
Follow your heart.
跟着你的感觉走
You're right.
你说得对
It's you, Liza.
是你啊 莉萨
It's always been you.
我爱的一直是你
Josh, we can't.
乔什 不行
We can't do this. You know why.
我们不能这样 你知道原因的
Please, I can't give you the life that you want.
求求你了 我给不了你要的那种生活
No, no, no.
不 不 不
The life that I want
只要有你
is any life with you.
就是我想要的生活
I have to tell Clare that I can't marry her.
我必须告诉克莱尔 我不能娶她
Josh.
乔什
Maybe not right this second.
或许这会儿我不太清醒
Can I just sit here for a sec?
我能坐一会儿吗?
All right, let me get you a glass of water, okay?
没关系 我给你倒杯水吧?
Hey. Hurry up!
嘿 快点儿!
We were supposed to be downstairs in ten
我们十...十分钟以前
ten minutes ago.
就该在楼下了
Oh. Uh, yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
噢 恩 可我也不太确定
I don't think there's gonna be a wedding.
我以为婚礼不会举♥行♥了
What?
什么?
Yeah, Josh came over here last night and...
乔什昨晚上来我这儿了 然后
Have you seen outside?
你没看见外面吗?
Oh. Mwah. Good. Good to see you.
噢 天哪 太棒了 见到你真高兴
But he was gonna tell Clare it was off.
可是他会告诉克莱尔婚礼取消的
Well, he's got a funny way of showing it.
是嘛 那他这种表达方式还真有意思
Come on, get dressed. I want to get a good seat.
快点 穿好衣服 我要去占个好位子
Sorry. Thanks.
对不起 谢谢啦
Mobile.
手♥机♥交出来
It's a no-phone ceremony.
这是场 无手♥机♥婚礼
Right. Sure.
好吧 给你
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表