剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Is he, now?
你确定他现在还是吗?
All right.
好吧
Maggie says, and I quote, "Where the hell is my drink?"
玛吉在那嚷嚷呢 原话是 老娘的酒他妈怎么还没来?
Josh, will you tell Clare
乔什 你能告诉克莱尔
what your favorite thing to do on your birthday is?
你在生日最喜欢干得事情吗?
You know, the thing that you do every single year?
就你每年都会干一次的事情?
I... I bake about 100 dog treats at my house,
我...我会在家做好100份狗狗大餐
and I bring them to the pound.
然后再送到收养所去
Dogs go crazy for them. They love it.
狗狗超爱我做的大餐 抢个不停
Josh, this is Clare. Clare, this is Josh.
乔什 这是克莱尔 克莱尔 这是乔什
Clare?
克莱尔?
You don't really bake your own dog biscuits.
你不会真的自己做狗粮饼干吧?
Yeah, I do.
我还真是自己做的
They're made of, like, 90% bacon,
90%都是培根
and they're delicious.
超级无敌美味
I... I notice you make your own bitters.
我...我注意到苦味酒是你自己做的
You pick that up in Ireland or...
你是在爱尔兰学会的还是...
Is it that obvious?
有这么明显吗?
Plus the Claddagh ring.
还有这个克拉达戒指
Well, you're very observant.
好吧 看来某人的洞察力特别强啊
I also notice the heart is pointing outward.
我还发现戒指上的心是朝外的
And what do you know about that?
那你又有什么臆测呢?
Well, I think it means that you are waiting
嗯 我觉得你是在等
for your heart to be captured.
某个人来虏获你的芳心
Maybe.
可能吧
Oh, it's bewildering to Irish people.
哦 这对爱尔兰人来说很容易搞混好吗?
I mean, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire.
纽约(新约) 新泽西 还有新罕布♥什♥尔
Wow.
哇
All named after English places.
都是英国地名再命名的
Yeah.
对诶
I mean, where's your originality, America?
美国大佬 你们说好的独创性去哪了?
Oh!
哦!
How about New Tahiti?
那新塔希提呢?
Ah, look. Sun's coming up.
啊 看 要出太阳了
Oh, shite.
哦 呲嗷草
Let's go get breakfast, hmm?
我们去吃早餐吧 怎么样?
I'd love to.
可以啊
But I've got to get to my day job.
但我白天还有工作
Well, it's an internship
是一家游戏设计公♥司♥
at a video game design company.
的实习
Shut up. You design video games.
太多惊喜 猝不及防 你还设计游戏?
Right now, I'm just coding a teeny part of one game.
现在我只是负责游戏中很小的一部分编程
Which is absolutely thrilling,
但是那部分非常精彩
but it's in Chelsea, so I have to go.
但公♥司♥在切尔西 所以我必须走了
Chelsea's English too, isn't it?
英国也有切尔西 不是吗
Text me.
发信息给我
Yeah, I will.
好 我会的
Soon. Like today soon.
很快 快到今天就发
I'm gonna text you right now.
我现在就给你发
Thank you so much for meeting me
谢谢你来见我
and, well, for everything.
以及 这一切
I haven't really done anything yet.
我还没做什么呢
But you are gonna edit my book, right?
但你会编辑我的书 是吗
I thought a lot about it,
对这本书我有很多想法
and I definitely want to do it,
而且我很想做
but let's just start with the first chapter
但咱们先从第一章开始
and see how we work together.
看看我们磨合的怎么样
If either one of us is unhappy, we can just part ways...
只要有人不开心 我们可以分开的
no harm, no foul.
没关系的
Sound good?
怎么样
Yes.
可以
Just don't tiptoe around my feelings.
只是别顾忌我的感受
I need you to be ruthless.
我需要你不要手软
Oh, I will be. Good.
放心 我会的 - 很好
Because I am sick of polite conversation.
因为我受够了虚情假意的客套
I have been drowning in it for years.
我深陷其中好多年
If you're gonna be my editor,
如果你成为我的编辑
I want to hear your most brutal criticism.
我要听到你最不留情面的批评
Okay, you want me to be brutal?
好吧 你想让我毫不留情?
Yep.
没错
Your book is wonderful.
你的书非常精彩
But women are not going to understand
但女性会不理解你
how you could leave your kids for a year to write it.
怎么会为了写书而离开孩子一整年
Fair.
有道理
Many women, most women,
很多女性 多数女性
give up a lot to be mothers.
成为母亲之后放弃了很多
What makes you the exception?
凭什么你是例外
I'm not the exception.
我不是例外
I'm the norm.
我是正常的
Women do the emotional labor of the family,
女人负担着家庭的情绪劳务
and it's just expected.
而这被认为是理所应当的
And no one would bat an eye
如果是男人为了写书
if a man checked out for a while to write a book.
离开一段时间 人们眼睛都不会眨一下
They do it all the time.
他们总这么干
I was so tired of being a nonperson,
我厌倦了活的像个躯壳
the wife on my successful husband's arm.
只做一个挽着成功丈夫的妻子
And I didn't want my girls growing up
我也不想我的女儿们在成长过程中
thinking that's the norm.
觉得这是正常的
When I started writing again,
当我再次开始写作时
I just found this part of myself I thought was gone forever.
我只是找回了一部分自我 我本以为那已经不复存在了
And the stories I wrote were funny and true,
而且我写的故事有趣又真实
and they... they gave me insight
这些故事又使我看清了
into this crazy New York literary world
这个将我吞没的
that had just swallowed me up.
疯狂的纽约文坛
I did this for my family, for my girls.
我做这些是为了我的家庭 我的女儿们
I just hope Charles realizes that.
我只是希望查尔斯能意识到这一点
Maybe you shouldn't be so focused
也许你不该这么关心
on what Charles thinks.
查尔斯的想法
Liza, are you kidding? I love him.
莉莎 你在开玩笑吗 我爱他
I am out of my mind for him.
我为他疯狂
I always have been.
一直如此
Can you understand that?
你懂吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I can.
我懂
Look, I know he's gonna ask you how it's going,
我知道他会问你和我合作得
working with me.
怎么样
And when he does,
他问起的话
please be kind.
请说些好话
Of course.
当然
Richard?
理查德?
Get in here.
过来这里
What is this... thing?
这是什么...东西
Oh, it's a Fleshlight.
这是一个飞机杯
Excuse me?
什么?
It's like a flashlight with a vagina on it.
就像是有阴♥道♥的手电筒
You know, it's a pocket pussy. A what?
就是一个便携阴♥道♥
Basically, a man uses it to...
基本上 就是男人用来...
pleasure himself.
自娱自乐
Oh, g... oh, no, no, no, no.
哦天 不 不 不 不
And I assume that this... this belongs to your son?
我猜这...这是你儿子的?
Oh, I'm sure it does. Where did you find it?
我确定是他的 你在哪儿找到的
Right between my linen cushions.
在我的亚麻靠垫之间
What are you... what are you doing?
你在...你在干嘛
Well, I'm putting it back where you found it.
我在物归原处
I am not going to shame my son.
我可不想让我儿子觉得丢脸
You are buying me a new couch.
你要给我买♥♥个新沙发
So how was lunch with the pube?
和阴毛的午饭怎么样
She's a complicated woman.
她是个复杂的女人
Evidently, the real reason she wrote the book
显然 她写书的真正原因
was to win Charles back.
就是把查尔斯赢回来
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表