剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
天啊 克莱尔
I'm so sorry if my stuff was everywhere.
对不起 我把东西放到到处都是
Oh, no, no, I was just tidying up.
没有没有 我只是收拾一下而已
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, you didn't have to do that, babe.
宝宝 你其实不用做这些事的
Well, I want your friends to like me.
我希望你朋友喜欢我
When have friends ever not liked the girlfriend
有哪段感情能经得住你朋友
and it worked out?
在你耳边贬低你的女朋友?
You want us to work out.
你希望我们的感情有结果
Hello, Ethan. Hey.
你好 伊森 嘿
Is this your girlfriend?
你女朋友?
Not my girlfriend. Dave's.
不 是戴夫的女朋友
Is there a trick to flushing that thing?
这个马桶是不是有特殊的冲法?
It's pretty straightforward, Dave.
你可真直接 戴夫
Uh... I'll take care of it, Tony.
呃... 交给我吧 托尼
No, no, no, uh, this is Dave, sweetheart.
不 这是戴夫 亲爱的
We're out of here.
我们走吧
They, uh, just stopped by to kill some time
他们只是在去参加派对之前
before a buddy's party.
来打发下时间
Don't you think they'd be more comfortable
你不觉得他们去伊森的公♥寓♥
killing time in Ethan's apartment?
会更自在吗?
And when is he getting one of those?
还有他什么时候交的朋友?
We were just talking about that.
我们刚刚就在谈那个话题
Oh, looking would've been better.
噢 看看就可以了
Soon. I promise.
快了 我保证
But first, there is something
但首先 有件事
that I've been thinking about all day.
我已经想一整天了
Are you serious?
你当真?
Yes.
是的
You are just trying to shut me up.
你就是想让我闭嘴
Is it working?
起作用了吗?
Oh! Wow, this place is really...
噢! 哇 这地方真的...
I know. I know. These are hand-painted peonies.
我知道 这些都是手绘的牡丹花
No two are similar, just like the women here.
每一朵都不一样 就像这里的女人
Except they're all really young,
除了她们都很年轻外
so similar in that regard.
这点很相似
Uh, actually, no.
呃 其实不是的
There are quite a few Mares. I...
也有一些母马 我...
That's what they call the members over 35.
他们这么称呼自己35岁以上的会员
You mostly see them at the Restorative Yoga nights.
你经常会在回春瑜伽之夜上看到她们
Uh, what's Pinx?
呃 “平克星”是什么?
Ah, those are period panties that make you look slimmer.
啊 那些是能让你看起来更苗条的经期内♥裤♥
They're sponsoring tonight's event.
他们赞助了今晚的活动
Huh. Okay, well, is anyone sponsoring a bar?
好吧 那吧台有赞助吗?
Of course.
当然
Bloody Marys. JK.
血腥玛丽(暗指大姨妈) 开玩笑的
What?
什么?
Pinx? Oh...
平克星? 噢...
Uh, su-sure, thank you.
呃 当 当然 谢谢你
Pinx? Thank you.
平克星? 不用了 谢谢
This is just like a sexy diaper, right?
看起来像是性感的尿不湿 对吗?
More like a girdle with a drip tray.
更像是能兜住月经的紧身衣
Oh, God.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God, Louise Wexford founded Pinx?
噢 天呐 这款内♥裤♥是露易斯•维克斯福德研发的?
She inspired a character in "Marriage Vacation," Lois,
她是《给婚姻放个假》里洛易斯的原型
the one who's always bragging about going to business school.
她总是吹嘘说要去商学院
You changed Louise to Lois?
你把露易斯改为洛易斯了?
Oh, my God, Pauline?
噢 天呐 波琳?
I heard you were back in New York.
听说你回纽约了
Yeah, yeah, I... here I am.
是的 我... 我就在这儿
What is this?
这是什么?
Mm, most mortifying leak story wins a year of Pinx.
写出最令人羞愧的走漏消息的人能获得一年量的月经裤
What do you think, the volleyball game leak
你是怎么想的 排球比赛消息走漏
or the bloodstain on the boat?
还是船上的血迹?
Is this it? What... what... what do you mean?
就这个? 什么... 你什么意思?
I mean, I thought there would be cool, interesting women here
我是说 我以为这里会有许多酷炫有趣的女人
talking about how they climbed the corporate ladder.
谈论着她们的公♥司♥升职记
Not unless someone holding the ladder
只要不让扶梯子的人
saw their period stain, apparently.
看到她的姨妈泄露就行
Oh, totally. Hi. Kelsey Peters.
噢 当然 嗨 凯尔西·彼得斯
Cece Jones. I know you.
茜茜·琼斯 我知道你
You work at Empirical, right? Yes.
你在经验出版社工作吧? 是的
I was a segment producer at the "Today Show."
我曾是《今日秀》某个板块的制片人
I was there for Kiko Kagami. I work at "GMA" Now.
我是为了加贺见纪子才去的 现在就职于早安美国
Mm, Kelsey runs her own imprint now.
嗯 凯尔西现在有自己的品牌了
It's called "Millennial."
叫《千禧一代》
You're publishing "Marriage Vacation."
你要出版《给婚姻放个假》了
Yeah.
对
That book is getting a lot of buzz.
那本书现在舆♥论♥呼声很高啊
Can I see a galley? Soon.
我能看看样稿吗? 快了
We should get dinner
我们应该边吃晚饭
and talk about getting the book on the show.
边讨论下这本书的综艺推广计划
I think it'd be a great fit for us.
我觉得这非常适合我们
Oh, my God, yes, I would love that.
噢 天呐 是的 我喜欢
Here you go. Cool, I'll keep in touch.
给你 好 我会保持联♥系♥的
Great.
好极了
Well, you networked.
你要上节目了
Happy now? Yes.
现在开心了? 是的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
You know, I'm gonna go with bloodstain on the boat.
我打算写船上的血迹了
That was a real whodunit...
那简直是现实版的侦探故事...
Mm. For about ten minutes.
嗯 悬疑了大概10分钟
Pinx has changed my life.
"平克星"改变了我的生活
Having an income and a purpose,
给了我收入和目标
using my degree... I went to Wharton, you know.
用我的学位... 我去了沃顿商学院
Oh. But then I met Teddy,
噢 但之后我遇到了泰迪
and we got married, and I got pregnant...
然后我们结婚 有了宝宝...
well, I don't have to tell you.
这些你都知道的
Nope, I get it.
没关系 我懂
Apparently you wrote the book on it,
显然关于这些你都写成书了
which I can't wait to get my hands on.
我等不及想去买♥♥来看了
Anyone in there I might recognize?
那里面有我可能认识的人吗?
Well, you'll just have to buy it and see.
买♥♥来看看就知道了
Oh, smart.
噢 机智
You know what?
你知道吗?
Teddy and I are having some people over
泰迪和我正邀请一些人
for cocktails tomorrow night.
参加明晚的鸡尾酒会
Why don't we make it a book party?
把它弄成读书会怎么样?
Oh, the book's not gonna be out for months.
噢 这本书几个月内还出版不了
So let's generate some buzz for both of us.
那就当作是为彼此炒作吧
Okay, sure. Wonderful.
好的 没问题 完美
I will have my assistant take care of everything.
我会让助理去安排好一切事情的
Mwah. Mwah.
啾 啾
Bye. Byebye.
拜 拜拜
Oh, my God, you have to come to that thing with me.
噢 天呐 你必须陪我去
Oh, I will stick out like a sore thumb
噢 在那群人里
in that crowd. I can't. No, no, no, no, no.
我会显得格格不入的 我去不了 不
I don't fit in either. Please.
我也格格不入 但求求你了
Oh, Liza, please come.
噢 莉萨 陪我去嘛
Please come. Be my one friend at the thing.
拜托你了 在那里我只能依靠你了
Okay. Ahha! Thank you.
好吧 啊哈! 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
God, I am so glad that Charles didn't take you off the book.
天呐 还好查尔斯没有换其他编辑
What do you mean? Oh, no, it was nothing.
你说什么? 噢 没什么
He just mentioned it to me.
他只是和我提过
I'm sure it's because we're getting along too well
一定是因为我们处得太好了
and he feels outnumbered.
他觉得自己寡不敌众了
Yeah, that must be it.
是啊 一定是那样
Hey, is that your Google Earth nudie pic?
嘿 那是你的谷歌♥地图裸照吗?
Yeah, I blew it up.
是的 我放大了
I figured it's an angle that I can't get myself.
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表