剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Belinda? Oh, my God! Belinda!
贝琳达 我的天 贝琳达
Oh, my God!
噢 天哪
Shoot.
糟了
She was fine. She was joking.
上一分钟还好好的 还开玩笑呢
And then she was just gone.
结果转眼她就没了
I'm so sorry, Charles.
我很抱歉 查尔斯
I know what she meant to you and your family.
我知道她对你和你家人的意义
Did she... did she say anything before she...?
她 ...之前 她说了什么吗
The last thing she said was,
她说的最后一句话是
"Men are just candy."
"男人就只是蛋糕上的糖霜"
It's a great book title.
做书的标题不错
Zadie Smith just bummed gum from me in the ladies' room.
刚在卫生间查蒂·史密斯向我要了一根口香糖
I just saw Danielle Steel icing Janet Evanovich.
我刚刚看到丹妮尔·斯蒂尔跟珍妮‧爱薇克冷战
It's like the who's who of publishing here.
这就像是出版界的大牌云集
I hate wearing pink. It's like Barbie's dream funeral.
我讨厌穿一身粉 这就像是芭比的梦幻葬礼
But it's what Belinda wanted, so I...
但是这是贝琳达想要的 所以我...
That guy seems to be pulling it off pretty well.
那个人好像穿的挺帅的
That's Zane Anders.
那是赞恩·安德斯
Rivington brought him in to run their company.
利文顿酒店雇他经营他们的公♥司♥
"Esquire" Did a profile on him.
"时尚先生"给做了他的人物访问
He has a clothing allowance.
他有置装津贴的
He's really attractive.
他真的很经看
Yeah. He knows.
是的 他知道
Stop ogling the competition.
你俩别专注于攀比了
Barbara Walters.
芭芭拉·沃尔特斯
Barbara.
芭芭拉
It's Lachlan Flynn.
是拉克兰·弗林
The spy novelist? Yeah.
那个间谍小说作家 是的
I tore through all of his books in high school.
我高中时把他所有的小说都翻烂了
Is it weird if I go introduce myself?
如果我去自我介绍会突兀吗
Diana's pretty much on Barbara Walters' lap,
戴安娜现在可能在芭芭拉·沃特斯的大腿上
so go for it.
所以大胆去吧
Yeah, okay.
好的 好
Mr. Flynn. Hi, Kelsey Peters with Millennial.
弗林先生 您好 我是千禧一代的凯尔西•彼得斯
Hello.
你好
I don't mean to fangirl at a funeral,
我不想在葬礼上做个迷妹
but I read your entire Grant Stone series twice.
但是我读过你的《巨石》系列两遍
Really?
是么?
Now, I didn't realize girls even knew
现在 我都没意识到还能有女孩知道
my books existed.
我的书的存在
You might want to mention that to your publisher.
你可能要告诉你的出版商这个
We're a huge part of the market.
我们迷妹可是占了大部分市场呢
Good afternoon, everyone.
大家下午好
Thank you all for coming,
感谢你们的到来
and thank you all for showing your pink.
并且感谢您着粉色
Belinda would be sorry she missed that.
贝琳达会因为没听到我上一句话而感到遗憾的
I want to say a few words...
我想说几句
We should probably take our seats.
我们还是先坐下吧
It was lovely meeting you.
很高兴能见到你
The Empirical family for decades.
经验出版社这个大家庭经营了数十年
So we just buried a woman in a hot-pink coffin.
我们刚看了一个女人在艳粉色的棺材里下葬
I need a drink.
我要来一杯
What, dressed like this?
真的吗 穿成这样?
It looks like we bailed halfway through a breast cancer 10K.
看上去像是我们从关心乳腺癌的万米长跑中途开溜一样
Come on, shouldn't that scare you
真是的 活的不尽兴
into living life to the fullest?
不会让你觉得害怕吗
You're 40.
你四十了
41, actually.
确切来讲 41
Last week. Kind of flew under the radar.
上个周 低调过的生日
What? Well, I mean,
什么? 呃 我是说
we weren't in a good place, so...
我们那时候关系不是太妙 所以
Right.
对
So are we in a good place now?
所以我们现在好了
Yeah.
是啊
You did what you had to do for your kid.
你为孩子做了不得不做的
I would like to think that my mom would do something crazy
我倒是希望我妈能为我
like that for me.
做这么疯狂的事
We're good.
我们好好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't thank me. Come out and get some birthday ass.
不要谢我 拿出点庆祝生日的精神 嗨起来
Birth... I-I'll pass on the ass.
生日... 我要跳过嗨的部分
Josh is moving on, and so should you.
Josh往前看了 你也该如此
That's what you do after a nasty breakup.
艰难的分手后 你就得这样做
You got to clear the pipes. Ugh.
你下面也该通通了 恶
As long as he's the last person you slept with,
只要他是你睡的最后一个人
he'll be clogging your drain. That is disgusting.
他就一直会堵在你那里 这也太恶心了
Come on, it's not bothering you
来嘛 难道他和在你阁楼里工作的女孩乱搞
that he's screwing a girl that's working in your loft?
你不会心里不舒服
Okay, fine, one drink.
好 听你的 就喝一杯
But no weird hipster places
但是不能去那种
where you have to walk through a fake barbershop
要穿过一个假理发店才能到的
to get to the bar.
嬉皮士怪异酒吧
Don't worry, we'll go to one of your places.
别担心 我们去一个你的地盘
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Old, that's what you meant.
你意思是老年人吧
They're only old to Work Liza.
他们只是对工作中的莉萨来说老
That guy at the bar,
吧台的那个人
he's perfect for Real Liza.
他和真实的莉萨绝配
He is hot.
他很带感
And he... he's totally hitting on you.
并且他... 绝对是在撩你
Well, I'm not gonna hit back. Why?
呃 我不打算回撩 为什么
Because I'm not getting involved with anyone right now.
因为我不打算开展一段新的恋情
Who said anything about getting involved?
谁说开展新恋情啦
You don't have to go collecting an engagement ring
你又不是每睡一个汉子
from every guy you sleep with. Just smash and dash.
都得订一回亲 只是来一发然后走人而已
Okay, I think I'm too old for both of those verbs.
好吧 这两件事都不合适我这个年纪的人去做了
Hi, you guys. Sorry I'm late.
各位好 抱歉我来晚了
Let's get this girls' night lit!
让我们的女生之夜嗨起来!
Oh, what's with all the pink?
噢 为什么都穿粉色?
Funeral. Oh, cool, cool.
葬礼 噢 有意思
Slam those drinks. Let's go blow it out.
喝的都满上 我们干一波
It's Tuesday.
今天才星期二
No, I know, I know. Okay, listen, I need this.
不 我知道 我知道 听着 我需要这个
I am boo'd up, and I am bored.
我不单身了 并且我很无聊
Lauren, Max is great.
劳伦 麦克斯是个好人
Um, is he?
呃 是吗?
You guys, I've been tracking my emotional journey
各位 我记录了自己在这段关系里面的
through this relationship,
心路历程
and my sticker system shows it has been grim.
我的心情记录系统显示心情一直糟透了
You have a sticker system?
你有个心情记录系统?
Mm-hmm, I do, yes.
嗯 没错 我有
On the days Max makes me happy, he gets a gold star.
麦克斯让我开心的日子 他会得金星星
And the red dots are for when...
红点是当...
When he repulses me and I want to rip off his beard.
当他惹到我想揪掉他胡子的时候
Okay. Come on!
可以啊 得了吧!
Don't make that face at me.
不要那样看着我
Listen, Max's dull normalcy was cute at first.
注意 刚开始麦克斯是平淡无奇 蠢得可爱
It was, but, you guys, it has chipped away at my edges,
但是我要被他的平淡同化了
and now I'm dull and I'm normal.
现在我也呆呆的 我变平凡了
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. Is this an assisted-living facility?
噢 天啊 抱歉 这是疗养院吗?
Shh. What?
嘘 怎么啦?
What are we doing here?
我们在这儿干嘛?
Come on, I need to party with some guys
来啊 我要和那种不怕变得另类的
who aren't afraid to get weird, okay?
汉子们玩玩 好不好?
Let's go to The Cock. Uh...
我们去基吧 呃...
Liza? Liza, hello?
莉萨? 莉萨 还醒着吗?
Oh, no Cock for me.
哦 我不去基吧
No, no. It's Cock, like rooster.
不 不 此基吧非彼鸡♥巴♥
It's... it's a dark, filthy bar.
那是个阴暗放荡的酒吧
Oh, no. I-I'm gonna go home.
噢 不 我...我要回家
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表