剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Can I take a look?
我能看看吗?
Don't go home tonight.
今晚别回家了
We can't.
我们不能在这里做
My feelings for you haven't changed.
我对你的感觉一直没变
Nothing's changed.
我心依旧
Charles, everything's changed.
查尔斯 一切早就都变了
I'm really sorry about how all that went down.
对于刚才发生的事情我很抱歉
Hey, I have three brothers.
我有三个兄弟
They settle all their disputes
他们彼此和解的唯一方式
by punching guys in the face.
就是往脸上给一拳
I do feel a lot better, though.
不过我确实感觉好多了
Everywhere?
每个"弟"方?
Oh...
噢...
Everywhere.
每个"弟"方
Think you can be a little late to the bar tonight?
我觉得你今晚可以晚一点去酒吧了
I already took the night off.
我已经请了一晚上的假了
Liza. No one touched the Asian slaw.
莉萨 没人要吃这个亚洲卷心菜
So I'm gonna take it home and dump it.
我得把它们带回家然后倒了
I'm freaking out.
我要抓狂了
Why would Josh have hit Charles?
为什么乔什会打查尔斯?
Charles and I had a moment in the Hamptons.
查尔斯跟我在汉普顿斯好过一阵子
What? It was just a...
什么? 那只是...
spontaneous, irresponsible...
不知不觉的 不负责任的一次…
And Josh saw.
但是乔什看见了
And that's why he didn't propose.
这就是为什么他没求婚
Holy shit, Liza.
卧了个大槽 莉萨
I know. Did you sleep with him?
我也知道 你跟他睡了吗?
No. Good.
没有 很好
I'm gonna give you some advice.
我得给你一点建议
Keep it that way.
就这样保持下去
Sleeping with the boss doesn't end well...
跟你的老板睡觉不会有好结果的
for any of us.
对我们任何一方都是
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表