剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Let's go.
我们走吧
Are you ready for this?
准备好了吗?
They're everywhere. What?
无处不在 啥?
Dicks. Oh, my God!
鸡鸡 哦 天哪
The doorknob's a knob.
这门把手硬了
You guys, I knew Hector was a huge Keith Haring fan,
我知道赫克托超级迷凯斯·哈林
but this is next-level willy worship.
但这对阳♥具♥崇拜也到了一种境界
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
It's a members only club.
这个地方1♥8♥禁♥啊
Oh, my God, it's a penis palace!
天哪 这就是传说中的鸡鸡天堂
Yo! There's a bone throne in there.
快看 这里有个硬鸡王座
A what? A bone throne.
一个啥? 硬鸡王座
Oh, my God, that looks painful.
天哪 光是看着就觉得很痛
Lauren, get down now.
劳伦 快下来 马上
Come in.
进来
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Never did get around
昨天都没啥时间
to eating that cupcake yesterday.
来吃那个纸杯蛋糕
Yeah, it's probably hard by now.
嗯 现在可能都变硬了
I... I mean stale. Dry.
我..我是说不新鲜了 干了
I don't know what I'm saying. You okay?
我不知道我在胡说什么 你还好吧?
Uh, you seem a little jumpy.
额 你看起来不太对劲
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What?
啥?
I have to tell you something.
我必须跟你坦白些事情
Don't talk.
不要说话
All we do is talk.
我们平常光顾着说了
What's that?
那是什么?
The janitor?
清洁工?
Shit, the janitor!
日 是清洁工!
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Hey, George.
乔治 你好
Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was still here.
哦 对不起 我不知道现在这里还有人
Uh, yeah, just... just finishing up.
额 对 才...我们才完事
Oh, yeah, we were...
嗯 对 我们刚...
I was just telling Charles
我刚才在向查尔斯
about this, um, incredible book
推荐这本非常棒的书
that I got pitched.
我刚刚发掘的
It's first-rate.
水准一流
Yeah, that... that fell.
对 那个...那个刚刚掉了
It's all set.
现在都整理好了
Bye-bye. Thank you.
拜拜 谢谢
Good night, George.
乔治 晚安
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Pauline Turner?
波琳·特纳
What is this?
这是什么?
Oh, um, it's great, actually.
这其实写得挺好的
This is by a first-time novelist
是一位新手写的
about a wife who gives up her career to be a mom
写得是一位妻子放弃了的事业做全职主妇
and then feels suffocated by her own life,
然后她觉得被生活压得喘不过气来
so she kind of takes a vacation from her family.
就远离家庭 给自己放了个假
I met her at PitchFest.
我在创意推介会上认识她的
What did she look like?
她长什么样?
Uh, well, um... why?
呃... 怎么了?
Uh, did she look like this?
她长这样吗?
How do you have a picture with Pauline?
你怎么会有波琳的照片?
Because I was married to her.
因为她是我前妻
Charles, I am so sorry.
查尔斯 我真的很抱歉
I... she...
我... 她...
Pauline...
波琳
I just... I didn't know that she was your...
我真的... 我真的不知道她是你的...
She didn't say anything about you.
她从来没提起你
I have to get home.
我得回家了
I have to... I have to read this carefully,
我得...我得认真读一读
call my lawyer.
打电♥话♥给我的律师
Uh... good night.
呃... 晚安
Hello?
还有人呢
Sorry!
不好意思!
Hey.
嘿
What's going on? You can't sleep?
怎么了? 你睡不着?
Mmmm. Me either.
嗯 我也是
It's too quiet out here.
这里太安静了
I miss the sound of ambulances and jackhammers.
你知道吗? 我都开始想念救护车
You know?
和手提钻的声音了
Oh.
好啊你
It was all I could find.
我就只找到这个
Okay, I'm just gonna drink right from the bottle,
好 如果你不介意的话
if that's okay with you.
我就直接对着瓶子喝啦
So it turns out
原来
that running away from your problems
逃避问题做起来跟听起来
is as dumb as it sounds.
一样愚蠢
Why?
为什么?
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
I love my job.
我热爱我的工作
And I could lose it.
但我可能要丢掉它了
You're not gonna lose it. You're a boss, Kels.
不会的 凯尔西 你这么厉害
And I'm scared to trust people.
而且我不再敢相信别人了
Like, I let Zane in, trusted him,
我向赞恩敞开了心扉 相信了他
got burned again.
结果又引火上身
I get that.
我明白
I mean, I trusted Liza, Montana.
我相信过莉萨 相信过蒙塔纳
It's starting to feel like
现在我开始觉得
everyone's just out for themselves.
每个人都是自私自利的
Well, everyone has an agenda.
这么说吧 每个人都有自己的目标
I don't.
我就没有
Neither do I.
我也没有
Okay, well, maybe I have a little agenda,
好吧 我还是有点目标的
but I'm not an asshole about it.
但不会为了它不择手段
Look.
听着
You are gonna bounce back just fine, all right?
你一定会谷底反弹的 知道吗?
You're one of the strongest people I know, so...
你是我认识的之中最坚强的人之一 所以...
I'm glad you're here.
你在这儿我很高兴
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
We can't.
我们不能这么做
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
That was a crazy idea.
那是个疯狂的想法
No, it's not crazy.
不 一点也不疯狂
It's just not right.
只是不太对而已
Yeah.
是啊
Good night, Josh.
晚安 乔什
Charles, is everything okay?
查尔斯 一切都还好吗?
Yeah, yeah.
挺好的 挺好的
I'm... I'm sorry, Liza,
我...我很抱歉 莉萨
for that... for that very abrupt exit.
昨晚这么突然就走了
But I read... I read Pauline's chapters.
不过我读了... 读了波琳写的那些章节
Must be awful
看到自己的前妻
to have your life mischaracterized in that way.
这么描述自己 感觉肯定很糟吧
Well, actually, some of it's pretty honest.
事实上 有一些还是挺真实的
Oh? Yeah.
这样吗? 对
She makes some parallels to... to me
她写了些和我个人 还有我们婚姻
and... and to our marriage, and...
极其相似的故事 ...
But I am just trying to figure out what to do next.
不过我还在思考我下一步应该怎么做
Maybe you should call her.
或许你应该打电♥话♥给她
You know, I think I'd rather wait
我还是等整本书
until I've read the whole book, if it's out there.
写完之后看了再说吧
But look, I will take care of this,
我会处理好这事的
and I am... I'm very sorry
还有莉萨 我... 我很抱歉
that you got pulled into this, Liza.
把你卷了进来
And by the way,
对了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表