剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You're a tester? You just, like,
你是个测试员? 就是
get to play games all day or what?
每天都能玩游戏还是怎么滴?
I'm an intern, so I do whatever people ask me to do.
我只是个实习生 所以基本上别人吩咐我做啥我就得做啥
Anything from coffee to coding.
从倒咖啡到码程序都得干
That's so cool. I love it.
这很酷啊 我很喜欢
I honestly feel so lucky.
老实说 我觉得自己很幸运
I mean, even if nothing comes of it, I'm here now,
就算这份实习不能给我带来什么 至少我现在在这
having the best time.
享受着最美好的时光
Jalapenos? Yes!
你们点的墨西哥辣椒吗? 对!
Mild, hot, loco.
这是微辣 辣 超辣
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm actually a jalapeno virgin.
其实这是我第一次吃墨西哥辣椒
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗? 嗯
All right, go easy on these.
那你悠着点
They're not messing around here.
它们的辣度真不是开玩笑的
Okay, I'm going in. That's the mild one.
好了我要吃了 这是微辣
Eh?
怎么样?
Nothing. Nothing?
没感觉 没感觉?
Nothing. All right.
没感觉 好吧
Climbing up?
开始觉得辣了?
Not too bad. It's getting there, though.
还行 但是慢慢感到辣了吧
I see it.
我看出来了
Okay, I'm going in. Wait, wait.
好了 我要尝超辣的了 慢着 慢着
Be careful. That is loco.
小心点 这可是超辣
You sure about this? I'm ready.
你确定要吃? 我准备好了
Be careful.
小心点
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Oh, my God. That is the hottest thing
天啊 这是我吃过的
I've ever eaten.
最辣的东西了
My mouth is on fire. Sorry.
我嘴巴像着火了一样 真不好意思
Wait! Hey!
哎! 慢着!
I think we just popped your jalapeno.
我想我刚刚拿走了你的墨西哥辣椒第一次
Mm, your lips are spicy.
你的嘴唇辣辣的
Should we stop? No.
要停下来吗? 当然不
I kinda like it.
我还挺喜欢的
You okay? Mmhmm.
你还好吗? 嗯
Yeah?
确定?
Are you okay? Ooh.
你怎么样? 哇
Yeah, I am just dandy.
我觉得能上天了
Aah...
啊...
What's wrong? Ohh... aah...
怎么了? 啊... 啊...
Oh, it's like burning. What is?
啊 火♥辣♥辣地疼 什么东西疼?
Ohh, my dick. Ohh!
啊 小乔什 啊!
Ohh! My dick is on fire!
啊! 我的鸡鸡像着火了一样!
Aah! Why?
啊! 怎么了?
The peppers! The jalapenos!
因为那些辣椒! 墨西哥辣椒!
Oh, my God, the pepper!
卧♥槽♥ 那些辣椒!
Your hands were all over the peppers!
你两只手都摸过那些辣椒!
Shoot! What are you doing?
糟糕! 你在做什么?
Ah, I'm swaddling. Uh...
啊我把它包起来 呃...
Oh, my God, it's getting worse.
卧♥槽♥ 越来越疼了
It's getting worse. I'm gonna jump in the shower.
越来越疼了 我得去洗个澡冲冲
No! No! No! Why?
别! 别! 别! 为什么?
Water spreads the oils. Don't do that.
水会把辣油搞到全身都是 别去
What are you looking up right now?
你刚在查什么?
Jalapeno dick? What?
辣椒小鸡鸡? 什么?
There are a lot of entries, so we should feel
我搜到了很多结果 所以我们应该会
a little better about that, right?
觉得没那么惨 对吧?
I think I'm gonna have to go to the hospital.
我觉得我得去医院
Yogurt.
酸奶
We need yogurt. What?
我们需要酸奶 什么鬼?
Yogurt! Yo... Yes! Right there!
酸奶! 酸... 没错! 就在那!
They all say "Kelsey." Just grab the yogurt.
上面都写了"凯尔西" 快拿来吧
Come on! Okay.
快点! 好
What's it say to do? Uh, saturate it.
网上说要干嘛? 泡进去
Tots to tip. Jesus. Oh, jeez.
整根 啊 卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥
That'll do it.
这应该能缓解
Oh, my God, it's so much better.
天啊 舒服多了
I am so sorry. It's okay.
真的很对不起 没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Ohh. I bet this is the...
啊 我想这应该是...
best first date you've ever had, huh?
你最棒的初次约会吧?
Oh, by far.
迄今为止是的
It still looks a bit angry.
看起来还是有点红肿
Angry? Well, defeated and blotchy.
红肿? 嗯 有红斑
Hey. Oh! Sorry.
早啊 啊! 对不起
Oh, no, we weren't... No, no, no.
不 我们不是在... 不不不
Sorry. It's none of my business.
不好意思 不关我的事
Wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
Did you eat all my yogurt?
你把我的酸奶都喝光了?
Uh... I can honestly say I did not eat your yogurt.
呃... 老实说我没喝你的酸奶
I'm so sorry. It was me.
真不好意思 是我喝光的
Weird Irish girl with the dairy cravings.
我是个狂爱牛奶制品的爱尔兰怪女孩
I'll replace it. Oh, that's okay.
我再给你买♥♥一盒 哦 没事
Um, I talked to Liza and she is totally on board
我和莉萨聊了 她完全赞成
with everything. Wait, so I have a book deal?
等等 所以我要出书了?
Yeah. Wow!
没错 哇哦!
Oh, my God, that's amazing.
我的天啦 太棒了
The ten grand thing? Yeah.
一万订金的事? 对
I thought you were joking. Thanks, Kels.
我认为你在开玩笑 谢谢 凯儿
So what's the next step? Why don't you come
所以 下一步怎么做? 为什么你不来参加
to the company picnic? You can meet everyone
公♥司♥野餐呢? 你能见到所有人
and shake Charles' hand, button up the deal.
还能和查尔斯握手 把握住这个交易
You've met Charles, right? Uh, a couple times.
你见过查尔斯了 对吗? 见了几次
Yeah. A picnic sounds fun.
没错 野餐听起来挺有趣的
I don't know. No, it's really not that bad.
我不知道 不 真的没那么糟糕
There's food and drinks and when people
有吃有喝 当大家喝的晕晕乎乎的时候
get nice and toasty, there's a potato sack race.
就会有土豆麻袋赛跑
Ahh. Drunk people in potato sacks.
啊 喝醉的人装在土豆麻袋里
Well, we have to go.
那么 我们一定得去了
I'll text you the address. Come!
我会发给你地址 来吧!
Maybe.
也许
You don't want to go.
你不想去
Nope. Not a picnic guy?
不 不喜欢野餐?
No, it's...
不 ...
not that, I...
不是那样的 我...
when I was dating Liza, I caught her kissing Charles.
当我和莉萨约会时 我逮到她和查尔斯接吻
Her boss, the one that Kelsey wants me to...
她的老板 那个凯尔西想让我去...
"Shake hands with."
"和他握手"的人
God, I'm so sorry. That's horrible.
天啊 对不起 太可怕了
What's worse was...
更可怕的是...
I was about to propose.
我当时是准备求婚的
Oh, you were gonna marry Liza?
你是要娶莉萨的?
Past tense.
过去式
Past tense. Okay.
过去式 好吧
Well, I think if you're ever really gonna move on...
那么 我觉得如果那你真的已经翻篇了...
Mmhmm? Go to the picnic,
嗯哼? 去野餐
prove that you're the bigger man,
证明你是个大度的男人
and get that $10,000 from his company.
然后从他的公♥司♥拿走一万美金
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
You're kinda smart, you know that?
你还挺聪明的 你觉得吗
I do.
我知道
Ow. Oh...
噢 哦...
Yeah, not yet.
还没到时候
Just gonna wait here.
先等等
So the watermelon-eating contest will be followed
吃西瓜比赛之后就是
by the tug-of-war which you will referee.
你将担任裁判的拔河比赛
Ooh, great. When's the sack race?
棒 那麻袋赛跑是什么时候?
Potato sack race.
土豆麻袋赛跑
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表