剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I heard about your Twitter feud. Mmhmm.
我听说了你们的推特口水战
And I have to say, I think it's unwise,
我得说 在公众面前互相对骂
swapping insults in public.
不怎么明智
So I would shut that down if I were you.
我要是你的话就马上停战
But it's boosting our profile and sales.
但它大大提升了公♥司♥知名度和销量
I mean, didn't you justhelp yourself
再说了 经验出版社不是
to some of our profits for Empirical?
还沾了这场骂战的光吗?
So I did.
确实是
Kels, Charles thinks this is getting out of hand.
凯尔西 查尔斯认为场面要失控了
Of course he does. He's old-school.
他当然会这么说 他这么老古板
J.K. Rowling retweeted me!
J·K·罗琳刚转了我的推!
That's crazy.
我的天啊
You know, I'd love to see this in the light.
我蛮想看看这幅画在灯光下的效果
Uh, yeah.
当然了
I keep more in storage. I have smaller ones hair.
还有很多被我收起来了 我的毛发比较细
I mean, here. Smaller ones here.
我是说 这里 这里的画作比较小
Mm, oh, and this! I mean, this is...
哇 还有这个! 这真的
Just... mm!
唔...
Mm. I mean, that's amazing.
太好吃了!
She paints, she cooks.
她既会画画 又会做饭
Can we speak honestly?
我们能打开天窗说亮话吗?
Oh, thank God.
啊 谢天谢地
I love your art.
我很喜欢你的作品
And I'm going to hang it
我还要把它展出来
no matter how you feel about this.
不管你怎么想
But I'm also really interested in you.
不过 我对你本人
As a person.
是既有兴趣
As a woman.
又有"性趣"
You just get right to the point, don't you?
你还真是有话直说啊
Well, you know, I like to just jump right in there.
你知道的 我就喜欢直接
I like to ask a girl what she likes,
我喜欢直接问女孩的喜好
and you know, if I like it too, well, then...
如果我也喜欢的话 你懂的...
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Yeah. I'll go first.
嗯 我先说
I love romance.
我喜欢浪漫
Kissing, cuddling.
亲亲 抱抱
Bubble baths. I love bathing together.
泡泡浴 我喜欢一起洗澡
Hey. Do you have a bathtub?
对了 你有浴缸吗?
I do. Mm, warm water.
当然了 热水
Lights out, just light a dozen candles.
关上灯 点上一堆的蜡烛
How 'bout two?
两根怎么样?
Or one.
还是一根吧
All right. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
So yeah, 41. Class of '96.
所以我已经41岁了 96届的
Well, here's to you.
来 这杯敬你
Don't congratulate me. It was a mistake.
别恭喜我 那是个错误
People find out and then it's... leverage.
如果别人知道的话 这就成了他们的...筹码
What do you mean? I've been pressured before.
什么意思? 我被人要挟过
Blackmailed.
还被敲诈过
Oh, my God. What kind of crowd are you running with?
我的天啊 和你一起工作的都是些什么人啊?
Oh, publishing, right, yeah.
噢 对了 出版业
All right, well, look, I won't tell anyone.
好了 听着 我不会告诉任何人的
As long as I... Nothing. No.
只要我... 没有要求 啥都不用做
You don't even have to be nice to me, all right?
你都不用对我这么友善
You can get up, throw a glass of wine in my face and leave,
你可以起身 朝我的脸泼酒然后走人
and I will not tell a soul.
我一个字也不会说的
I'll eat your entre, but I will keep your secret.
我会把你的主菜吃了 不过你的秘密我会保守的
Hey, look. I'm one of the good guys.
我其实是个好人
In fact, the only thing bad about me
事实上 我身上的唯一缺点
is that I walk around saying things like,
就是喜欢四处向别人说
"I'm one of the good guys." I'm sorry.
"我其实是个好人" 我很抱歉
Well, thank you.
呃 谢谢你
I gotta be honest, it's been a strain.
老实说 这一直是我的负担
A part of me just wants to tell everybody and end the suspense.
我有时候就想直接公之于众 解除所有的焦虑不安
No, no, no, no, no, don't do that.
别别别别别 别这么做
Especially don't tell your bosses.
尤其别跟你的老板们说
It'll be a scandal. Look, keep your secret.
会成为丑闻的 听着 保守好你的秘密
And if you ever wanna talk to somebody who grew up
如果你想和跟你看同样节目
watching the same TV shows as you did, call me.
长大的人聊聊的话随时找我
"Who's the Boss." Mmhmm.
《成长没烦恼》 对对
I had a Danza thing. Not entirely gone.
我有丹扎情意结 现在还没完全消失呢
Yeah, "Miami Vice." Every episode.
我呢是《迈阿密风云》 一集不落
Wore a pink blazer in junior high.
初中时还穿过粉红色的夹克
What?
怎么了?
Oh, I, um, I just remembered who else went to Princeton.
呃 我突然想起一个同样是普林斯顿大学毕业的人
My boss.
我的老板
Oh, right, yeah. Charles Brooks.
哦 对 查尔斯·布鲁克斯
"Upchuck" We used to call him
我们以前叫他"查千杯"
'cause he couldn't hold his booze.
因为他特能喝
Seriously? You were in school together?
真的吗? 你们是同学?
Yeah, we were in the eating club.
对啊 我们那时都是饮食俱乐部成员
Charles! What are you doing?
查尔斯! 你在干嘛呢?
This'll be good. Watch.
没事儿的 看着
Can you give me one second?
你能等我一下吗?
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, Jay. What's up, Upchuck?
嘿 杰 别来无恙吧 查千杯?
Nice to see you. Nice to see you.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Liza. Hi.
莉萨 嗨
Hi. Liza and I met at Bonfire.
嗨 我和莉萨是在篝火晚会上认识的
You know, Millennial is creating
千禧一代最近
a lot of good buzz for Empirical.
为经验出版社创造了大量话题啊
Uh, yeah, yeah, her team is doing great things.
呃 没错没错 她的团队做得很不错
Proud of them. Fostering young talent.
真为他们感到骄傲 培养年轻的人才
Proud of you. Congratulations.
真为你骄傲 恭喜
And by the way, she's not consorting with the enemy,
对了 她绝对没有和对手合作
if that's what you were thinking.
如果你脑子想得是这个的话
This is strictly social. Business has not even come up.
这只是纯粹的社交啊 一点公事都没有谈
Okay.
好吧
I would ask you to stay, but...
我本来想叫你留下了的 但是...
No, no, that's fine.
不用不用 没关系
I'm meeting Bill Merriman from Penguin.
我约了企鹅出版社的比尔·梅里曼
Ah. Great.
这样 好
Good to see you. Enjoy your evening.
见到你很高兴 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Good to see you. Enjoy your evening.
见到你很高兴 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
All right.
好了
Liza.
莉萨
Now, last time he saw me,
他上次见到我的时候
I was dating a much younger woman.
我正和一个相当年轻的女人约会
This confirms your story.
这正好提高了你故事的可信度
See, I'm good for you.
看吧 我对你是有好处的
Now "Who's the Boss."
对了 我想起来了
Remind me, is that the one
《成长没烦恼》讲的是不是
with the employee/boss love story?
关于老板和员工的爱情故事?
Yeah. Yeah, something like that.
是的 差不多是这样
Tony Danza. One of our finest American actors.
托尼·丹扎 最好的美国演员之一
"Golden Girls."
还有《金色女郎》
Oh, isn't this nice?
啊 是不是很棒?
I feel so warm and fuzzy.
我觉得浑身暖暖的 而且非常舒服
I'm not surprised. I mean, me too.
我一点也不吃惊 我也是
Are you feeling what I'm feeling?
你和我有同样的感觉吗?
Uh-huh. Plus a little something extra.
嗯 还比你多感觉到了点其他的东西
Can I ask you to do something kind of intimate?
你能帮我做一件比较私密的事吗?
Considering where your foot is,
看看你脚的位置
I pretty sure we're past that.
我想我们已经很亲密了
Will you... shave me?
你可以帮我...剃毛吗?
I have literally not thought of anything else
说真的 自从我们相遇的那刻起
since the moment we met.
我脑子里除了这个就没想过别的
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗? 真的
Wait, wait. What are you doing?
慢着 慢着 你在做什么?
I'm shaving you.
我在帮你剃毛啊
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表