剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
It would be great if we could, uh...
要是我们能只谈论这本书
confine our conversation to the book.
就好了
And kissing.
还有接吻
Uh...no.
额 不行
Oh, I'm hearing yes.
噢 我听见的可是好喔
Uh, no, I'm... I'm saying no.
呃 不 我 我说的是不行
Words. You're just saying words.
表面之词 你说的只是表面之词
Okay, you are an evil genius.
好吧 你真是个邪恶天才
You just got "EW" To put their reputation on the line.
你已经把娱乐周刊的声誉逼得命悬一线了
They would rather die than admit they were wrong.
他们是宁死也不愿承认他们错了的
Wrong about what?
什么错了?
Nothing. We're all in this together now.
没什么 我们现在是一条船上的了
Hey... Isn't that your DILF boss?
嘿 那不是你的”老爸我想上你”型老板吗?
Oh, um, excuse me.
噢 不好意思 让一下
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
I thought you had your dinner tonight.
我以为你今晚和别人吃晚餐去了
Uh, I did; I wanted to congratulate you on the honor.
嗯 对 我想过来祝贺一下你
Uh, though I feel like I'm the oldest person in the room.
呃 不过我感觉我是这里面最老的一个
Are you sure I'm allowed to be here if I'm over 29?
你确定我超过了29岁了还能被允许待在这里吗?
Uh, so, did we get the book?
那 我们拿到那本书了吗?
Uh, no, because I don't want to publish it.
额 没有 因为我不想出版那本书
Why not? I don't want to contribute to
为什么不出? 我就是不想支持
the idea that truth is whatever you're comfortable with.
真♥相♥就是你想听到的
Even if it means taking a hit to the bottom line.
就算要突破底线也在所不惜 这样的观念
Right.
你说的对
Guess I'm just old-fashioned that way.
可能我还是太老套了
Hey, uh, do you mind if I steal her?
嘿 你介意我把她偷走吗?
"Vulture" Has a few questions.
Vulture娱乐网 的人有几个问题要采访她
Uh, no, no, go, go. Have fun.
不 不 不介意 去把 玩得开心点
And, Liza...
还有 莉萨
I'm proud of you.
我以你为傲
Thank you. Have fun.
谢谢 玩得开心点
Wait, what's wrong? Liza, are you nervous?
等等 怎么了? 莉萨 你是紧张吗?
Uh, no, I'm great. I'm just great.
啊 没 我很好 非常好
Ahh! Okay! Oh, my gosh,
啊 好 我的天
this list is being retweeted everywhere.
这个名单被转发的到处都是
And your Twitter account is blowing up.
你的推特账号♥要爆了
Hello, 1,235 new followers! You're welcome.
你好 第1235位粉丝 欢迎你
Ugh, my phone just died. Will you please call me an Uber?
呃 我的手♥机♥没电了 你能帮我叫辆优步吗?
Dude, no, this is your night. Okay, please, take mine.
姐们 不要 今晚可是你的晚上 好啦 就坐我的车吧
Oh, in fact, there's Abdul arriving now in the black SUV.
噢 事实上 刚好现在有个中东人开着黑色SUV来呢
Good night. I'll get us another car.
晚安 我们会再叫辆车的
Oh, hey, Kelsey.
噢 嘿 凯尔西
I just... I just want to thank you
我就 我就是想谢谢你
for forgiving me and for understanding
原谅我 并且明白我
that I'm still the same person that you've always known.
还是你所熟知的那个人
That in there... was business.
刚刚在里面 那是公事
I don't think that I can ever forgive you.
我觉得我没办法原谅你
You...
你
You broke my heart.
你伤了我的心
Hey, do you know where Kelsey is living?
嘿 你知道凯尔西住在哪儿吗?
Uh, no. Do you? Mmmm, no, she won't tell me.
不知道 你呢? 嗯 我也不知道 她不肯告诉我
But now that she's in my Uber...
不过现在她就在我的优步里
We're about to find out.
我们马上就会知道啦
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
Hey.
嘿
Got these made today.
今天刚打的
Welcome, roomie.
欢迎你 室友
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表