剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
这是个我自己拍不出来的角度
So eat your heart out, Cindy Sherman.
所以羡慕去吧 辛迪·谢尔曼(女摄影师)
Where are you off to?
你要去哪儿?
Uh, I'm going to a party with Pauline.
呃 我要陪波琳参加一个派对
Oh, you two seem to be getting along.
噢 你俩好像挺玩得来的
We have a lot in common. Yeah?
我们相似的地方太多了 是吗?
Yeah, we both found ourselves stuck in lives
是的 我们都发现自己困于生活
we wanted to change, and now we're changing them.
想要做出改变 并且已经着力改变了
Yeah, but the difference is that
是啊 但区别在于
hers was Upper East Side wealth.
她是上东区的有钱人
Yours was Central Jersey gambling debt.
而你是新泽西中部欠赌债的人
Yeah, and she still loves her husband.
对啊 而且她仍还爱着她老公
You still love her husband.
你们俩彼此彼此
I mean, I'm not sure if it's...
说真的 我都不确定这...
Ooh, Liza! Hi.
哦 莉萨 嗨
Oh, I want you all to meet my wonderful editor,
哦 这就是让我超级省心的编辑
Liza Miller. Hi, Liza.
我叫莉萨·米勒 你好 莉萨
Hello.
你好
I actually thought about a career in writing,
我其实也有想过要好好开拓我的写作事业
but that's not why you go to work, hmm?
但转念一想 写作好像不能算是工作 对吧?
Well, I think what you're doing is really brave, Pauline.
波琳 我真的觉得你很勇敢 能以自己为蓝本写小说
Same, and I hope you and Charles work it out.
我也这么觉得 而且我还希望你和查尔斯能和好如初
Oh, Cindy Vannice.
哦 辛迪·凡纳斯来了
Oh.
哦
I wrote a book
我也写了本书
about the year I lived with that Botox lump
是关于那些年我与额心肉毒素瘤
in the middle of my forehead.
不得不说的秘密
It's called "Woman, Horned."
书名叫 长角的女人
It's a Kindle single.
在Kindle上有售呢
Oh, my God.
哦 我天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
These women's approval used to mean so much to me,
我以前斤斤计较着这些女的对我的看法 只求她们能认可我
and now I don't care.
现在对我来说屁都不是
That has to be a good feeling.
那你现在肯定有种超脱的高♥潮♥感
Oh, you have no idea.
跟你说 爽翻天
God, Liza, this book is really changing everything for me.
天哪 莉萨 这本书真的改变了我的命运
Charles and I are even talking about
查尔斯和我甚至都谈到了
my moving back into the town house with the girls.
让我搬回家和我的乖女儿们一起住
Wow.
哇
That's great. Yeah.
太棒了 是吧
There you are. Oh, hi.
原来你在这啊 哦 嗨
I... do you wanna... I'll just... I'll grab a drink.
我...你想要... 没事 我...我去拿杯饮料
Okay. I-I-I-I'll catch up.
好的 我...我待会再跟你聊
Okay.
好的
So give me the dirt on "Marriage Vacation."
我要听《给婚姻放个假》的猛料
The estranged wife just shows up,
所以原本狠心抛家弃子的妻子突然出现
says, "I've got a book. It's about my marriage.
大放厥词说 老娘写了本书 是关于我的婚姻生活
Will you publish it?"
就说你们愿不愿意出版?
I mean, it wasn't so straightforward,
也没有说的那么直白啦
but basically.
但你理解得没错
There's gotta be drama.
肯定有撕逼现场对吧
How could there not be?
怎么可能没有?
Oh, my God, there's my friend. Lauren!
天哪 那是我老铁 劳伦
Lauren!
劳伦!
Can you give me a sec? Sure.
可以等我一会吗? 当然
Lauren!
劳伦!
Hey.
嗨
Oh, Kelsey, hi, hi. It's you. Wow.
哦 凯尔西 原来是你啊 嗨 嗨
Are you hiding from me? That's a weird thing to ask.
你这是在躲我吗? 你怎么突然会问这么奇怪的问题
Okay, well, you're acting a little weird,
好吧 你现在表现得有点诡异
and it looks like you're wearing
而且 你好像穿着
the same thing you had on last night,
跟昨晚一样的衣服
only turned inside out.
只是翻了个面而已
Yeah, well, that's because I am.
对啊 我乐意不行啊
Okay, is there some sort of "Grey Gardens" -themed mixer here
好吧 这是在体验"灰色花♥园♥"主题生活吗
that I'm unaware of? No, but that sounds fun.
当然不是 不过好像听起来很好玩的样子
Okay, Kelsey, look, the truth is,
好吧 凯尔西 听着 真♥相♥就是
I've been at The Nest since last night
我从昨晚就一直待在巢俱乐部
and the night before that and... and the night before that.
前晚也是... 大前晚也是
I'm confused. Are there rooms here?
我不懂了 难道这里有房♥间供你睡?
No, no, there are not.
不不 没有
I have been sleeping here in a closet at night,
我晚上都是睡在柜子里的
standing straight up like a horse.
像马一样站的笔直 想弯都不能弯
What? Yes.
啥? 嗯
Why?
为什么?
Because... because I was fired from Hector and Dorff.
因为...因为我被赫克托和多尔夫给开除了
On Tuesday, Lindy, Hector and Dorff's VP,
星期二的时候 林迪 赫克托和多尔夫的副总裁
asked me to lunch.
邀我进午餐
Lindy's insufferable and talks so much
林迪就是个事逼加话痨
that Hector calls her Fat Lindy,
因此赫克托烦得叫她胖迪
even though she's not fat.
虽然说她也不胖
That's just his put-down for everyone.
不过赫克托的叫谁都这么叫
Anyway, I settle in for a long, boring conversation,
好了 扯回来 我耐着性子坐着听她啰里吧嗦屁话一大堆
when Lindy looks at me, and she says...
这时 林迪突然看着我 说
You're fired.
你被炒了
We need your work phone.
请上交工作电♥话♥
Quick and to the point
于是这便成就了胖迪有生以来第一次
for the first time in Fat Lindy's life.
一针见血 直击要害
Oh, my God. Lauren, I'm so sorry.
哦 天哪 劳伦 真的很抱歉
It's fine. I'll be okay.
没事 没事 我知道会好起来的
You know, I was outgrowing the company anyway,
我来这小公♥司♥太浪费了
and I told that to Hector,
而且我和赫克托说过这话
which, in hindsight, is probably why this whole thing happened.
现在想来 这貌似是我自己作死的结果
Okay, look, everything is going to be fine,
好了 听着 一切都会好起来的
but you need to leave The Nest.
但你现在该离开巢了
No! I can't leave here, Kelsey.
才不要 凯尔西 我不能离开这
I'm not a member. They'll never let me back in.
我又不是其中的会员 一旦出去我就进不来了
Oh, Lauren, give it up, okay? This place isn't that great.
哦 劳伦 别死磕了 这个地方也没你想象的那么好
It's like living in a giant dollhouse.
就像一个放大版的玩偶之家
It's over-curated, it's far too flowery,
规矩太多 而且也太花里胡哨了点
and it's a little infantilizing.
总的来说 有点幼稚
Yeah, well, you know what's infantilizing?
好吧 你知道什么才叫幼稚吗?
Being unemployed and living with your parents.
没有工作和爸妈一起住的巨婴
I'm not leaving here until I have enough contacts
在我签到足够多的合约建立我自己的公♥关♥公♥司♥前
to start my own PR firm.
我是不会离开这的
Failure is not an option. I get that. I do.
我的字典里没有失败这个词 我能理解 真的
But neither is sleeping in a closet, okay?
但今晚也不要再睡到柜子里了 好吗?
You're coming to stay with me at Josh's, okay?
你今晚来乔什那和我一起住 行吗?
Okay. Great.
好 来吧
There's not a shower here, is there?
这里没洗澡间对吧?
No. Mm.
可不是 嗯
Oh, my gosh, Jay. What are you doing here?
哦 天哪 杰 你在这干嘛?
Well, nice to see you too. Sorry, hi.
好吧 真有礼貌 我也很高兴见到你 抱歉 你好
I-I... uh, I was just surprised.
我..我..额 我只是很惊讶
Oh, I've known Teddy and Louise for years.
我认识泰迪和路易斯也有好些年了
In fact, I love to come to these parties
实际上 我就喜欢来这些派对
and try to find out which book
找找是不是有书
opens up the door to the secret bondage room.
是打开连接秘密SM牢房♥的暗门
Nope.
这本不是
Nope. Ah.
这本也不是 可惜
Hey, congratulations on, uh, editing "Marriage Vacation."
嗨 恭喜你成为"给婚姻放个假"的编辑
I'm hearing great things. Thank you. I'm excited.
我听说进展不错 谢谢 我超级激动
I-I think it has a lot of potential.
我...我觉得这本书有很大的潜力
And let it be known that I may not have been
希望你不要忘记 虽然我可能不是
the first person to see your talent
第一个发现你才能的人
but I was the first one that tried to poach it.
但我绝对是第一个想尽办法要把你挖墙脚过来的人
You never forget the first.
那是 第一次永生难忘
I was actually hoping
实际上 我今晚
that I would run into you tonight.
还有点想要能碰到你
I wanted to see you again, but I wasn't sure how you felt.
我想要再见到你 但我又不知道你是怎么想的
I think you're terrific.
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表