剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
再见
I, uh, hear the opening offer's 2 million.
我 听说她的报价是两百万
Assuming we want it.
前提是我们愿意出版
It's going to be
对某人来说
a big title for someone.
将会是部大作呢
Thoughts? Very enlightening.
有什么想法? 很有启发性
You can't be serious!
你别开玩笑了
She is a one-woman reality distortion field!
她可是歪曲现实界的武则天!
Liza?
莉萨?
I think truth is more elastic than we can imagine.
我觉得真♥相♥比我们想象中的更多变
But it still has value.
但依然有价值
Because without it, there is no trust.
因为没有真♥相♥ 谈何信任
And without trust...
没有真♥相♥...
there is no love.
何言爱
And that is why I have to confess
因此 我必须坦白
something extremely difficult
一个难以承受的事实
to a group of people that I have come to love very much...
对这群让我逐渐难以割舍的人
and to whom I owe so much.
这也是我欠你们的
And whose forgiveness I wouldn't have the presumption
我也不奢求能得到你们的
to ask for. - What? What is it?
谅解 什么? 到底什么事?
I'm not... Going to marry...Josh.
我不... 打算嫁给... 乔什
Josh...he proposed, and...
乔什... 他求婚了 然后...
Liza, I know that this has been
莉萨 我知道分手对你来说
really hard for you. - Oh, for God's sake.
是个打击 - 噢 我的天啊
This is a business meeting!
这是个工作会议!
We do not discuss our personal lives.
任何人都不该谈论自己的私生活
I apologize for that, Charles.
我很抱歉 查尔斯
It's fine. Liza...
没关系 莉萨...
We need to talk. - Uh...
我们谈谈 - 额...
give us a moment first.
先让我俩谈一下
Are you crazy?
你疯了?
No. Yes. I don't know anymore.
不 对 我也不知道
Probably. If you tell people
也许吧 如果你告诉人们
that you've been lying about your age,
你在年龄上撒了谎
what do you think is going to happen to Millennial?
这会让《千禧一代》遭受什么?
Our credibility will be destroyed,
我们的口碑会尽毁
and every hater out there
而每个巴不得
who would just love to see us fail will get their wish.
看到我们失败的喷子都会得偿所愿
So I just keep lying? No.
所以我要继续撒谎? 不
You...create your truth.
你... 要制♥造♥关于你的真♥相♥
I Googled you earlier,
我之前搜过你的信息
and the only thing I could find...
唯一能找到的...
Was this.
是这个
A prized pig in Iowa named Liza Miller.
爱荷华州 一只叫莉萨·米勒的获奖猪
I actually hired someone
我确实雇了一个人
to make myself invisible online.
删除了所有关于我的网络信息
That's where you went wrong.
你错就错在这儿了
You are who your last ten search results say you are.
搜索结果里前十个词条 决定了你是个怎样的人
We need to rewrite your narrative,
我们重新编一个你的故事
create some alternative facts.
弄出其他真实可信的事实
Oh, this is so sad.
噢 这太悲惨了
No Twitter, no Tumblr, no Spotify playlists?
你没推特 没汤不热 连声破天的音乐列表都没有?
I've always been a very private person.
我一直都比较注重隐私
Um, privacy is just another word for low self-esteem,
额 隐私 用另一句话说就是缺乏自信
okay, Liza? You don't value anything you say or do.
懂吗 莉萨? 你连自己说的话 自己做的事都不够重视
That's why you're still an assistant.
这就是为什么你还只是个助理的原因
Okay, all right, we're not here to criticize.
好了 我们来这不是为了声讨她的
We're here to help her...
我们是来帮她的...
shout her truth. Mmhmm. Of course.
直接说实话吧 嗯 那是自然
We need to build your social media profile...that's what I do.
我们要帮你建立一份基本的社交媒体资料... 这是我要干的事
When I first met Hector and Dorff, they thought Instagram
当我第一次见到赫克托和多尔夫的时候
was something that went up your nose, okay?
他们也以为Ins(图片分享app)是用来垫鼻子的
Three million followers later, well...
但自从有了三百万的粉丝之后 你懂得...
We need to give Liza an online identity.
我们要给莉萨创一个网上身份
All right? It's important for Millennial
知道吗? 这对千禧一代可重要了
that people have a strong sense of who she is.
他们的自我意识都很强的
Okay. So who do you wanna be?
好了 你想要什么样的人设?
A bookworm with a slutty streak?
喜欢穿性感条纹的书呆子?
Workaholic hipster? Ooh, I know, I know, I know!
还是嬉皮士工作狂? 哦 我知道了 我知道了
Maybe you're a feisty blonde who doesn't call her friends back.
可能你是金发碧眼小辣椒 但平常高冷范十足都懒得给朋友回个电♥话♥
Wait...No. That's Kelsey.
等等...对了 那是凯尔西
Lauren, I'm sorry.
劳伦 对不起
I had a rough week.
我这周挺糟心的
Oh...
哦...
Colin and I broke up.
柯林跟我吹了
Oh. Okay, wait...and you were gonna tell me this when?
哦 好吧 等等... 你准备什么时候告诉我呢?
Soon. But you went to cry on Liza's shoulder?
马上吧 但你找莉萨哭诉了啊
Actually, we've been crying
实际上 我俩同病相怜
on each other's shoulders.
抱团一起哭
Josh and I broke up too.
乔什跟我也分手了
Ah, I see, I see. Okay, uh-huh.
啊 我懂了 我懂了 让我整理一下
So you've both been bonding over your mutual heartbreak,
所以你们两个因为这破分手心心相惜 同病相怜
and you feel like you have nothing in common
就觉得跟我这个幸福的人
with a happy person? So, what...I'm odd woman out?
没话聊了是吗? 所以你们现在是要把我挤出小团体了是吗?
No, of course not. We love you.
不 当然不是 我们都超爱你的
You know, it's not like my life is perfect, okay?
我的生活也不总是尽如人意啊 好吗?
Max works ridiculous shifts. He comes home at crazy hours.
麦克斯的排班多到哭 每天回家的时候都不知道有多晚
There's not even time for sex.
老娘都没时间来颠鸾倒凤一番了
I'm sorry. Last night,
我很抱歉 昨晚
I sat on his nocturnal erection
我实在忍♥不住 就趁他晚上睡着了夜勃
while he was sleeping, okay?
自己坐上去来了一发
In some cultures, that would be considered rape.
在某些文化里 这就算强♥奸♥了
Yeah, pretty much in every culture.
我觉得无论在哪种文化里 这都算强♥奸♥
Whoops.
啊哦
Liza.
莉萨
I certainly hope that broken engagement
我真心希望你订婚仪式取消
had nothing to do with me.
不是被我害的
No.
不是
When we got down to it,
当我们冷静下来的时候
it wasn't what I wanted.
发现这并不是我真正想要的
And I'm really focused on work right now.
我现在只想把重心放在工作上
That's important.
那的确很重要
Yeah.
对
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Uh, L-Liza?
额 莉..莉萨?
Are you a Hemingway fan?
你喜欢海明威的作品吗?
I, uh, love "The Sun Also Rises"?
我 额 挺喜欢"太阳照常升起"的
Not so much "The Old Man and the Sea,"
但对"老人与海"比较无感
but "A Moveable Feast"...pretty much my bible in college.
但"流动的盛宴"... 我大学时期供为圣书
I still have dreams of moving to Paris.
我现在任然梦想着搬到巴黎去
Would you like to join me for something?
你能跟我来个地方吗?
I think you might find this interesting.
我觉得你可能会很感兴趣
Okay.
好吧
Hemingway's original draft
海明威的原版手稿
of "Farewell to Arms"...
"永别了 武器"..
With his handwritten notes.
还有他自己写的笔记
Wow!
哇!
And, uh, that is
然后那边是
the original Three Mountains Press edition
他的第一本短篇故事集
of his first collection of short stories...
三山出版社原版...
published in Paris in 1924.
于巴黎1924年出版
"The Moveable Feast" Years.
正是"流动的盛宴”出版的那些年
Amazing!
太棒了!
Are you thinking of buying something?
你想要买♥♥什么东西吗?
Uh, no, I'm selling.
额 不 我要卖♥♥
What? All this belongs to you?
啥? 这些东西都是你的?
No, my parents. My dad loved Hemingway.
不 我父母的 我爸特爱海明威
There's actually a picture of the two of them somewhere
这里实际上有他们俩(应该是海明威与他的第一任妻子哈德莉·理查森)
together in Sun Valley.
在太阳谷拍的照片
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表