剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Kels, come on.
凯尔西 跟我走
No, I'm not in the mood for a gay sleaze bar either.
不 我现在也没心情去放荡同志酒吧
Okay. Well, you're dressed like a drag queen,
好吧 你穿的像变装皇后
so you're perfect.
所以你去那儿最合适了
Let's go, come on.
走啦 走吧
Ah. Oh, my God, okay.
噢 天呐 好吧
Liza, hop up front.
莉萨 你坐副驾
We'll drop you off at the L on our way downtown.
我们在去市中心路上在L放你下来
Oh, no, it's okay. I'll get home on my own.
哦 不 没关系的 我自己回去就好了
Thanks.
谢啦
You don't have to go home on your own.
你不用自己回去啊
That guy at the bar was totally checking you out.
刚刚酒吧那个人铁定对你有兴趣
Let's go! But you know
走啦! 但是你很了解
because you were checking him out.
因为你也对他有兴趣
Go get some birthday cake.
去给自己点生日福利
Uh, champagne, please.
香槟 拜托
So where'd the other pink lady go?
其他的粉红女郎去哪啦?
What?
什么?
Oh, no, these aren't costumes.
噢 不 这不是装扮
We were at a funeral.
我们刚参加一个葬礼
Ooh, so you were mocking a death.
喔 你们是不尊重死者喽
No! It was in her will.
不! 这是死者所愿
I'm just teasing.
开玩笑的啦
You know, like you and your friends over there
像你和你的朋友
making fun of the old guy sitting alone at the bar.
刚才取笑孤身坐在酒吧的老男人
We weren't making fun of you.
我们没有取笑你
Oh, that's okay.
哦 好吧
I did the same thing when I was your age.
我在你这个年纪时候也这样干
You never think you're gonna get this old.
你绝不会想到你也会有老成这样的一天
I'm 41.
我41了
And I was flirting with you.
而且我刚刚向你暗送秋波
Really?
是吗?
You do not have to pay me!
你真的不用付我工钱啦
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
This is so nice. I never want to leave this room.
和你在一起太舒服了 我永远也不想离开这个房♥间
But I got surgery.
但是还有手术要做
Missed you.
想你了
Hmm, whatever.
嗯哼 随便了
Missed you again.
我又来想你了
Oh, my God, hi. What's this?
我的天哪!嗨 这是啥?
Nothing. It's my stupid bullet journal.
没什么 就是我的二♥逼♥手账啦
I don't know. Audrey Gelman was doing it.
只不过 奥黛丽·格尔曼(女企业家)一直在弄这玩意儿
It doesn't even... I don't really even get it.
我对这个简直… 不知道有什么意义
You've been grading me?
你一直在给我评分?
It's nothing. Honestly, Max, it doesn't mean anything.
这没什么的 说实话 马克斯 这没任何意义的
It's just a silly, neurotic exercise.
就是个愚蠢的神经质少女表达方式
Look at all these red dots.
这么多红点点
You've been miserable
你也太可悲了吧
and re... repulsed!
还有 反感!
I repulse you?
我让你觉得反感了吗?
No. No, you... no.
不 不 你没有
Okay, listen, this is about me. Okay, this is not about you.
听着 这是我自己的问题 与你无关
That's what people say when they want to break up.
你这话的意思就是想和我分手吧
Well, you said that, not me.
好吧 是你说的 不是我
Got ya.
我懂了
Wow, it's so beautiful.
哇 这太美了吧
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
And very unique.
而且独具特色
Yeah, a lot of the new buildings around here,
这附近造了很多新的建筑
they're like shiny hotels.
都是走金光闪闪酒店风
I wanted to do something
我想设计一些
a little more old-school.
更加复古老派的东西
You know, that's more my style.
更符合我的风格
This bedroom's a little big for its britches.
这卧室是不是有点太浮夸了
No, sometimes when I'm too tired to drive back to Connecticut,
不 有时候我累得不想开车回康涅狄格州
I just crash here.
我就躺这儿
Plus, the view is not too bad.
另外 这里的视野也还行
Ooh, the old pencil factory.
喔 老旧的铅笔厂
No, no, no, no, you got to be at the right angle.
不不不不 你得站在正确的角度来看
Come here.
过来
Trust me.
相信我
Can you see it?
你看见了吗
Uh, almost. Almost.
噢 差不多吧 差不多
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
Did you mean to do that?
你是故意的吗
Did you mean to do that?
那你呢
I'm not even really cold.
其实我不冷
I just really like this jacket.
只是很喜欢这件外套
Exactly how much is your clothing allowance?
话说你的置装费有多少
Now, that is so sexist.
你现在就是性别歧视
You would never ask a woman that question.
没人会问女人这个问题的
I had fun tonight.
我今晚很开心
You sound surprised.
听起来你很惊喜
Not surprised. Staggered.
才不是惊喜呢 是惊讶
Shocked, stunned.
是震惊 惊吓
Oh, stop flattering me.
请别再撩我了 靴靴
I'm this way.
我走这条路
Let me call you and my jacket a lift.
我来帮你和我的外套打个车
Oh, no, here.
哦 不 还你
I'll get it next time.
我下次再拿回来吧
Next time?
还有下次
You went a whole night
你一整晚
without trying to ruin me professionally.
都没有妨碍我的工作
You win another date.
你赢得了下一次约会机会
If you'd like to, I mean.
如果你愿意的话
I'd like to.
我愿意啊
All right, let me get you a car.
棒极了 我帮你打车
You know, "Esquire" Was right about one thing.
《时尚先生》有一点至少是对的
You are a gentleman.
你果真是个绅士
I can get my own car.
我会自己打车的
All right.
好的
Good night.
晚安
Try not to be so obvious watching me walk away this time.
这一次别盯着我的背影看得太明显
If I can be a gentleman, you can try to be a lady.
如果我是个绅士 你也可以试着做一个淑女
What?
干吗这么盯着我看
Come on, are you sure you're over 40?
拜托 你确定你四十多岁了吗
'Cause last night sitting in the bar, I could have sworn
因为昨晚坐在酒吧里
you and your friends were just giggly young girls.
我发誓你和你的朋友们看起来就像傻呵呵的年轻小姑娘
It's just the perks of a pink dress.
多亏了那条粉色的裙子
Well, you're not wearing anything now.
可你现在什么也没穿哟
Come here.
过来
Can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
I can try.
我可以试试
Okay.
好吧
I don't usually tell people this, but...
我不经常跟别人说这件事 但是
at work, my bosses think I'm 27.
我上班的时候 老板觉得我才27岁
And why do they think that?
为什么会这么觉得
Because it's what I told them.
因为我就是这么说的
Hmm, interesting.
真有趣
That and your youthful beauty.
不管是虚报年龄 还是你的年轻貌美
No.
不
That was the only way I could get a job...
我能找到工作的唯一办法
lying about my age.
就是谎报年龄
Now everyone at work thinks I'm a millennial
现在同事们都觉得我是个千禧一代
instead of a... almost-divorced mother
而不是一个即将离婚的
of a college student.
大学生的母亲
"Almost-divorced"?
“即将离婚”?
It's...
这个
Long story.
说来话长
It's all over but the paperwork.
其实已经结束了 但是还有一些协议没签
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表