剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, of course.
好的 当然可以
These are for you.
这是给你的
Thanks, but I'm not really sure flowers
谢谢 但我并不觉得鲜花
are gonna make our situation any better.
能让我们的关系更好一些
No, they're not from me. They're, um...
不 这不是我送的 是 呃...
uh, they're from Colin.
是柯林送的
His name was on the receipt.
签收单上有他的名字
Diana said the reviews are awful.
戴安娜说业界的评论糟透了
Can't wait to read 'em.
迫不及待地想读一读
You always said it was 200 pages too long.
你总是说它有200页废话
Yeah, I guess so.
嗯 我猜也是
I've got some emails to return.
我有几封邮件要回
Yeah, okay.
哦 好的
I'll see you in the staff meeting.
例会上见
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗?
Did you find a place to stay and...?
你找到住的地方了吗...?
Yeah.
嗯
I found a place.
我找到了
In this turbulent world full of strife and anxiety,
在这个尔虞我诈人心惶惶的纷杂世界里
people need a place of peace.
人们需要一片安宁之处
Hygge.
Hygge风
The Danish art of comfort, offers a cure.
这种丹麦的独特舒适生活艺术 能够有效对抗劳碌
And the definitive guidebook has become Empirical's very own
权威旅游攻略则化身为经验出版社的这本
"Getting Hygge With It."
《让我们Hygge起来》
Now, our author, Hans Pater Jorgen,
现在呢 我们的作者 汉斯·彼得·乔真
is ending his 12-week tour here
已经完成了12周的旅行
and rather than throwing a party at some Danish restaurant,
与其在丹麦的小酒馆里聚会狂欢
I thought it would be more personal
我觉得不如为了
and in the spirit of Hygge
突出Hygge风
to host
在我家
at my home.
开私人派对
Isn't Hygge about being...
Hygge不是...
cozy? Yeah.
舒适的意思么? 没错
I've been to your home, it's... Elegant, yes.
我去过你家 那真是... 很雅致 没错
I plan to Hygge it up. You know.
我会把它弄得更Hygge一点的
So, Saturday, 7:00 sharp. There will be press,
所以 这周六 七点整 会在那举♥行♥发布会
so I expect everyone to bring a plus one.
我希望你们每人再带一个人来参加
Can Millennial help the book with a online push?
千禧一代能把这本书在网上推广一下吗?
Oh, uh, we're doing a segment
我们现在在建设一个版块
on "Strong Opinions Loosely Held,"
"各抒己见"
and Medium is doing a piece tying our title
新媒体最近在推广
with Bobby Flay's new fondue cookbook.
名厨巴比·福雷的新作 有关芝士火锅的烹饪书
Also, the college interns are making some memes,
大学实习生在做一些恶搞
so maybe one of them will go viral.
说不定会走红网络
All right, once and for all, can someone please explain
好吧 最后问一次 谁能解释一下
what a "Meme" Is?
"恶搞"是什么?
I'm glad you asked.
还好你问了
Um, I'm not sure I understand either.
我也不太清楚
Well, the technical definition is "A cultural item that's
专业的定义是"这是
transmitted by repetition in a manner similar to
类似生物基因传播方式的
the biological transmission of genes."
一种文化基因"
No. Can you give an example?
不明白 能给个例子吗?
Well, the Internet versions are, like,
例如 网络上
funny photos or little videos,
一些搞笑的照片或者小视频
but the analog version is, like, uh, "Kilroy was here."
打个比方 就像是"到此一游"的那种涂鸦
Oh. Uh, uh, what about,
噢 呃 像
uh, "Keep on trucking"? Yeah.
"生命不息奋斗不止"? 对
"Where's the beef?" Exactly!
像"牛肉在哪里"? 没有错!
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么啊?
No, no, a meme is, like,
不 不 恶搞是
a picture of a cat that says stupid things like,
比如有一只猫在说蠢话
"I can haz cheezburger." Or Salt Bae.
"我能呲滋四堡" 或者像是风♥骚♥撒盐哥
Right. Oh, Salt Bae.
没错 风♥骚♥撒盐哥
That is... it's so...
那真是... 太...
that's so funny.
太搞笑了
Just whenever it's like...
不管什么时候都...
Well, as long as it's good for the book,
只要对这本书有利
may we all have a profitable journey across the Salt Bay.
也许我们可以赚够去盐湖玩的钱了
Hear, hear.
没错 说得好
You really have no idea what a meme is.
你根本不知道什么是恶搞
I can't believe I've been so blind.
我真是眼瞎了
Hey.
嘿
I'm here to get my hole punched.
我来集咖啡了
Hi. I was hoping you'd be back.
你好啊 我正期待着你再来呢
Cappuccino? Please.
卡布其诺? 好的
Love the shirt. What's on the back?
你的衣服真不错 背后写的是什么呀?
It's the state of Montana, actually.
写的是蒙大纳州
I painted it.
我自己画的
You're an artist?
你是位艺术家?
Yeah, yeah.
算是
Not like you, but, yeah.
和你不一样 但你说的也没错
Well, I think it's beautiful. Well, thank you.
我觉得很好看 谢谢
You know, I'm working on some new paintings.
你知道嘛 我现在在画一幅新的
You wanna come check 'em out sometime?
你有空去看看吗?
Are you kidding? Yes!
你说的是真的吗? 当然好哇!
Text me when you're free. Okay.
有空的时候发短♥信♥给我 好的
You know, the girl in the next shift is running late,
换班的女孩可能会迟到一会儿
but I should be getting off soon.
但我很快就下班了
Oh, I have a feeling you will be.
我觉得也是
See ya.
再见
Bye.
再见
Who knew there were so many candle scents?
怎么会有这么多种的香氛味道?
Bavarian Pretzel.
巴伐利亚椒盐味
Library books.
书香味
Nostalgic Snow.
怀旧之雪
Nostalgic Snow? What is that, old snow?
怀旧之雪? 那是什么? 放了很久的雪?
Isn't that water? Who cares?
那不应该变成水了吗? 管他呢?
Throw it in. It's on sale.
放进来吧 反正是打折货
We need to Hygge my place up.
我们得把我家弄成Hygge风
Okay, who needs a pillow this big?
好吧 但是谁会用这么大的枕头
Oh, that's a body pillow.
那是个抱枕
You know, for girls who can't get a man.
给没男人的女人用的
I obviously don't need one
我反正是不需要
since I have Richard to cuddle with.
毕竟我有理查德可以抱
And when I say "Cuddle," I actually mean...
当然我说的抱是指...
That's nice.
真好
I miss cuddling.
我怀念拥抱的感觉
It's too bad about you and Josh.
你和乔什的事太可惜了
It's never pleasant to be dumped.
被甩确实让人不舒服
I didn't get dumped.
我没被甩
We just...
我们只是
you know, we wanted different things.
追求不同罢了
So you chose to be alone?
所以你自己选择独身
Really, Liza, it's always best to be honest with oneself.
是么 莉萨 不过最好还是听从内心的声音
It's how we grow.
这样才能成长
Ooh, Mongolian lambskin.
哦 蒙古羊皮毯
We should keep the tags on these
我们不能剪掉标签
so we can return them after the party,
这样派对结束之后还能退掉
and by "We" I mean you.
当然 那个我们是指你
Wow.
哇哦
Is it possible you got more beautiful
上次见面之后
since the last time I saw you?
你是又变漂亮了吗
No.
没有
You just weren't paying attention.
只是你之前没发现而已
Well, I am now. Trust me.
我现在发现了 真的
That may take some time.
发现美是需要时间的
Understood. Look, I know I was a clich茅
知道了 我知道我很逊
letting all that attention go to my head.
现在才意识到这些
Does it help to say I know I've been a total ass?
但我现在说我一直以来太混♥蛋♥了还来得及吗
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表