剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
No, I wasn't finished. I...
不 我还没说完 我...
"Good Morning America" Is interested
《早安美国》有兴趣
in promoting the book.
推广这本书
Their producer, Cece Jones...
他们的制片人茜茜·琼斯
Charles, Cece is my contact.
查尔斯 茜茜是我的人脉
I met her at The Nest a few weeks ago...
几个星期前我在巢酒吧认识她的...
Cece and I are old friends.
茜茜和我是老朋友了
She can give us two segments,
她可以在进入和结束广♥告♥的间隙里
with hero shots of the book cover
给我们两个时段展示
in and out of commercial breaks.
小说封面宣传照
And she wants to include
她还想邀请
the real-life "Marriage Vacation,"
《给婚姻放个假》的原型
with you, Charles, onstage with Pauline.
你和波琳上台
Her return. Your reconciliation...
上演她回归婚姻 你们重修旧好的场景
Absolutely not.
当然不行
But I thought you two were back together.
我还以为你俩复合了
We're selling a book, Zane,
我们只是在卖♥♥书啊 赞恩
not exploiting Charles' family for sales.
不是靠挖查尔斯家的事情来提高销量
Kelsey's right.
凯尔西说得对
This is a little close to home for me.
这有点触及我隐私了
Of course.
当然了
But I thought the angle that Empirical was taking...
我还以为经验出版社想要谈的是...
Millennial.
千禧一代
Millennial was taking was that the book is about...
千禧一代想说的是这本书是关于
two people finding their way back to each other.
两个人不懈努力然后重归于好
Wow.
哇噢
Way off.
大错特错
Charles, having Pauline and you on "GMA" Would...
查尔斯 把你和波琳请上《早安美国》
help sell the narrative.
会让这个故事销量大增
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Maybe we could let them get a shot of you
也许我们可以让他们拍一个你的镜头
by the side of stage, just a nod and wave.
你就站在舞台边缘 点个头挥个手
I'll think about it. We'll see.
我会考虑的 再说吧
Regardless, I'll lock it in with Cece.
无论如何 我会和茜茜确认的
Peters, shall we?
彼得斯 开始吧?
Already dialing.
已经在打给她了
So you and Pauline are back together?
所以你现在和波琳复合了?
Uh, well, I wouldn't... I wouldn't say that exactly.
呃 这个 我不会...我觉得这样说不够准确
Uh, but she did move back in.
呃 但她确实搬回来住了
Uh, the guest room. You know, for the girls.
呃 住在客房♥ 为了女儿们
Typical.
常见套路
Richard and I have recently parted ways.
理查德和我最近分道扬镳了
We're like ships in the night.
爱情总是昙花一现啊
Say, "Oscar Wilde."
说 "奥斯卡·王尔德"
Oscar Wilde! Yay!
奥斯卡·王尔德! 耶!
Oh, so many photos. My face hurts.
噢 这么多照片 脸都疼了
Oh, I know. It's for the wedding book.
噢 我懂 这是为婚礼集准备的
The photo album?
就是相册?
Uh, no, it's... it's the book of evidence
呃 不 这是...那是存放证据的合集
we need to apply for my green card.
为了申请我的绿卡用的
We need photos, receipts, ticket stubs.
我们需要照片 收据 票根
Ugh, that sounds like a lot of work.
呃 这听起来工作量挺大
Yeah, and then immigration will interrogate us
是啊 然后移♥民♥局的人会审问我们
about the validity of our marriage...
问我们婚姻是否可靠
our friends too.
他们也会审问我们的朋友
That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
其实我想和你讨论一下这方面的事情
If they ask you any questions...
他们如果问你任何问题...
Me?
我?
Yeah, I mean, you and Josh are so close.
是的 我是说 你和乔什很亲近
So if... if they ask you, can you tell them
如果...如果他们问你 你能不能告诉他们
that we got married because we love each other?
我们结婚是因为相爱了
But are you in love with Josh?
可是你爱上乔什了吗?
Well, I-I love that he's willing to do this
这个 我 我爱他愿意做这件事
so I can follow my dreams in the States.
以便我可以在美国追梦
He's amazing, right?
他真是个好人啊
Yeah, he is.
是啊 他确实是
I can say, um... I can say whatever you need me to say.
我可以说 嗯...你想让我说什么我就说什么
Thanks.
谢谢
And if they ask you how long we've been together,
如果他们问你我们在一起多久了
could you say six months instead of one?
你可以说六个月而不是一个月吗
Six is just more...
六个月听起来更...
Yeah, it is. Six times more.
是的 一个月的六倍
I know it's a lie,
我知道这是撒谎
but it's a tiny white lie,
但这只是个小小的善意谎言
like the one you had to tell to, you know, get your job.
就像你懂的 你为了工作而不得不撒的小谎
You know about that?
你知道那件事了
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
Josh and I are getting married.
乔什和我要结婚了
We don't keep secrets from each other.
我们对彼此没有隐瞒
Including this? Josh knows you're asking me to do this?
包括这个? 乔什也知道你让我做这件事?
Knows? Liza, it was his idea.
知道? 莉萨 这是他的主意
That's why he wants you here, to bolster our story.
所以他想让你来这里 以便支撑我们的说法
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
From what he's told me, you kind of owe him this, right?
从他告诉我的情况看 你算是欠他的 对吗?
Him or you?
欠他还是你?
Us.
欠我们
Josh only invited me here so I would lie for him.
乔什邀请我来就为了帮他撒谎
There goes my peaceful nature walk.
所以我就可以这祥和的走近大自然
Why did I ever leave Brooklyn? I always regret it.
我为什么要离开布鲁克林? 我真后悔
Sorry, it's just, it's so insane!
不好意思 这真是太疯狂了!
I'm not gonna lie to Homeland Security.
我可不想对国土安♥全♥部♥撒谎
It's a felony.
这可是重罪
That doesn't sound like Josh.
这听起来不像乔什的做派
He hates lying, and he hates liars.
他讨厌撒谎 而且他讨厌撒谎者
I mean, what the hell is really bugging you, girl?
我说 姐们 到底是什么在烦扰你?
I just wish he'd asked me himself.
我就是希望他能亲自问我
Something just doesn't feel right about this.
这件事感觉哪里不对劲
Oh, don't make trouble. You're not here
噢 别找麻烦 你又不是来
to "My Best Friend's Wedding" This wedding.
上演《我最好朋友的婚礼》
I'm not, and I won't.
不是的 也不会是的
It's just, he's barely said
只是 自从我来这后
two words to me since I got here.
他就没怎么搭理过我
I just feel like this whole marriage
我就是觉得这个婚礼
is a reaction to everything that's happened between us.
是对报复我们之间所发生的所有事
Wait, Liza!
停一下 莉萨!
And he doesn't understand...
而且他不了解...
I'm back here! Oh, no!
我还在后面! 噢 不!
Oh, my God!
噢 天哪!
I'm sinking!
我在下沉!
Oh!
噢!
I... oh, no! You're in a peat bog!
我...噢 不! 你陷进沼泽地里了!
I read about that in the in-flight magazine!
我在飞机上的杂♥志♥里看过!
It can swallow a horse!
它能吞下一只马!
Um, I can't...
呃 我拉不动...
Okay, I'm gonna go get help!
好吧 我要寻求支援了!
You stay there!
你呆在这!
Hurry! Ahh
快点! 啊
Ugh, it smells like ass.
呃 这闻起来像屁
Ooh! Oh, God.
喔! 噢 天哪
Oh, thanks again, Noreen. Lifesaver.
噢 再次感谢你 诺林 救了她一命
Oh, I could have been a bog body.
噢 我差点成沼泽里的尸体了
Ha. It happens all the time.
哈 这是常有的事
We lost our best calf in that bog last week.
上星期我们在那块地里失去了我们最好的小牛
Oh, you're soaked through.
噢 你浑身湿透了
Well, my place is just over the hill.
这个 我家就在山上
You're welcome to clean up there.
你们可以去清洗一下
You could probably do with some hot tea.
你可能需要喝点热茶
Or an Irish coffee.
或者一杯爱尔兰咖啡
Strongest in the village.
村中最烈的
Sold.
成交
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表