剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Make sure you use the "Potato" Preface.
确保你加了"土豆"这个前缀
Someone complained to HR that the word "Sack"
有人跟人力抱怨说光说"麻袋"
in isolation is insensitive.
这个词太敏感了
People are so easily triggered these days.
现在人们的神经很容易被触发
Isn't that your ex?
那不是你前任吗?
Oh, yeah, Josh. Um...
哦 是的 乔什 呃...
he's doing the adult coloring book for us.
他在帮我们做成人涂色书
I-I-I didn't realize he was coming.
我 我 我没有意识到他会来
Hm, obviously, he's here to suck up to Charles.
很明显 他来这儿是为了讨好查尔斯
And throw that willowy blonde in your face.
然后用那个苗条的金发女郎打你脸
Actually, I introduced them.
实际上 我介绍他俩认识的
You set him up with a girl and a job?
你帮他介绍了一个姑娘和工作?
Hm. Later we have to have a talk
恩 我们等会得聊聊如何
about how not to be a doormat.
不做一个受气包
That's him. That's Charles right there.
那是他 查尔斯在那边
All right, best behavior.
好的 好好表现
Remember, $10,000.
记住 一万美金
Ahh, you made it. Hey, we wouldn't miss it.
你们来啦 嘿 我们不会错过的
Charles, you remember Josh
查尔斯 你记得乔什
and this is his girlfriend, Clare.
然后这是他的女朋友 克莱尔
Nice to see ya. Thanks for having us.
很高兴见到你们 感谢你们的邀请
Clare, nice to meet you. Hey.
克莱尔 很高兴见到你 嘿
Josh is so excited about doing a book
乔什对为我们把他的纹身做成书
of his tattoos for us. Yeah.
这件事很兴奋 没错
Yeah, I mean, honestly, when I first heard about it,
对 老实说 当我第一次听说这件事
I thought it was a little lame.
我认为有点瞎
Until Kelsey explained what a gigantic market
直到凯尔西跟我解释了成人涂色本
there is for adult coloring books.
这个市场很巨大
Right. She's not wrong
没错 她是对的
and tattoos give it a very millennial twist.
以及纹身给了它一种《千禧一代》的风格
Totally. Millennials, yeah.
没错 千禧一代 没错
Well, uh, nice to see you, Josh.
很开心看到你 乔什
Nice to meet you, Clare. Have fun today.
很开心见到你 克莱尔 祝今天玩得愉快
You, too. Thanks.
你也是 谢谢
Nicely done. Thanks, babe.
做得很棒 谢谢你宝宝
Liza, hi! Pauline, hi.
莉萨 嗨! 波琳 嗨
Okay, be honest, sexy or needy?
好吧 老实说 性感还是土?
Oh, definitely sexy. Okay.
当然是性感了 好的
Mom! Hi! Hi, guys.
妈! 嗨! 嗨 孩子们
You look so beautiful. Liza.
你们看上去真漂亮 莉萨
Hi. You know the girls?
嗨 你认识我女儿?
She's our babysitter. She is?
她是我们的保姆 她是?
You, uh... You never mentioned that.
你 呃...你从来没提过这事
Oh, I just pinch hit. She's our favorite.
我只是一个替补 她是我们的最爱
Oh. I'm sure she is.
哦 我肯定她是
We should make wax hands. One for mommy, one for Liza?
我们应该做蜡手 一个给妈咪 一个给莉萨?
Yeah. Okay, come on.
没错 好的 走吧
They're great kids. Oh, thanks.
她们是很棒的孩子 谢谢
Bianca was just in diapers when we broke ground here.
当我们在这里破土时 比安卡还穿着尿布呢
You built this place? Oh, yeah.
你们建了这个地方? 是的
Two years of my life, but did it on time and on budget.
用了两年 但准时不超预算地完工了
How'd you pull that off?
你是怎么做到的?
I gave the general contractor a move-in date,
我告诉了总承包商入住日期
said if I had a certificate of occupancy in my hand by then,
说如果那时我手上有一份入住证
I'd buy him an ATV. Genius.
我就给他买♥♥一辆全地形车 天才
Yeah, well, it's just basic bribery,
对 这只是一个基本的贿赂
but, you know, it works.
但是你知道 这起作用
Do you want a quick tour? Sure.
你想要快速地参观一下吗? 当然
I'll give you the ten-cent tour.
带你简单看看
Lachlan. Hello.
拉克兰 你好
Hi. Sweetheart, I want you to meet
嗨 宝贝儿 我想让你见见
Kelsey Peters, my new editor.
凯尔西·彼得斯 我的新编辑
This is my wife, Prina. Prenup?
这是我妻子 普丽娜 噗累哪?(婚前协议)
"Pree-NA"
“普-丽-娜”
Oh, sorry.
噢 对不起
Darling, would you like some wine?
亲爱的 要喝点酒吗?
Lillet.
一杯利莱酒
So, you're gonna be working closely with my husband?
所以你会和我老公亲密合作
Yes. Yeah, very closely.
是的 没错 亲密无间
No.
你想得美
It's so weird being back.
回来的感觉很神奇
Charles and I used to host so many parties here.
查尔斯和我以前在这儿一起主持过很多派对
We used to call it "Downton Grabby"
我们把这里叫做“唐顿捉奸园”
because we walked in on so many people...
因为我们走上去就能撞见许多人…
Doing it? And doing it well.
捉奸在床? 画面不要太美哦
Oh, this is my favorite spot.
噢 这里是我最喜欢的地方
Oh, I just used to love spending time here with Charles,
以前很享受和查尔斯一起在这儿度过的时光
reading, drinking coffee just looking out at the grounds
一起看书 喝咖啡 或者只是看看地上的风景
And now I'm a guest.
现在我却成了客人
He's even taken down all the pictures of me.
他还把那些我的照片都取下来了
There has to be someone else, Liza.
我们之间一定有第三者 莉萨
Who is that?
她又是谁?
Uh, I don't know. I mean, does she work at Empirical
我 我不知道啊 她也在经验出版社工作吗
is she someone...
她会不会就是那个小三
I have no idea, Pauline. Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
我也不知道 波琳 天哪 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm not normally like this.
我很抱歉 我平时不这样
I swear. I just keep feeling like
我发誓 我只是有点觉得
the other shoe's gonna drop, you know?
这一切马上就要真♥相♥大白
Suddenly I'm gonna find out he's in love with some
突然我就发现他爱上了某个
hot, young yoga instructor.
性感的年轻瑜伽教练
I'm sure I sound crazy. You don't sound crazy.
我一定听起来像个疯女人 你一点都不疯
Pauline, I'm so glad you could come.
波琳 真高兴你能来
Oh, hi, Diana.
嗨 戴安娜
I was hoping I could speak to you for a moment?
我还想着跟你单独聊一会 可以吗?
Of course. As Liza has a race
当然没问题 莉萨刚好要去
to officiate. Oh!
给一个比赛做裁判 噢!
Sorry, that was really loud. Wow. Okay.
抱歉 刚才确实吹得太响了 哇哦
Talk soon? Yeah.
一会再聊? 好的
Shall we? Sure. Yes. Of course.
我们走吧 当然了 好的
Okay, up to the hedge and back.
听好了 到篱笆之后就返回
Hopping only. No baby-step running.
只能跳着去 不允许小步跑
And if you drop the sack, you're out.
如果你的麻袋掉了 立刻淘汰
Hey, hey, just so you know,
嘿 嘿 你要知道
I'm defending champion. Okay.
老娘要卫冕冠军了 好的呢
Just so you know, I grew up next to a feedlot.
你也要知道 我从小在养牛场边上长大
Bring it on, country boy.
那赶紧露两手 乡村小牛仔
I just want to assure you that while I may have
我只想告诉你 尽管这一次的活动
replaced you as hostess for this event,
我要代替你做女主持
that is the extent of it.
但是仅此而已
Nothing is going on between me and Charles.
我和查尔斯之间什么事情都没有
I mean, there's tension, naturally,
其实我俩之间确实有些情愫暗生
but nothing has ever happened.
但是什么事都没发生
Ever.
永远不会
Thank you.
谢谢你
That... means a lot.
这对我来说 意义很大
Yeah.
是的
On your mark!
站好位!
Get set!
预备!
I'm sorry. You all right?
不好意思 你没事吧?
Hey, look... It's on me.
嘿 那个… 我来搞定
What the hell was that?
你♥他♥妈♥是想怎样
Sorry, I just get competitive.
抱歉 我有点斗争心上头
So you punched him? Are you crazy?
所以你给了他一拳?你疯了吧?
I guess I am. Okay, well, that punch
也许是的 那好 你这一拳
just cost you $10,000. I know.
直接损失一万美金 我知道
But it was so worth it.
但是绝对划算
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
He saw us in the Hamptons, didn't he?
他看见我们一起在汉普顿斯了 是吧?
Yeah, I think he did.
恩 我也觉得
Then I guess I had that coming.
所以我猜我这是自作自受了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表