剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Richard.
理查德
A moment, please?
借一步说话?
Yeah.
好
What is going on?
这到底怎么回事?
I was expecting champagne or maybe a double orchid.
我以为会有香槟或两支兰花
I knew you'd be surprised.
我就知道你肯定会大吃一惊
Please explain.
你好好解释下
Isn't Ethan in college?
伊森不是在上大学吗?
He decided to take a pause.
他决定休学一阵子
A pause.
休学
With one semester left.
在还剩一个学期的时候
That's why his mother is so upset.
所以他妈妈很伤心
She won't take him in.
不让他进家门
Do you mind if he stays here for a few nights?
你介不介意他在这里住几天?
Do I mind? Uh...
我介不介意? 呃...
Of course not.
当然不介意
Wonderful.
太好了
Is it "Middlemarch" With no spaces?
"米德镇的春天"中间没空格吗?
Yes. Obviously.
对 很明显是啊
I shouldn't be long.
我不会太久的
Thank you again for staying with the girls.
真的很感谢你能来照顾孩子们
It's no problem at all.
没关系的
They don't know anything yet,
她们还什么也不知道
and I think that it's important to contain this.
我觉得还是不告诉她们的好
I mean, who knows;
我是说 谁知道呢
Pauline could get on a plane again tomorrow
波琳可能明天又坐上飞机
and be gone for another year.
再走个一年
I, uh...
我 呃...
Well, I wish you luck.
祝你好运
Um, would you mind texting me in an hour
你可以一小时后给我发信息吗?
so that I have an excuse to leave?
这样我才有借口溜走
And now all I need is my phone.
但是我的手♥机♥呢
Thank you... again.
再次... 感谢你
And, Liza, I want you to know something.
还有 莉萨 我想告诉你的是
When Pauline walked out,
波琳走时
I never thought that I would stop feeling angry.
我从没想过我会消气
And then I met you,
直到我遇见了你
and it was like a cloud lifted.
好像心里的乌云消散了
And even if we couldn't be together,
就算我们不能在一起
even if you were just working in the office,
就算你只是公♥司♥里的一员
I felt like me again around you.
在你周围 感觉又重拾了自我
And I am just so grateful that you are in my life.
感谢你出现在我生命里
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Look, we don't have to do small talk.
我们不必寒暄
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not the same woman who walked out on you a year ago.
我不再是一年前离开你的那个女人了
Can we just start there?
我们可以从现在开始吗?
Uh, uh, uh... Ooh, ooh, ooh!
呃 呃 呃... 噢 噢 噢!
Can you read me?
你能读我吗?
Yes.
是的
Am I a book? Yes!
我是一本书吗? 是的
Hey! Whoo-hoo!
嘿! 哦吼!
What time is it?
几点了?
It's late. I'm sorry.
很晚了 抱歉
It got... well, there was just so much...
情况... 出现了许多...
Can we talk about it in the morning?
可以在早上谈吗?
I'm exhausted, and I'm sure you are too.
我快累死了 你肯定也累了吧
Oh, yeah, of course.
噢 好 当然
Um, is everything okay?
一切还好吧?
I called you a car. It's arriving now.
我给你叫了辆车 到楼下了
Oh, okay.
噢 那好吧
Um... uh, good night.
嗯... 呃 晚安
Good night.
晚安
How long will he be... visiting?
他还要拜访... 多久?
Just until we get this school thing figured out.
等我们把学校的事处理好就可以了
His mother is really digging in her heels.
他妈妈真的太固执了
Not everyone has your level of compassion.
并不是人人都像你一样通情达理
You are incredibly special that way.
你在那方面真的很了不起
I suppose I do have upper-level compassion.
我想我确实有高级水准的同情心吧
So? What happened last night?
所以? 昨晚什么情况呀?
I'm dying.
急死我了
He got home really late. He didn't say much.
他回来得太晚了 没说什么
He was... he was pretty exhausted.
他... 他很累
Exhausted from what?
干什么了那么累?
Talking.
谈话
Are you sure they were just talking?
你确定他们只是谈话了?
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Uh, Liza, can I see you in my office?
呃 莉萨 能到我办公室来吗?
Of course.
好的
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
I'm sorry I was rude last night.
抱歉昨晚我太失礼了
When things get very emotional,
当事情变的十分情绪化时
I have a tendency to shut down.
我会倾向沉默
I know.
我知道
I suppose you would.
我想你也会的
That's one of the major themes in Pauline's book.
那是波琳书中最重要的一个主题
No, I mean I know you.
不 我是说我了解你
And I'm sure last night was very difficult.
昨晚你的处境一定很难
When you are in a long marriage, it’s formative.
经历一段漫长婚姻后 会对彼此造成一定影响
You go through profound experiences together,
你们一起经历了意义深刻的事
like having children, and it makes you who you are.
比如有了孩子 这塑造你的人格
It's like when two vines grow together
就像两颗藤曼生长缠绕在一起
and they turn into one plant.
最后长成连理枝
Sometimes they grow apart, you know,
有时它们会分开
searching for sunlight in different directions,
寻找不同方向的阳光
but there is still that part that's all twisted up together.
但交缠在一起的却仍旧在那里
I can...
我能...
imagine.
想象
And that's why I have decided
因此我才决定
to publish Pauline's book.
出版波琳的书
Though I take issue with how I'm portrayed,
虽然我对我的描述存在质疑
there's a fundamental truth to it,
但基本上是属实的
and I suppose she has a right to tell her side of the story.
而且我认为她有权利以她的视角说出这个故事
That's incredibly magnanimous of you.
你真洒脱
Pauline would still like the book to be published
波琳依旧想让《千禧一代》出版这本书
by Millennial if you are receptive to that.
如果你同意的话
Of course.
当然
I know Kelsey loves the chapters she's read.
我知道凯尔西喜欢她读过的那几章
Pauline feels like you in particular
波琳特别提出 是你
get the material.
领悟到了这本书的真谛
In fact, she even asked if you personally could edit.
其实 她还问过是否能让你个人编辑
But I told her that's not going to happen.
但我说绝对不可以
Why not?
为什么不能?
I could guide her through the rewrites,
我能在重写的过程中指导她
help protect your image.
保护你的形象
And, honestly, I really did connect with the material.
老实说 我真的和这本书产生了共鸣
That wouldn't be too, uh, uncomfortable?
那样不会太 呃 不舒服吗?
I've already read page 58.
我都已经读到第58页了
How much more uncomfortable could it get?
还能更不舒服吗?
This is where Jake Gyllenhaal sat last week.
上周杰克·吉伦哈尔(断背山男主之一)就坐在这儿
He practically creamed over our parsnip puree.
他特别喜欢我们的防风草泥
He really loves his root vegetables.
他真的很喜欢那道根类菜
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
噢! 谢谢 谢谢你
So, as our guests,
所以 作为我们的客人
everything’s already been arranged for you, okay?
一切都为你们安排好了 好吗?
No menus necessary. Thank you so much.
菜单就不需要了 太谢谢你们啦
You’re welcome. Excuse us.
不客气 先告辞了
The chef will look after you.
主厨会好好招待你们的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表