剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You took the whole bottle, right?
一整瓶都吃掉了吧?
You're totally Mom-ing out on me.
你又开启老母碎碎念模式了
Well, you had your appendix out.
你刚切除了阑尾
That's a major surgery.
是个大手术
I'm not the walking wounded; you are.
我不是行走的伤员 你才是
And you're just avoiding the topic... the breakup, Josh.
你一直在回避和乔什... 分手的话题
Are you okay? Yes.
你还好吗? 好
We're good. I see him around.
我们挺好的 偶尔会碰到他
Was it the age thing?
是因为年龄吗?
Pretty much. Figured.
差不多 猜到了
It's too bad. I liked him.
太糟糕了 我之前挺喜欢他的
So did I. But we're friends.
我也是 但我们是朋友
So now you get to be the older, wiser maternal figure
所以现在你以更年长智慧的母性形象
who listens to his problems with his new girlfriends.
来听他讲他和新女友的问题
That sucks. What time is your train again?
真是糟透了 你的火车是几点的?
Right, um, I should use the restroom here,
对了 我该去趟厕所
'cause the ones at Grand Central get too much traffic.
中♥央♥车站的厕所人太多了
I hate a warm seat. Wait, you actually sit down?
我讨厌热乎乎的座位 等等 你坐上去了?
Oh, God, I failed you as a mother.
噢 天呐 我真是个失败的妈妈
Be right back.
马上回来
And I know exactly how much chocolate cake is left.
我清楚巧克力蛋糕还剩下多少
Liza Miller, right?
莉萨·米勒 对吧?
Jay... Mallick. We met at Bonfire?
杰... 马利克 我们在篝火晚会见过
Right. Hi, Jay! From Macmillan. Hi.
对 嗨 杰! 麦克米伦出版社的 嗨
You are embarrassed because you never called me back.
你很尴尬 因为你从没回过我电♥话♥
Oh, no, yes, maybe. I don't know.
噢 不 是的 也许吧 我不知道
You know, but I'm happy at Empirical.
但是我在经验出版社干的很开心
I was just having a bad day that day that we met.
只是我们相遇的那天我心情糟透了
Hey, may I?
嘿 我可以用一下吗
Um...
嗯...
There.
好了
Now I have your cell.
现在我有你的号♥码了
You know, we don't have to talk about our jobs.
我们不一定非得谈工作
Right, I look forward to that. Thanks. Bye.
好的 期待你的来电 谢谢 拜
Come on, Mom. Line was too long.
走吧 妈妈 队排太长了
I'll deal. Did you pay? Wait, "Mom"?
我过会去 你付钱了? 等等 "妈妈"?
That's her name for me, Mom.
那是她给我取的名字 老母
Because I'm always mothering her.
因为我老是唠叨她
Wear your scarf, eat your vegetables.
戴好围巾 多吃蔬菜
Oh, how we laugh.
噢 可搞笑了
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, I guess she's not going to introduce me.
好吧 我猜她不会介绍我
I'm the daughter. Caitlin. Hi.
我是女儿凯特琳 嗨
And if we don't get a move on, Mom,
如果我们还不走的话 老母
I'm gonna miss my train.
我会错过火车的
I am... confused. Oh, geez, gosh.
我... 懵了 噢 天呐 卧♥槽♥
Look at the time. You know, it was really nice
时间快到了 很高兴能够再次
seeing you again, Jay.
见到你 杰
Okay, uh, well, yeah.
好的 那么 再见
Well, you know, we should talk. I'll call you.
我们该谈谈 我会打电♥话♥给你的
Oh, absolutely, great, yes.
当然 好极了
Okay, nice to see you. Great to meet you.
好的 见到你很高兴 很高兴见到你
Okay, tonight at 7:00.
好的 今晚七点
I'll see you then. Bye.
过会见 拜
Oh, God. What happened?
噢 天啊 发生什么事了?
I met this Macmillan editor at Bonfire who thought I was 27.
我篝火晚会上认识了一个以为我27岁的麦克米伦的编辑
Well, he ran into me last night with Caitlin.
昨晚他撞见了我和凯特琳在一起
And now he wants to talk.
现在他想和我谈谈
She blew your cover? It was my own fault.
她说漏嘴了? 都怪我
She called me Liza once when she was 15.
她在15岁时曾叫过我莉萨
I took away her phone for a week.
我没收了她的手♥机♥一星期
Wonder what he wants to talk about.
好奇他到底想谈些什么
He'll tell me at dinner.
晚餐时他会告诉我的
Well, I would show up with a baseball bat
如果情况危险 我会带着棒球棒
if things got dicey, but I'm having
杀过来的 但今晚我和
this gallery owner over tonight.
画廊主人约好了见面
Is it a date? I'm not really sure.
是约会吗? 我不太确定
You know, and she's definitely interested in my work,
她肯定对我的作品感兴趣
but as far as dating goes, there's one little problem.
但要说到约会 还真有个小问题
What is it?
什么?
I think she has a stash.
我认为她有蓄东西
Of what?
蓄什么?
No, no, a mustache.
不 不 小胡子
Everybody's got a little peach fuzz.
桃子表面的那种绒毛每个人都有呀
This is not a peach; this is a coconut.
她可不是桃子 她的是椰子毛
Well, can you look past it? How? It's a mustache.
那么 你可以选择性忽视吗? 怎么忽视? 那可是胡子
And she keeps it on her face. You're crazy.
她还留在了脸上 你个变♥态♥
Besides that, you know, she's really beautiful.
除了这点 她真的很漂亮
Well, maybe it was just the lighting.
也许只是光打的不好
Yeah. Maybe.
好吧 也许吧
That's cashmere.
那是羊绒的
But brown? For Charles?
但棕色? 给查尔斯吗?
It's really more Richard's color.
更像是理查德的颜色
I'll take it back.
之后我再收回去
No, I'll bank it for Richard's birthday.
不 我留着给理查德当生日礼物
Really should find out when that is.
该知道他什么时候过生日了
Oh, this is too feminine for Charles.
这对查尔斯来说太女性化了
Richard would like it, though.
可理查德会喜欢的
He's not afraid of his feminine side.
他敢直面他女性的一面
Which is lucky, because there's a lot of it.
还挺幸运 毕竟他真的挺女人的
What do you think of these for Richard?
你觉得这些适合理查德吗?
You mean Charles.
你指查尔斯
No, I mean Richard.
不 我说的是理查德
Maybe you like him more than you think.
也许你比想象中还喜欢他
And maybe you should tell him.
也许你应该告诉他
I mean, that's what all these gifts are saying.
所有的礼物都说明了这点
You're right.
你说的对
It's Richard.
是理查德
And if it is Richard and not Charles,
如果是理查德而不是查尔斯
then why the hell am I still trying to get Charles' approval?
那为什么我还这么努力想要得到查尔斯的认同?
Well, he is still your boss.
因为他依旧是你老板
I have been doing this for years now.
我已经干这份工作很多年了
Look at me!
看着我!
The hair, the outfit, the sparkle.
我的发型 我的打扮 我的光芒
Yes, it is good for office morale.
是的 这有助于提升办公室士气
Absolutely. But I have been
当然 但我一直
casting my pearls before swine.
在对牛弹琴
No more! Mm-mm!
我再也不会了!
I am turning off the charm, shutting down this power plant.
我要收起我的魅力 不再去吸引他
And this year, he can get a goddamn cupcake
今年 他只能像其他人一样 收到一块可怜巴巴的
like everyone else.
纸杯蛋糕了
Barnes & Noble sales figures.
巴诺书店销♥售♥情况
This feud has gone national.
现在全国人♥民♥都知道这场骂战了
William Shatner just retweeted me.
威廉·夏特纳刚刚转了我的推文
What? Verified!
什么? 已认证的!
Like, the Priceline guy. Yeah, and also "Star Trek."
携程的代言人 对 还演过《星际迷航》
And it made Vulture. Come see this.
还上了Vulture杂♥志♥ 快来看看
"Millennial Editrix Trashes New York's
"千禧一代的女编辑在推特上吐槽纽约
Best Dressed Editor on Twitter." Wow.
最佳着装编辑" 哇
Best-dressed! Zane totally fed them this.
最佳着装! 赞恩肯定给了钱让他们这么写
Yeah, but he probably didn't feed them this part.
可能把 不过他应该没有让他们写这段吧
It says it all started because Empirical stole
事情的起因是经验出版社挖走了
Lachlan Flynn from him.
拉克兰·弗林
Oh, he's not gonna like that, is he?
他肯定不会让这么写的 对吧
He is not going to care.
他才不会在乎
It's not fun if it doesn't hurt a little.
如果一点都不扎他心的话就不好玩了
Really? Is that a rule?
这样吗? 这就是游戏规则吗?
FYI, LL Moore is giving us some pushback on our offer.
顺便提醒一下 LL Moore不太满意我们的出价
So that Labradoodle money is really coming at the right time.
所以那个拉布拉多的资金真是场及时雨啊
Happy to help. And I...
我很乐意帮忙 而且我...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表