剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
And that I'm truly, truly sorry?
而且我是真的真的很抱歉
It's a good start.
接受道歉 但还不够
But you're gonna have to do a lot more.
你还要做很多来补偿我
Like what? I don't know.
比如说? 不知道
I'm gonna think of something.
我要想一想
What is this place? Oh, you'll see.
这是什么地方 一会你就知道了
There's Lauren and Max.
这是劳伦和麦克斯
Guys, you remember Colin.
亲们 还记得柯林吧
Oh, you came to that party at my apartment.
哦 你来过我的派对
You live on Roosevelt Island, right?
你住在罗斯福岛是吧
Uh, no. Oh, sorry, you're the twin?
呃 不是 啊对不起 那你是那个双胞胎
What?
什么
Oh, it's not your fault, baby.
认错不是你的错啦宝宝
Kelsey has a very specific type.
切尔西对男人的品位非常单一
No, I don't. Mm, okay.
并没有 嗯 好吧
Uh, here we go.
那你看
Thad, Chad, Tram Slam, this guy.
萨德 查德 电车男 还有这哥们
This guy? Yeah, they're all the same.
这哥们 对 他们都长一样
6 foot, corn fed, sandy blonde, sensible stubble.
1米8 强壮 浅棕发 沉稳的胡茬男
I take it these are your exes?
你前任都是这样的?
Yeah, she can't help it. She's a dopple-banger.
对 她自己也没辙 她就睡一种模式的男人
Has anybody at this table been naughty?
这桌有人不听话么
You two. Come with me.
你们俩 跟我来
How do you like that?
你觉得怎么样
I'd like it to be harder.
我希望能再重点
Harder.
再重点
Do you wanna try?
你要不自己来
I would love to.
乐意之至
Oh, no.
别啊
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
啊 别别别别别
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Uh, you don't usually take Barry.
你一般不走这条街的
Yeah, uh, I was trying to avoid Bedford.
是啊 我想尽量别走贝德福德街
Yeah, me too. Yeah.
我确实 嗯
So how are you? No.
最近怎么样 得了
No, we're not doing this.
别跟我来这套
Mini-quiches are ready.
迷你饼干好了
Yep, I got it.
对 我知道
Oh, no, I don't have any star anise.
糟了 没有大料了
Oh, here. Use, um, caraway seeds.
没事 用这儿的茴香籽吧
Here you go. We're out of, uh...
给你 我们没有
Oh, Havarti and Grinzola. I know this is a Hygge party,
哈瓦蒂干酪和丹麦蓝纹奶酪了 虽然这是Hygge风派对
and it's supposed to be relaxing,
应该感觉很放松的
but it's hard to be relaxed
但是主宾迟到
when your guest of honor is late.
真是很难让人感到放松啊
I'll call him.
我打给他问一下
It's easy to see why Diana leans on you so much.
很明显戴安娜特别依赖你
Yeah.
是吧
I mean, you don't have to be a therapist
我是说 即使不是心理医生
to know that she has some trust issues,
也能看出来她信任缺失
but not with you.
但对你不是
You're one of the very few people
你是极少数的
she has complete faith in.
能让她完全信任的人
That's, uh... nice to hear.
谢谢你这么说
Hi. How's your back?
嗨 你的后背还好么
Uh, it's better. A little better.
好些了 好了一丢丢
Mulled wine should help.
喝点热红酒可能会好受点
Thank you. That's hot.
谢谢你 好烫
Liza, hi.
莉萨 嗨
Colin.
柯林
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Oh, hey, you never introduced me to your boss.
嘿 你从没介绍我跟你老板认识
Oh, of course.
哦 对对
Charles, this is the notorious Colin McNichol.
查尔斯 这就是那个声名狼藉的柯林·麦克尼克
Colin, Charles Brooks, my brilliant boss.
柯林 这是查尔斯·布鲁克斯 我伟大的老板
Charles. Colin, very nice to meet you,
查尔斯 柯林 很高兴认识你
and, uh, I'm sorry to hear about Random House.
对于兰登书屋的事我感到很遗憾
Yeah, appreciate that.
啊 谢谢
That was a surprise. What happened?
真是没想到 怎么回事
They dropped the option on my second book.
他们放弃我的第二本书了
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
Yesterday.
昨天
Uh, bad move on their part.
他们这个选择很不明智
It's a great idea. Can I tell you about it?
第二本书的点子棒极了 我能讲给你听听么
Uh, sure.
当然
So imagine if the voyage of Christopher Columbus
想象一下如果哥伦布的航海
was financed by Catherine of Aragon
是由阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳(亨利八世的第一任皇后)
instead of Isabella of Spain.
而不是西班牙的伊莎贝拉女王资助的
So I'm obsessed with the complicated relationship
我非常痴迷于那些有权利的女人的
that women have with power.
错综复杂的感情生活
How we can be vulnerable, but predators at the same time.
我们怎么会集脆弱与铁血于一身
Yes, the contrast is so strong.
对 这个对比确实很强烈
II really love it. Thanks.
我 我很喜欢 谢谢
If you ever need an assistant,
如果你需要助手的话
I would be so into helping you out.
我十分乐意帮助你
I could stir your paint.
我可以帮你调颜色
I could stretch your canvas.
可以帮你固定画布
Really? Yeah.
真的么 真的
Well, that sounds like an offer too good to refuse.
真是盛情难却啊
Oh, my God, okay.
天啊 好吧
What? Oh, my God, I'm so sorry
怎么了 天啊 真对不起
if I gave you the wrong idea.
我是不是让你会错意了
I'm such a gigantic fan of yours.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm just... I'm... I'm straight.
但我 我 我是直的
Oh. I hope that's okay.
哦 希望你别介意
That's okay. That's fine.
没事的 没什么
Some of my best friends are straight.
我最好的几个朋友也是直的
Okay, good.
那就好
Good. Mm...
没事 嗯
but I have a show coming up in a month,
距离我下一个展只有不到一个月了
so if you're still interested,
所以如果你还有兴趣的话
I could use the help.
我确实需要帮助
Oh, my God, really? Yeah, yeah.
天啊 真的么 真的
I would love that. Yeah, great, fantastic.
我很乐意 太好了
Well, come here. I'll show you my stuff.
过来 我带你看看我的作品
Okay.
好的
Look, I know you don't want my advice,
听着 我知道你不需要我的建议
but are you sure it's a good idea
但你确定让柯林重回你的生活
to let Colin back into your life?
是一个正确的选择么
What?
什么玩意
From the minute you guys got here,
从你们到这里的那刻起
he has been all over Charles.
他就一直围着查尔斯转
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
I-I don't trust him.
我觉得他不靠谱
Oh, you don't trust him.
哦 你觉得他不靠谱
That's funny.
有意思
Okay, I'm only saying this because I care about you.
好吧 我这么说都是因为我在乎你
You care about me?
你在乎我
Do you really wanna do this here?
你确定要在这儿撕逼吗
Yes, I... you know what...
是的
Of course I care about you. Very deeply.
我当然在乎你 特别在乎
That's why I wanna see you with a good guy.
所以我想看你和值得托付的人在一起
You discovered Colin,
你发掘了柯林
you supported him through the entire editing process,
你帮他完成了整本书的编辑工作
and the minute he got successful,
而他成功的那一刻
he didn't have time for you.
就把你一脚踢开了
That is until he needs you again.
直到他又再次需要你
I was married to a guy like that,
我前夫就是那样一个人
and you deserve better.
你值得更好的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表