剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You deserve someone who treasures you,
你值得拥有一个珍惜你
who... who opens doors,
一个会为你开门
who walks on the outside of a sidewalk.
走路会走在你外侧的人
Okay, all right, what kind of old lady lace curtain handbook
好吧 这是出自哪本矫情的
is that out of? Huh?
老淑女修♥炼♥手册的 哈
Liza, stop pretending to have a clue
莉萨 别假装你懂
about how I think or who I am.
我是什么样的人或者我怎么想了
You know nothing.
你什么都不懂
You don't even know what a meme is.
你连恶搞是什么都不懂
Yes, I do. Lauren just sent me one.
我懂 劳伦刚刚才给我发了一个
That's not a meme. It has meme font.
那不是恶搞 它有恶搞体啊
How is that not a meme? It just isn't.
怎么可能不是 说不是就不是
Well, then what the hell is a meme?
好吧 那他妈什么叫恶搞
You... you just know it when you see it!
那是你一看就知道的
Do you have any other questions? Just one.
你还有别的问题了吗 还有一个
Why are you living with Josh?
你为什么和乔什住一起了
Because he needed a roommate. And you're the only person
因为他需要一个室友啊 他找不到别人
that he could find?
只能找你了?
I am the only person
我是唯一一个
that understands what he's going through.
能够理解他处境的人
Kelsey, just wait.
凯尔西 等等
Let's go. But I was right
我们走 但我还没
in the middle of the... I need to go now.
把话说完 我要走了
I'll call you.
我会再联♥系♥你的
Are, um, Kelsey and Liza fighting?
凯尔西和莉萨吵架了?
Yes, apparently, Kelsey stole Liza's boyfriend.
显然 凯尔西抢了莉萨的男朋友
20-something drama.
小姑娘间那点破事
You can't stop them from acting their age.
你也不能指望她们表现得超出自己年龄的成熟不是
I'm sure you guys will make up.
我相信你们会和好的
I am... I really don't think so.
我 我真不觉得
Well, the good news is, I think Charles is interested
好消息是 查尔斯对我的
in the second book. I should text my agent.
第二本书有兴趣了 我应该告诉我的经纪人
Hey, can I have that cab? Sure.
我能上这辆车了么 当然
Hey, roomie!
嘿 室友
Why don't you join us? Thanks.
一起玩吧 谢了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我要睡觉了
Yo, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Kelsey.
凯尔西
You okay?
你没事吧
Colin is an asshole.
柯林那个混♥蛋♥
I don't know how I didn't see it.
我怎么就瞎了眼了
Ah, man. I'm sorry.
呃 姐们 别难过了
It's like, I don't think I can trust my instincts anymore.
我觉得我再也不能相信我的感觉了
I-I have seriously lost my ability
感觉自己完全丧失
to judge people's character.
看人识人的能力了
First, I was wrong about Liza, and then...
先是对莉萨看走眼 之后
Liza, Liza, Liza!
莉萨 莉萨 莉萨
I'm so tired of talking about Liz...
真是够了 别提莉...
Whoa.
哇哦
Lies. Uh.
你-傻啊
Lies-uh. Lies-uh.
你-傻啊 你-傻啊
Lies-uh-lies.
莉萨笑你傻啊
I can't. My God.
真是够了 天啊
Well, we should have just known all along.
我们应该早就看出来才是啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Come on. Let's go.
好啦 走吧
Get your ass out there.
别闷在屋子里了
Yeah, that sounds good, boys.
耶 弹得真好啊 小伙子们
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You ready to show me
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 你准备好
some of those two-step moves of yours?
给我展示你的两步舞了吗
Oh, hell, yeah. Yeah?
当然 是嘛
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表