剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
If I didn't know your real age already,
如果我之前不知道你的真实年纪
I would today.
我今天也会发现的
I don't feel like talking.
我现在不想讲话
Ah! My God, we finally have service.
啊 天哪 我们终于有信♥号♥♥了
What's going on?
干嘛停车啊
my daughter...
是我女儿
What? She's in the hospital.
出什么事了 她进医院了
Come on, answer, answer.
快点 快接 快接
It's Caitlin... holla at your girl.
这里是凯特琳 来和我打个招呼吧
Caitlin, it's your mom. I'm on my way, okay?
凯特琳 是妈妈 我马上就来
Hey, what's going on? I think her appendix burst.
嘿 到底怎么回事 我估计是她阑尾破了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Here. Hey.
来 谢谢
I just spoke to Rose, Caitlin's roommate.
我刚跟凯特琳的室友露丝通了电♥话♥
She's out of surgery. Is she okay?
她刚做完手术 她还好吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I think so. She's gonna call me
应该还好吧 凯特琳醒了
when she wakes up. So what happened?
她就给我打电♥话♥ 到底发生了什么
Well, apparently,
很显然
she didn't go to the doctor when she first started
一开始她疼的时候没有去医院
having pain, because she was afraid
因为她怕去了医院
she wouldn't have enough money for the deductible.
她付不起钱做手术
God, I have been feeling like a shitty person lately,
唉 我最近总觉得自己做人很失败
and now I feel like a really shitty mom.
现在不仅是做人做妈也很失败
No, Liza, there's nothing that you could've done.
不 莉萨 发生这事你也不想啊
She got sick.
她生病了
I could've answered the phone
我本来可以接电♥话♥
and told her to go to the doctor,
让她去看医生的
but I was in the woods getting drunk.
可我却在树林里喝得烂醉
What about her dad?
那她爸爸呢
He's not the one you contact when you have a crisis.
他可不是那种危急关头靠得住的人
It's me. It's always been me.
是我 一直都是我
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
I wish there was something I could do.
如果有什么事我能帮忙的
Oh, my God, it's her.
天哪 是她
Caitlin, hey. Hi, Mom.
嘿 凯特琳 嗨 妈
Hey, hi! You okay?
你好呀 感觉怎么样
I've been better.
我感觉好多了
Ah, I am so sorry I didn't get your call.
我没接你电♥话♥ 真的很抱歉
It's okay. Are you coming?
没事 你要来吗
I am on my way. I promise.
我马上就来了 我保证
And, honey, just so you know, when it comes to your health,
还有 宝贝 你要知道 只要事关你的健康
money is not an issue.
钱就不是问题
I am so, so sorry you had to go through this.
我真的很对不起 让你一个人经历这些
Hey. Liza went hard at Bonfire,
嘿 莉萨在篝火晚会上耗了很多精力
so I told her to take the day off.
所以我让她今天休息了
Oh, thanks so much for thinking of me.
喔 谢谢你还考虑到了我
You would've been so proud of her...
你肯定会为她骄傲的
she partied with all the right people.
她打交道的都是有用的人
Oh. I'm surprised.
喔 那我还真是吃惊了
My bet was on you for being queen of camp.
我还以为肯定是你成为营中女王
Hey, Charles?
嘿 查尔斯
Good morning.
早上好
You were right. Liza definitely deserves
你是对的 莉萨绝对值得你
that promotion.
给她升职
What do you think about bumping her title up
给她升个头衔怎么样
to "Associate editor"?
升成副编辑
Yeah, that's great, but she...
好 太棒了 但是她
also needs a raise. Ah.
还需要涨点薪水 噢
You can take it out of my salary if you need to.
你要是需要从我的薪水里扣给她也行
I could not do this job without her.
没有她我可做不来这份工作
That won't be necessary. I'll find the money.
没那个必要 我会给她涨的
She was lucky she got to the hospital when she did.
她要是再晚一点进医院就完了
Yeah, they had to irrigate my abdomen, Maggie.
真的 玛吉 他们把我整个腹腔都清理了
Ooh, that should keep you out of classes for at least a week.
噢 那你又可以一个多星期不上课了
Oh, yeah.
是的没错
How are you holding up? I am so lucky she had Rose.
你怎么样啊 我真是太庆幸她有露丝了
A good roommate is key. Absolutely.
一个好的室友是关键 绝对的
Hey, did you happen to get Josh's stuff back?
嘿 你有把乔什的东西送回去吗
Uh...
呃
I did.
我送了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表