剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
where we could sit down and talk.
能坐的地方谈
I've had a shitty day.
我今天过得糟透了
You're gonna take what you can get.
见好就收吧
Two lobster rolls, please. On him.
两个龙虾卷 他付钱
You have until the food gets here.
给你上菜的时间解释
All right. First, I went too far with Edward L.L. Moore.
好吧 首先对于爱德华·摩尔的事情是我过分了
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry it screwed things up between us.
其次 我很抱歉我毁了我们的关系
I miss you.
我很想你
You said this was about business.
你说是谈公事
It's never just business between us.
我们两个之间不可能只有公事
I don't have time for this.
我没时间听你说这个
Okay, wait. I'm leaving Rivington.
好吧 等等 我要离开利文顿了
The list of writers that I inherited isn't a great fit,
我负责的那些作家不符合出版社风格
and now they're all jealous of Moore.
而且他们还都嫉妒摩尔
Some of them are defecting. You got fired, didn't you?
他们中有的人就背叛我了 你被炒鱿鱼了是吧
I'm leaving Rivington. That's all that matters.
重要的是 我要离开利文顿了
I want to start my own company, but I need another heavy hitter.
我想成立自己的公♥司♥ 但是我需要一个强力帮手
Me? Are you high?
我吗 你嗑大了吧
I couldn't even trust you to hold my phone.
连帮我拿手♥机♥这事我都不能信任你
Oh, I couldn't trust you at a funeral.
在葬礼上你还骗了我
And now you want to go into business with me?
结果现在你居然还想和我合伙了
We both played a little too rough.
我们都玩的有点太阴了
But what if, instead of competing with each other,
但是如果不相互竞争
we were on the same team?
而是改为合作的话怎么样呢
You're a homeless editor.
你是个没人要的编辑
Who's gonna sign with you if you don't have a publishing house?
你连出版社都没有 谁会和你签合同啊
Edward L.L. Moore's contract has an editor's clause.
爱德华·摩尔的合同有一个编辑条款
If I go, he goes.
如果我走了 他要跟随我
He's writing a new series.
他在写一个新的系列
We can leverage that for capital to start a company...
我们可以以此为契机来成立新的公♥司♥
one we'd run together.
我们共同来经营
You're telling me you don't want to call your own shots.
你是要告诉我你不愿意自己当家做主吗
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Richard, no, I appreciate
理查德 够了 我很欣赏
your capriciousness, but I have work to do.
你的小任性 但是我还有工作要做
And I already know we're above the East 90s.
而且我已经知道我们在东90街上空了
Okay, okay. Now, I just want you to know
好吧 好吧 其实我只是想让你知道
that I've heard your concerns about Ethan living with us.
我理解你对伊森和我们住在一起的担忧
Step up.
抬腿
Great. And I completely agree.
很好 而且我完全同意
There's not enough room in the apartment for three of us.
那个公♥寓♥确实不够我们三个人住的
Oh... what... thank you.
哦 这样 谢谢你
I mean, I really do think Ethan will be better off on his own.
我发自内心的认为伊森还是自力更生比较好
Okay, well, hold on.
好吧 别急啊
I haven't even shown you the solution yet.
我还没给你看我的解决方案呢
It's a two-bedroom apartment.
这是个两居室
It's one room for us and one for Ethan.
一间我们住 一间给伊森住
So...
那么
what do you think?
你意下如何
Hey, y'all. Welcome to The Picnic Table.
大家好 欢迎来到野餐厨艺对决
Who's ready to get grilling?
准备好烧烤一番了吗
How long have you worked with Katie Lee?
你和凯蒂·李合作多久了
Oh, a few years. She made me
有几年了 她在我们
the best barbecued ribs at our first meeting,
第一次见面的时候给我做了此生最好吃的烤肋排
and I fell in love...
然后我就爱上
with her food.
她的料理了
You have one hour to use
你们有一小时的时间
the ingredients at your stations...
利用餐台上给出的食材
plus, my new cookbook, "The Picnic Table"...
外加我的新烹饪书 野餐餐桌
to barbecue something that would make my grandma proud.
来做一道足以让我奶奶骄傲的烧烤料理
Now get grillin'!
现在开始烤吧
Okay, if there isn't a microwavable breakfast sandwich
好吧 如果这里没有可微波的早餐三明治的话
in here, I'm screwed.
我就完蛋了
All right, just shut up and chop... I got this.
好啦 别逼逼 切菜就是了 有我在呢
You do?
你行吗
Mm, okay.
那好吧
And what I regret most was not trusting him enough
我最后悔的不够相信他
to show him who I really was.
没有对他展示真正的自我
I had to put on a facade to survive,
我必须要带着面具生活
I don't pretend to... House a pearl.
我不该装成贮藏珍珠的蚌壳
I am grit and soft tissue.
我是里面的沙和柔软
But I am here. And it doesn't have to be over.
但我还在这里 一切还并没有结束
They're finally asleep.
她们终于睡着了
Took four stories, but I just tucked them in.
讲了4个故事 刚刚帮她们把被子掖好了
Good night.
晚安
Wait.
等等
I just read the final chapter.
我刚读完最后一章
It's good, Pauline. Really?
写的很好 波琳 真的吗
Yeah. I was worried
真的 我本来还挺担心
it was too revealing, but...
它是不是太过坦诚了 不过
Liza convinced me it was the right ending.
莉萨让我坚信这就是合适的结尾
She did, huh? Yeah.
她说服你的? 对
She's very insightful.
她非常有见解
Yes, she is.
没错
See you tomorrow?
明天见
For the girls. You're clearly the better storyteller.
为了女儿们 你显然比我会讲故事
Okay, great.
好的 太好了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见了
Good night.
晚安
Don't Oh, okay. It's perfect.
别碰 好吧 做得很完美
Liza Miller?
莉萨·米勒
Hi, Michiko Aoki,
嗨 我是青木美智子
I'm a lit manager at Gotham. Hi.
哥谭的文学经理 嗨
We are all just dying to read "Marriage Vacation."
我们都迫不及待想要看《给婚姻放个假》了
Everybody at "The Cut" Is literally obsessed.
"The Cut"网站的每个人都被这书迷住了
Okay, now you're making me nervous.
好吧 现在你们把我都弄得紧张了
Photographer's coming. Shoo, ladies.
摄影师来了 女士们 让一下
Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo. Oh.
让一下x5 哦
Quick, take these before he gets here.
快 在他来之前喝了这个
Yeah. It's Grandma's secret recipe.
好的 这是奶奶的秘方
Ohh, cheers! Okay.
哦 干杯 好吧
Okay, that's just straight whiskey.
那就是纯威士忌嘛
Ha. That's the secret.
哈 那就是秘密武器
Not a secret anymore.
再也不是了
That was fun. Yeah.
这活动真有趣 没错
I'm so sorry that people kept bugging me
真抱歉一直有人因为书
about the book No, don't be sorry.
来打扰我们 没什么好抱歉的
I am proud of you. You should be proud of you.
我为你骄傲 你该为自己感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, I would love to invite you back to my place,
我非常想邀请你到我家坐坐
but my mom is staying with me.
但是我妈妈现在和我一起住呢
Knee surgery.
刚做了膝关节手术
She doesn't trust the doctors in Pittsburgh.
她不信任匹兹堡的医生
"If they were any good,
他们要是有能耐的话
they would be in a bigger city."
就不会在这小地方了
So you're taking care of her.
所以你在照顾她
That is so sweet. Temporarily.
你人真好 只是暂时的
She leaves tomorrow.
她明天就走了
I, um, I have the Pubbies tomorrow.
我明天要参加出版晚会
Oh, so do I.
哦 我也是诶
Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
所以我猜明天还会见到你
Walk me to the train?
送我去地铁吧
Oh, my God! Good morning, beauty.
我的妈呀 早安 美人
I knocked twice, but you kept right on dozing.
我敲了两次 但你就是不醒
We need your roller bag.
我们需要借你的拉杆箱
Why? Josh has a trip,
为什么 乔什要去旅行了
and he was cramming all of his stuff
他把他所有的东西都塞到
into a duffle bag,
手提旅行袋里了
like an escaped convict.
像个在逃犯一样
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表