剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
我就觉得你人超好
Terrific. Well, I think you are terrific too.
超好 那我也觉得你人超好
Excuse me.
抱歉 我得先离开一下
Yeah.
去吧
Terrific.
超好
Charles. Hi.
查尔斯 嗨
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you smoked.
我不知道你竟然抽烟
Yeah, um...
对 嗯...
only when I'm stressed.
我只在压力大的时候抽
It must be hard for you,
这段时间对你来说肯定很难熬吧
working with Pauline every day,
每天都要和波琳一起工作
reliving the past.
重新体验过去的生活
The hardest part is, I can't get you out of my head.
但最难的地方在于你在我脑中挥之不去
In order for me to do my job,
为了完成好工作
I've, um... I've had to build a relationship with Pauline,
我...我一直在想尽办法和波琳打好关系
and...
而且...
The truth is, I like her.
说实话 我挺喜欢她的
And I love your girls, and I am not going to be the one
我也很爱你的女儿 正因如此 我才不能
to stand in the way of this family getting back together.
在你们正要家庭团聚之时插上一脚
You are confusing the book with reality.
你是不是把书和现实混淆了?
She said you were talking about
她说你们谈过
her moving back into the town house.
要让她搬回自己家
Well, she tells you way too much,
好吧 她根本就不该告诉你这些
and that is not exactly accurate.
而且她说的也不完全对
Is that why you wanted to take me off the book?
所以这就是你不想让我参与制♥作♥这本书的理由?
Because she tells me too much?
就因为她说的太多了?
I don't wanna throw away what...
我不想因为一本书就...
what we could be for this.
就放弃我们之间的机会
I think that we are making a mistake.
我觉得出这本书就是个错误
I don't think it's a mistake.
我可不觉得是错误
This book could be a huge success for the company
这本书很有可能会大获成功 不仅对公♥司♥有好处
and for Pauline and for... For you.
还有对波琳 对... 对你
Yes.
不错
Well...
好吧...
Let's make this book a huge success, then.
那我们就来让这本书大获成功吧
Hey there.
嗨 亲爱的
This is sipping tequila, Richard.
理查德 这可是用来细品的龙舌兰
An entire bottle, guzzled.
一整瓶呢 一滴不剩
You think it was Ethan?
你觉得是伊森喝的?
Yes. He's like a Gremlin,
可不是 他就是一个小妖精
just pillaging the place at night.
一到晚上就各种搞破坏
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Richard, what is the plan, hmm?
理查德 你到底是怎么想的?
The three of us can't live in this one-bedroom apartment
这套公♥寓♥就一间卧室 只够我们两夜夜笙歌♥
together forever. I know.
他不可能在这住一辈子 我知道
I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法的
He just needs a little support right now.
他现在只是需要点依靠和支持
Struggling in your 20s is what you are supposed to do.
20多岁本来就是迷茫萎靡的时候
Ethan is struggling.
伊森的确很迷茫
He doesn't wanna live here either.
他也不想住在这啊
Oh, are my Turkish towels too lush for him?
他倒是先嫌弃起来我的土耳其进口浴巾太奢侈了?
No, I'm sorry, Richard, but Ethan is your kryptonite.
好了 抱歉 理查德 伊桑是你的死穴 不是我的
I know what your kryptonite is.
我可知道你的"死穴"是什么
That is not my krypton...
那才不是我的死...
Richard, I know what you're doing.
理查德 我知道你在转移话题
I-I know... Richard!
我..我...理查德!
You have one week.
给你一周的时间
Hello!
大家好!
I wanna thank you all so much for coming
非常感谢大家在百忙之中抽出时间
to celebrate our dear friend Pauline.
来为我们最要好的朋友波琳庆祝
She came back.
她回来了
May all of our stories have happy endings.
希望我们每个人都能在自己的故事中写出完美结局
Aww. Cheers!
啊 干杯!
And, uh, I-I-I just wanna say thank you
并且 我..我想感谢
to Louise and Teddy for this incredible party.
路易丝和泰迪为我精心准备了这个派对
And I wanna thank my publisher and husband
我同样还想感谢我的出版商兼老公
for being so brave.
如此大度协助我
None of this would be possible without him.
如果不是因为他 我根本不可能出书
Aww.
好暖心
Cheers, everyone.
大家 干杯
Liza? Hi!
莉萨? 嗨!
Julia and Bob, Bob and Julia,
茱莉亚和鲍勃 x2
Rose's parents. Oh, yeah.
露丝的父母 哦 对
Your daughter's best friend. Yes, of course, I know.
露丝是你女儿的好朋友 对 当然我还记得
I love Rose. Such a special girl.
我很喜欢罗斯 非常灵气的小女孩
We heard Caitlin had appendicitis.
我们听说凯特琳得了阑尾炎
She did.
的确
Yes, and Rose was such a big help.
对 罗斯帮了我们大忙
I meant to email.
我本来想发邮件感谢的
Oh, well, how do you know Louise?
哦 好吧 你怎么认识路易斯的?
Uh... I don't, not really,
额... 其实说不上认识
aside from her period panties?
不过我听过她的经期卫生裤
Who are you here with? She's here with me.
那你跟谁来的? 她和我一起来的
Uh! Jay!
额! 杰!
Bob, how are ya?
鲍勃 最近怎么样?
Wait, you two are dating?
等等 你们俩在约会?
Yeah, we are. Mmhmm.
对啊 嗯嗯
Yep, it's very new.
对啊 最近的事
That is a crazy small world.
世界真小
Bob and Jay went to Princeton together.
鲍勃和杰是普林斯顿大学的校友
Who didn't go to Princeton?
普林斯顿谁没去过啊?
Louise, she went to Wharton.
路易斯没去过 她去的是沃顿大学
I thought you didn't know Louise.
我以为你不太了解路易斯
Everyone knows Louise went to Wharton.
但每个人都知道路易斯上的是沃顿
Oh, God, that is so true. Ha.
哦 对 这倒是真的 哈
Honey, we're gonna be late for our dinner reservation.
亲爱的 我们晚餐预约的时间要到了
We should head out, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我们要准备走了
All right, well... It was nice seeing you.
好吧... 很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Bob. Oh... okay.
鲍勃 见到你很高兴 哦.. 好
All right. That... wow.
好吧 那真是... 哇
Oh, my God, you saved my life,
哦 天哪 你真的救了我一命
the 27-year-old one at least.
至少是救了我27岁的假身份
Well, I am happy to be your old beard.
好啊 我还是很乐意成为你的干爹的
Now is not the time to get busted.
现在可不能让你被开除
I owe you. How 'bout a drink?
我欠你个人情 喝一杯怎么样?
I thought you said we were gonna have dinner.
你刚刚不才说要和我吃晚餐吗?
I'd like that. Come on, come on.
恭敬不如从命咯 来吧 来吧
Hey...
嗨...
I thought you were coming over before your shift.
你不是说在上晚班之前到我这来一趟吗?
What happened?
怎么了吗?
I was, but then I got some bad news.
我原本是这么打算的 但我听到个坏消息
What? What is it?
啥?怎么了?
The company I'm interning for,
我实习的那家公♥司♥
they're not gonna offer me a job.
他们不打算给我提供工作
That sucks.
啊 真可惜
Hey, it's okay.
嗨 没事的
You're talented. You'll find something.
你很有天赋 会找到新工作的
No, you don't get it.
不 你没明白
The internship only lasts six months.
我的实习签证只有6个月
That means I have to move back to Ireland.
这就意味着我马上就要回爱尔兰了
I can't stay in this country without a work permit.
没有工作许可证我怎么可能继续在美国待着
When is the six months up?
那6个月的签证什么时候到期?
In a week.
一周之后
Okay, wait,
好吧 等等
you were at the Random House Y2K party?
你参加了兰登书屋的千禧危机派对?
Random House is where I started.
兰登书屋是我事业起步的地方
Ah... in your "Past life."
啊...你说的是你的"重生前"吧
This is me.
这就是我
God, you must think I'm the craziest person you've ever met.
天哪 你肯定认为我是你所有认识的人里面最疯最野的
I've been waiting a long time to meet someone crazy like you.
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表