剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
she’s still relevant."
她从未离场
"These older artists will not go gently into the night
"老一辈艺术家不会就此在黑暗中沉寂
and Amato’s show of her own is long overdue."
阿马托的个人表演真是姗姗来迟"
Is this woman your roommate?
这女的是你的室友
She’s part roommate, part mentor.
她既是室友又是我的导师
I would love to meet her and see her work.
我很想见见她并看看她的作品
Make that happen.
你去帮我安排一下
Really? Okay.
真的吗? 行
I’m glad to see you’re surrounding yourself
看到你现在都在和年长但睿智的女人交往
with older, wiser, women.
我感到很高兴
We’re good for you.
我们对你是有好处的
You can go.
你可以走了
Yeah?
怎么了?
I’ve been thinking more about the Columbia professor.
我一直在考虑哥伦比亚大学教授的提案
She’s really smart but I think it’s a mistake not to deliver
她是很聪明 但是不改成大团圆结局
a happy ending.
肯定是个错误
I’m glad to hear you say that.
听到你这么说我很高兴
I already told Redmond we passed.
我已经和雷德蒙说我们不考虑她了
You did?
真的吗?
Yeah. I’m not going to be the one to deprive readers
嗯 我才不要剥夺读者
of their happily ever afters.
享受童话故事结局的权利
They just want to believe love exists.
他们就是愿意相信爱情的存在
Exactly.
没错
And a happy ending isn’t the worst thing to hope for.
美满的结局又不是最糟糕的期骥
Right?
对吧?
Not to mention good for business.
而且还对销♥售♥有好处
Good night, Charles.
晚安 查尔斯
Night, Liza.
晚安 莉萨
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表