剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Just like you manipulated me
就像你需要一个落脚处时
when you needed a place to live.
摆布了我一样
Hold on. I let you talk me into it
等等 我随你摆布
because I liked you...
是因为我曾喜欢过你...
and I liked how much you liked me.
而且喜欢你那么喜欢我
Love.
是爱
How much I love you.
我是那么的爱你
That's the thing... you love me,
问题是... 你爱我
you love Winnie,
还爱温妮
but you lied to both of us.
但你骗了我俩
And you haven't even apologized for it.
而且你也没有为此道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Diana, Diana, please, please.
戴安娜 拜托了 别这样
We are so good together.
我们多般配啊
You were so closed off when we first met.
初次相遇时你是那么的封闭自我
Look how you've grown.
看你现在有了多大的进步
I have grown.
我确实变了
A few months ago, I thought I had to put up
几个月前 我以为我不得不
with someone I knew was manipulating me.
(为爱)忍♥受某人对我的摆布
And now I know I deserve better.
现在我明白了你根本配不上我
I'm gonna be late.
我快要迟到了
Can I have a few days to find a place for us to live?
能给我几天找住的地方吗?
That's how this all started.
当初我们就是这么开始的
There are boxes and tape laid out in the closet.
壁橱里面有箱子和胶带
Please be out before I come back.
请在我回家之前搬出去
I'm so sorry, Diana.
我很遗憾 戴安娜
I know how much you cared for Richard, and I'm...
我知道你有多么在乎理查德 我
I'm just so sorry that it happened right before you...
我真的很遗憾 在这种时刻你们分手了
Before I step onto the red carpet alone?
在我一个人走上红地毯的时候?
I won the award, not him.
是我拿奖 又不是他
Right.
也对
You know, before I met Richard,
你知道吗 在我遇到理查德之前
I was prepared to accept that this might be my life...
我已经准备好要接受我的生活就是这样子了
no plus-one, no one beaming like an idiot
没有另一伴 拍照的时候没有人
next to me in photographs, and I was okay with it then,
在我旁边傻笑 我那时候可以
and I am okay with it now.
现在也一样可以
Ready?
准备好了么?
Stoop, please.
弯腰 谢谢
How's your mom? She's all healed.
你妈妈怎么样了? 她全都好了
Oh. And, more importantly,
噢 还有 更重要的是她
vacated, so the place is all ours.
搬出去了 所以整个房♥子都是我们了
Uh-oh. You know that Brooks Brothers mannequin
噢喔 那个喜欢穿布鲁克斯兄弟牌西装
that runs your company?
像人形模特一样帅的你们公♥司♥老板
He's coming this way. Act young.
他正走过来呢 扮年轻点
Good evening. Congrats on "The Picnic Table," Jay.
晚上好 杰 祝贺你的野餐餐桌活动成功
And a great photo in "The Post" Of you two.
还有邮报上你们两个的合照很配
All anyone wanted to talk about
每个人都争着要聊的
was your star editor. Oh.
是你的明星编辑 噢
We're, uh, we're very proud of her.
我们 我们都以她为傲
And the book is going to be big for the company.
这本书对我们公♥司♥来说将是一件大事
How is it for the marriage? Jay.
那它对你们的婚姻来说呢? 杰
Come on, that's private. Everybody's talking about it.
别这样 那是人家私事 大家都在谈论这件事呢
Oh, stop. He's exaggerating.
噢 别这样 他有点太夸张了
It's fine. I, uh, guess I'll have to get used it.
没事 我想 我必须要习惯这件事
Truth be told, I don't know what the future holds.
说实话 我也不知道未来会怎么样
But the book has definitely made some changes in our relationship. I'm happy for you.
不过这本书的确让我们的关系有了一些变化 我为你们感到高兴
I mean it. You and Pauline were great together.
我是真心的 你和波琳在一起很配
Speaking of which, she's, uh, waving me over.
说曹操曹操到 她在招手让我过去呢
Excuse me. Of course.
抱歉 没事
I'll be back.
我待会再来
Hey. One more.
嘿 再来一杯
Oh. I know you're not sitting with Rivington.
噢 我知道你没坐在利文顿那一桌
Is there a pariah's table here?
难道这里还有贱♥人♥专用桌么?
I knew you were a shark, Peters.
我知道你是蛇蝎美人 彼得斯
Didn't peg you for a tattler, though.
我没想过你竟然还是搬弄是非的人
The only reason I called Redmond
我叫上雷德蒙一起的唯一原因是
was to see if you were gaming me,
看看你是不是在玩我
which you were. I wasn't gaming you.
结果还真是 我不是在玩你
I was trying to get you on my side before approaching Moore.
我只是试图在接触摩尔之前先把你拉来我这边
Why didn't you just say that?
那你当时怎么不说?
You weren't talking to me until yesterday.
今天之前你都不和我讲话
I took a big swing, and I missed.
我想发个大招 没想到失手了
So what are you gonna do now for work?
那你之后准备做什么
What about Edward? Don't worry about me, Peters.
爱德华怎么办? 别担心我 彼得斯
I always land on my feet.
我一直都是成竹在胸的
You'll hear about it sooner than you think.
你很快就会知道了
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
You know what? I don't want to know.
你知道么 我一点都不想知道
You and work don't mix well.
你不适合和我谈工作
What about you and me?
那只谈我呢
Outside of work, how does that mix?
不提工作 我们处的怎样?
That was never the problem.
那倒不是问题
I mean, you were great in bed.
我的意思是你在床上很行
You're just bad for business.
工作上就不行
Then we won't talk business.
那我们就不谈工作
I'd like to thank our Empirical family
我想感谢我们经验出版社这个大家庭
for coming out to support Diana Trout
都一起来支持戴安娜·特劳特
on this richly deserved honor.
领这个实至名归的奖
And speaking of our Empirical family,
说到我们的经验出版社
I am pleased to announce that a very important family member
我很高兴地宣布一位很重要的成员
has finally come home.
终于回家了
So let me be the first to tell you...
那么让我最先告诉你们
that Edward L.L. Moore is back at Empirical.
爱德华·摩尔要回归经验出版社了
Oh, my...
噢 我天
That's incredible news. That's amazing.
惊人的好消息啊 太棒了
That is a get.
好事成双
Wow. How'd he pull that off?
哇 他是怎么做到的?
I'm so sorry. Um, excuse me.
很抱歉 失陪一下
I have to use the ladies' room.
我得去一下女洗手间
And, uh, I have one more announcement to make.
然后 我还有另一件事要宣布
In addition to Edward's return,
除了爱德华的回归
I would also like you to welcome
我想大家一起欢迎
Empirical's newest executive editor...
经验出版社新的执行编辑
Zane Anders.
赞恩·安德斯
Cheers. Congratulations. Thank you.
干杯 祝贺你 谢谢
Game on, Peters.
游戏开始了 彼得斯
Okay.
没问题
Oh, my gosh, Liza! There you are!
噢 我的天啊 莉萨 终于找到你了!
I couldn't find you in all the chaos.
人太多了我找不到你
Can you believe we got Moore back?
你能相信是我们把摩尔请回来的?
We?
我们?
Um, I...
额 我
No, I'm sorry. Empirical.
不是 不好意思 是经验出版社
Quite a coup, Up-Chuck.
相当漂亮
You want to buy me a drink to celebrate?
你不请我喝一杯庆祝一下吗?
I, uh, I think we should get home to the girls.
我 我觉得我们得回家看女儿们了
Okay.
好的
All right, um...
好吧 嗯
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该怎么谢谢你
For what? It's only the guest room,
谢什么? 虽然只是住客房♥
but I'm finally back home.
但是我终于回家了
I feel like this book has done everything
我觉得这本书成就了我
I ever dreamed of, and you helped make it so much better.
我所梦想的一切 还有是你让这一切变得更好
I can never thank you enough.
我感激不尽
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
You okay? Yeah, um, you know what?
你还好吧? 没事 你知道吗?
Let's... I'm fine.
我们 我没事
Let's just... let's, uh, let's get out of here.
我们 我们 离开这里吧
I can't...
我没办法
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表