剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Hell of a party for a three-week fling.
才谈了三个星期就办个这么盛大的派对啊
Well, when Josh falls, he falls hard.
乔什要是爱上一个人的话 他会超级投入
Humblebrag much? Not me.
你是在低调地炫耀吗? 不是说我
I'm happy for him. I mean, not now.
我很为他开心 不过不是现在
Now I'm sad for him.
现在我觉得他很可怜
Who's dick dialing you on a Wednesday night?
周三晚上谁来找你约炮?
Jay. He's, uh, he's just asking me out.
杰 他只是打来约我出去
Ooh, you gonna ask him in? We are taking it slow.
哇喔 你要邀请他啪啪啪了吗? 我们打算慢慢来
He is a viable, legitimate prospect.
他是实实在在好好过日子型选手
You make him sound like renters insurance.
你说得他像租♥房♥♥保险一样
Oh, the band!
哇 乐队好棒棒!
Oh, didn't get you guys
你们都不去跳舞
on the Instagram story since you wouldn't dance.
所以没有把你们拍到我的Ins故事里
Wow, Clare, you and Josh
哇 克莱尔 你和乔什
really packed it all in this week.
这一周真的像连体婴一样啊
I know, it would be obnoxious,
别人秀恩爱是挺讨厌的
except for you guys are so cute.
不过你们两个这么配
Yeah, but if I only had a week left with a hot piece...
对啊 要是我和一个靓妞只剩一周时间在一起了
and I'm talking about Clare...
我指的是克莱尔...
I'd skip all those tourist traps
我肯定不会去这些地方被宰
and, you know, get in my last lick.
而是好好享受最后的温存
Oh, we've got plenty of licks in.
呃 我们已经温存得够多了
It's true. This is the first time
是真的 这是两天以来
we've left my room in two days.
我们第一次离开家门
We photoshopped those in between.
中场休息时间都用来p这些图了
In between what?
什么的中场休息
Licks.
为爱情鼓掌
Ooh! Free shots!
哇! 免费酒!
What? Where? Free shots!
什么? 哪里? 免费酒!
Yes! Oh, my God.
棒! 天啊
How you doing? Honestly...
最近怎么样? 老实说...
terrible.
糟透了
I mean, I couldn't be with you
因为时机的问题
because of timing, and you introduced me
我不能和你在一起 然后你给我介绍了个
to the perfect girl.
完美的女孩
I can't be with her because of timing.
我又因为时机的问题不能和她在一起
Do you have a hospice patient
下次你能不能给我介绍个
you could introduce me to next or something?
临终关怀病人什么的?
No. No sad eyes tonight.
不准 今晚不准伤心
I will Irish good-bye your asses so fast.
不然我马上就用爱尔兰的方式要你好看
Here you go.
你的
To Clare. To Clare.
敬克莱尔 敬克莱尔
No, to Liza.
应该为莉萨干杯
It's her fault we're in this damn mess.
我们现在这样都是她的错
To Liza!
敬莉萨!
To me.
敬我自己
You're leaving.
你要走了
We'll never get to know what we could've been, you know?
这样我们永远都不会知道我们走下去能走到哪了
Yeah.
对
Well, that sucks.
确实很糟
Now you've gone and ruined our last snuggle.
现在你还毁了我们最后的抱抱
This doesn't need to be our last one.
其实这不必是最后一次的
We could visit each other.
我们还可以互相探望
This has been so amazing.
这段时光真的非常美好
I know.
我知道
I always dreamt of being a New Yorker...
我一直梦想当一个纽约客...
and dreamed of coming here
梦想来到这里
and grabbing the city by the short and curlies
用自己的力量紧紧抓住这个城市
and...
还有...
falling in love with the perfect New York guy.
和最完美的纽约男人谈恋爱
And you did it. I didn't, though, did I?
你梦想成真了 我没有 不是吗?
I'm going home today. I failed.
我今天得回家了 我失败了
Come on. Failing is what makes you a New Yorker.
别这样 有过失败才说明你是纽约客
Everyone in this city gets knocked on their ass.
这座城里的每个人都跌倒过
Whoever gets up... gets to stay.
能重新站起来的人...才能留下
In two years? When I can get another work visa?
得等两年? 等我重新拿到工作签证?
And in the meantime, we have, what?
同时我们继续保持
A transatlantic relationship?
跨洋恋?
This was wonderful, but...
这段时光真的很美好 但是...
we've got to let it go.
我们必须得放手
And lastly, a reminder that we look forward
最后提醒大家
to seeing everyone at the Publicity Awards tomorrow night.
我希望大家都能出席明晚的出版业颁奖礼
Our very own Diana Trout is being honored
我们的戴安娜·特劳特因为今年的黑♥马♥
for making "P is for Pigeon" The sleeper hit of the year.
《鸽子的鸽》这本书而获奖
Well deserved.
实至名归
Liza, Kelsey, can you stay back a moment?
莉萨和凯尔西 你们能等一下吗?
What's up? The manuscript
怎么了? 现在
for "Marriage Vacation" Is going around,
人人都在关注《给婚姻放个假》的手稿
and people are really responding to it.
读者们的反响都不错
Liza, you did a terrific job.
莉萨 做得好
Thank you. It is so strong, in fact,
谢谢 事实上 这本书反响如此之好
that we are going to make a serious awards push.
我们打算拿去冲一下奖项
So we wanted to discuss a strategy with you.
所以我们想和你们讨论一下方案
Of course, we're in.
当然了 算上我们
We have so many marketing ideas...
我们有非常多的营销想法...
We would love to hear your input,
我们很乐意听听你们的想法
but first, we have a pitch of our own.
不过首先听听我们的
We think that the book
我们觉得
would have a better chance for this kind of attention
这本书如果以经验出版社的名义出版
if it was released as an Empirical title.
更有可能获得评奖委员会的关注
Empirical has a strong tradition
经验出版社向来出版的文学作品
of prestige literature.
都有很好的声誉
Purely a branding issue.
纯粹是个品牌影响力的问题
Millennial has a brand,
千禧出版社的名号♥
a very successful one.
也很成功啊
That is not untrue.
这也没错
But we worry that the critics would hesitate
但我们担心评委们会在给你们提名
to nominate a title from a house that brought them
的时候犹豫不决 毕竟你们
a book written by a labradoodle.
还出版过拉布拉多写的书
That book... while hugely popular
尽管这本书很受欢迎
and very important to the bottom line of this company...
并且对公♥司♥资♥金♥周♥转♥很重要...
is not our only title.
但这不是我们唯一的形象
What she means is
她的意思是
we do have a youthful brand,
我们确实是个青春化的品牌
but "Marriage Vacation" Is our first step
但《给婚姻放个假》是我们
towards more mature territory.
走向更成熟领域的第一步
What do we have to do to be taken seriously here?
我们要怎么做才会被认真对待?
We will table this for now.
我们先把这个想法搁置一下
Just something that we are considering
这只是我们的想法
and we wanted to give you the courtesy of being
同时我们觉得以表尊重
a part of the conversation.
应该跟你们谈谈
Unbelievable.
真是不可理喻
Empirical hasn't had a hit all year
经验出版社一年都没出一本畅销书
so he just wants to steal ours?
他就想着偷取我们的成果?
Hold on. We are all on the same team.
先别生气 我们都是同一条船上的
A rising tide lifts all boats.
一朝水涨 众船皆高
I know. And we're the tide.
我懂 我们就是帮助船浮起来的水
I'm pissed. Why aren't you?
我气炸了 你怎么不生气?
I just don't know if there's anything we can do about this.
我只是觉得这是他们决定好的 我们无能为力
Great, and now Zane is texting me.
这下好了 赞恩给我发短♥信♥了
When it rains, it pours. You guys are still in touch?
屋漏偏逢连夜雨 你们还有联♥系♥?
I think he gets off on rejection.
我觉得他喜欢被拒绝的感觉
I mean, it's so foreign to him.
这对他来很新鲜
He wants to meet for dinner.
他想约我吃晚饭
Right. I've got to get
好啊 我得去公园里的
to this book party in the park.
那个新书发布会
We will figure this out.
我们迟点再想想办法
Just don't do anything rash, okay?
千万别鲁莽行事 知道吗?
Kelsey. I won't.
凯尔西 知道了
I was hoping we might go someplace
我以为我们会去一个
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表