剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Damn. What you got going on today, girl?
天啊 你今天是不是有什么好事呀 姐姐?
Oh, nothing. I'm just, uh... you know,
没什么啦 我就是
working in the studio. Well, I'd like to stay
在工作室干活 我是想要多留一会
and get to know you better, but I got to get to work.
多了解你一点的 可惜我得去上班呀
Get out of here, perv. That's for Montana.
快走 变♥态♥ 那是给蒙塔纳做的
Oh. She's just here
喔 她在这边
going through some of my old paintings
帮忙看看我的一些旧的画作
to see if anything's worth including in my next show.
有没有值得收入我的下一次展览的
You know, not every boss
不是所有的老板
wants to sleep with their assistant.
都想跟他的助手上♥床♥的
Besides, she's straight. I tried.
还有 她是直的 我试过了
Sure you're not still trying?
你肯定你不是还在努力掰弯她?
Montana, this is my roommate Liza.
蒙塔纳 这是我室友莉萨
Oh, hi. So nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you too, Montana.
我也很高兴见到你 蒙塔纳
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Why don't you sit down, take a break.
你坐下来休息一下吧
I made us some delicious avocado toast.
我做了点鳄梨吐司
Oh, thank you,
噢 谢谢
but I'm actually gluten free. Oh.
不过我不吃含麸质的东西 哦
Of course you are.
你一看就是
Marketing research I did on influencers.
这是我对意见领袖做的市场调查
I'm not sure that's going to come up today, but thank you.
我不确定今天要不要提这个 不过谢谢啦
Morning, everyone. I'd like to jump right in, if we could.
早安 各位 可以的话 我想直接切入正题
Oh, I have some news. But it can wait.
我有一些消息 不过可以等等再说
Invitations went out for Bonfire,
在阿喀琉斯绝密会所举办
the top-secret Achilles retreat
邀请出版业各种大头的
for leaders in publishing.
篝火晚会的邀请名单出来了
Regrettably, Empirical did not get invited.
很遗憾的是 我们经验主义出版社没有被邀请
But...
不过
Millennial did.
千禧一代被邀请啦
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
我的天啊 你是说真的吗
What? See for yourself.
不会吧 你自己看
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is huge.
这是大事啊
Rod Stewart sat next to me at Sushi Nakazawa last night.
罗德·斯图尔特(歌♥手)昨晚在中泽寿司就坐在我隔壁
What does it mean?
这说明什么啊
I assume it means he lives in the Village.
说明他可能就住在这边
No, I mean, is this something
不是 我是说 我们需要
that we need to prepare for?
准备些什么
You have been asked to be
你被邀请去参加
on the "Future of Publishing" Panel,
出版业未来的小组研讨会
so prepare some thoughts for that.
去好好准备一些想法吧
Otherwise, have a good time.
另外 玩得高兴点
Moving on. Congratulations.
祝贺你们 下个话题
Kelsey, Diana.
凯尔西 戴安娜
Can I see you both in my office?
你们两个能来一下我办公室吗?
Is something wrong? It's about Liza.
有什么问题吗? 是关于莉萨的
What do you two think
你们两个觉得
about giving Liza a promotion?
给莉萨升职怎样
What would that look like for me?
看我的表情自己体会
I don't plan on
我不是想
leaving you without an assistant, but...
夺走你的助理 只是
I think she could handle
我觉得她可以
more responsibility with Millennial.
在千禧一代中承担更多的责任
Actually, I think that
说实话 我觉得
Millennial could use someone a step above Liza.
千禧一代可以用一个级别比莉萨高的
We are... Growing really fast.
我们成长得真是太快了
Well, in my opinion,
不过 在我看来
Liza is up to the task...
莉萨是可以胜任这项工作的
but I'm open to exploring other options.
不过我也乐意寻找其他的选择
Make a reservation.
订个位
We need to have lunch.
我们得一起吃个饭
Thank you. That's enough for her.
谢谢 她够了
This is nice.
这样真好
What's the occasion?
现在这是什么情况
Liza, we have a heavy afternoon,
莉萨 我们下午会很忙
so I'll cut to the chase.
那我就开门见山了
I know that Kelsey stole your boyfriend.
我知道凯尔西抢了你的男朋友
She absolutely did not.
她绝对没有
But she's living with him.
但是她跟他住在一起
Yes, they are roommates.
是 他们是室友
But Kelsey hasn't done anything wrong.
不过 凯尔西没做错什么
Then... you must have.
那么 一定是你做错了
Whatever, it doesn't matter. Just fix it.
不管是什么 没关系 快点处理好就行
Kelsey is in a position now to make decisions,
凯尔西现在位高权重可以自己做决定了
and I would hate to see you let personal drama
我不想看到你因为个人的感情纠纷
get in the way of... A promising career.
阻碍了你的大好前途
Of course. You're right.
当然 你说的对
If you care to talk about it, I'm a pretty good listener.
如果你愿意聊一聊 我很擅长倾听的
Well, the truth is...
事实是
the reason Josh and I ended
我跟乔什分手
had absolutely nothing to do with Kelsey...
真的和凯尔西一点关系都没有
Shh! Richard's ex-wife just walked in.
嘘! 理查德的前妻刚刚走进来了
What? Don't, don't...
什么 别 别太大声
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Because I Facebook stalk her. Is that what you want to hear?
因为我在脸谱网偷偷关注她了 你不就想听这个么
Her name is Winnie.
她的名字叫温妮
She also happens to be a therapist.
她也是一位心理医生
Her best friend Cindy lives in Nyack.
她最好的朋友辛迪住在奈亚克
Uh... well, we can leave if you...
呃 你要的话我们也可以走
Don't be ridiculous. We are not in high school.
别搞笑了好吗 我们又不是高中生
Hi.
嗨
Thank you.
谢谢
Should I introduce myself to her?
我要不要过去自我介绍一下
No, I don't think so.
不 你还是不要吧
I feel like I know her. You don't.
我觉得我认识她 你根本不认识
Diana. No, I'm fine.
戴安娜 没事 我很清醒
Hello, Winnie?
你好 温妮对吧
I'm Diana Trout. I'm sorry, do I know you?
我是戴安娜·特劳特 不好意思 我认识你吗
No, no, but we have a...
不 不认识 不过我们有一个
mutual acquaintance. Richard Caldwell?
共同的熟人 理查德·考德威尔
How do you know Richard?
你怎么认识理查德的
We're dating.
我们在约会
You're Richard's new girlfriend?
你就是理查德的新女友
I'm sorry... I'm sorry, you seem very nice.
不好意思 不好意思 你人看起来不错
Hi. We'll take these to go.
你好 我们这些打包带走
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I found a bunch of stats on publishing trends.
我找到了一堆关于出版趋势的数据
"Wall Street Journal" Did an article.
华尔街日报写过篇文章
So did "Publisher's Weekly."
还有出版者周刊也是
I thought those might be useful for the panel.
我想这些都对研讨会有用
Yeah, what I really need is for you
我最需要你帮我做的
to book a rental car from the Burlington airport.
从伯灵顿机场帮我租一辆车
I'll send you a PDF of my driver's license...
我会把我的驾驶证的PDF发给你
I'm assuming you don't want to be in the system.
我想你应该不想出现在租车系统中
No, it's okay. I figured out
不 没事的 我之前已经搞定
all the ID tricks a while ago.
所有的假身份证明了
Of course you did.
你当然弄好了
Hey, you sick of me already? Uhhuh.
嘿 你这么快就已经厌倦我了呀? 对啊
No.
不是啦
I got invited to Bonfire. Oh?
我被邀请去参加篝火晚会了 是吗?
¿Qué es Bonfire?
什么篝火晚会?
That internet company, Achilles,
互联网公♥司♥阿喀琉斯
sponsors this invite-only conference
面向网络出版业的人们筹办的晚会
for people in publishing to network.
只有受邀才能参加
Mm-hmm. Sounds like an excuse
听起来倒像是
to hook up. Oh, yeah, that too.
约炮的借口嘛 也有这意思
I need to go on a little retreat.
我需要稍微来点乐子
I'm telling ya...
我告诉你
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表