剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Did you find it?
你找到了吗
No, no, no. It's too high for me to reach. Can you?
没没没 我够不着 你行吗
Ahh! Yes!
啊 太棒了
Okay. Ooh, you don't need these bras.
好啦 这些乳罩就不要了吧
Kelsey!
凯尔西(你怎么会穿这种)
Olay? That's Liza's.
玉兰油 那是莉萨的
Regenerist? Really? Never mind.
新生塑颜纯金面霜? 不是吧 别管了
Why do you need my bag? Oh, big news.
为什么要找我借箱子 哦 特大新闻
Josh is going to Ireland.
乔什要去爱尔兰了
Yeah. What?
是的 什么?
I know it sounds crazy. That's because it is crazy.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 确实很疯狂
It is not crazy. Come on.
这一点都不疯狂
I mean, could it blow up in his face?
我是说 那不成?
Horrifically, yes. But if he doesn't go,
那是最糟糕的 但如果他不走
he'll always wonder what they could have been.
他会一直心存疑虑
So Clare didn't want to do long distance,
虽然克莱尔不想异地恋
but she wants you to go to Ireland?
但她希望你去爱尔兰吗?
No. Eh...
不 呃...
No, no, no, no, no. He cannot tell her he's coming.
不 不 他不能告诉她这个消息
Uh-uh. She'd just tell him not to
不行 她刚和他说了不要去
like she already has many, many, many times.
之前也说过很多很多很多次了
Come on, you go get packing, okay?
快点 你得装行李了 好吗?
Okay, okay. If you miss the flight,
好的 如果你错过了航♥班♥
you'll waste my airline miles. Thank you. I promise you
你会白白浪费我的里程的 谢谢你 我保证
I will bring it back good as new.
我会完好如初的还回来的
This is crazy, right?
这太疯狂了 是吧?
You need to get a job.
你需要找个工作了
Thank you for seeing me.
很高兴你能见我
It's your $300.
因为那300块钱
Yes. Well...
对 那么...
So, as you know, Ethan is living with Richard and me.
如你所知 伊森正和理查德我俩住一起
But there isn't enough room for the three of us.
但三个人一起住的话有点挤
So I was hoping I could assist you and Ethan
所以我希望我能帮你和伊森
in patching up whatever's gone awry between you
解决母子间的矛盾
so that he could move back into your home.
这样他就能搬回你那里了
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.
我不是很理解你说的话
Ethan and I have a very open relationship.
伊森和我无话不说
Richard wanted his son to live with him.
理查德想让儿子和他住一起
I saw no reason to object.
我认为没必要反对
They're very close. Yes, I've noticed.
他们关系很好 是的 我也看出来了
Um, but I was under the impression that
嗯 但我印象中是
you kicked Ethan out.
你把伊森赶出来的
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Richard.
理查德
And why would I kick my son out?
我为什么要把自己的儿子赶出去?
I assume because he dropped out of school.
我想是因为他退学了
He what? When? What happened?
他什么? 什么时候? 为什么?
I don't... A few weeks ago. I don't... I don't know.
我不... 几周前 我不... 我不太清楚
Geoffrey, get my husband on the phone, please.
杰弗里 请帮我转接我丈夫
This is so Richard!
真不愧是理查德!
Okay, no, hold on. Please explain to me
好的 不 等等 麻烦你向我解释下
why exactly this is so...
为什么这真不愧是...
Richard.
理查德
Geoffrey, cancel that. I'll call him later.
杰弗里 挂了吧 我过会再打过去
I hope you're prepared,
我希望你先做好准备
at least emotionally.
至少是心理上的
So you're just going to leave Millennial
所以你打算离开《千禧一代》
to work with Zane.
和赞恩一起工作
Kelsey, he almost got you fired.
凯尔西 他差点害你被炒鱿鱼
I know. But he has Edward L.L. Moore,
我知道 但他签了爱德华·摩尔
and I just feel like we're not getting any respect around here.
而且我们在这儿也没受到过一点尊重
I mean, Charles is trying to take away our biggest book.
查尔斯要把我们最重要的书抢走
Well, it's his company. It's kind of his call.
可这是他的公♥司♥啊 他说了算
I want to be making those kinds of calls.
我也想自己说了算
What about Millennial?
《千禧一代》怎么办?
And me?
我怎么办?
You would get to run your own imprint.
你可以拥有自己的出版物
Plus, your stock's pretty high right now.
再说了 你现在风头正盛
You won't even need me.
你根本不需要我
Of course I need you.
我当然需要你
Kelsey, I just... I want you to think about this.
凯尔西 我只是... 想让你仔细考虑一下
I have.
我有想过
And running my own company is my endgame.
有自己的公♥司♥是我的终极梦想
And I can either start right now or in ten years.
我可以现在就着手 要不就要等到10年后了
I think you need to do your homework
我觉得在你做任何事前
before you do anything.
都要先做好功课
Liza, we have the biggest fantasy writer in the world.
莉萨 我们手上有世界上最好的奇幻小说家
Okay, start there. Are you sure?
好的 从那里开始 你确定?
Have you seen the contract?
你看合同了吗?
What does Redmond think about all this?
雷德蒙是怎么想的?
I mean, he's repped Moore for years.
他这么多年来一直是摩尔的经纪人
You're right. You're right.
你说得对
Hey, Kelsey Peters for Redmond.
嘿 凯尔西·彼得斯找雷德蒙
Yeah, I'll hold.
好 我等着
Hey. Have a seat.
嘿 请坐
You two have met, right?
你俩见过吧?
Just over the phone. You sure?
只在电♥话♥里谈过 你确定?
Town's so small. We must've met at a party
世界这么小 我们一定在派对
or an Equinox steam room.
或健身房♥的蒸汽室里见过
Which one do you go to? What's he doing here?
你去过哪个地方? 他怎么会在这?
I called him about Moore's contract.
因为摩尔的合同 我才叫他来的
He said he wanted to talk to us about the deal in person.
他说他想私下和我们谈谈这件事
Redmond, go ahead. So let me get this straight...
雷德蒙 继续 那我就直说了...
you've left Rivington to go what, freelance?
你离开利文顿之后要做什么 自♥由♥编辑?
And you think one of the best-selling authors
而且你觉得作为世界级的畅销书作者
in the world is just gonna follow you
也会跟随你
and your perfect cheekbones down to the unemployment line.
和你完美的颧骨一起沦落到失业的地步吗?
You poor beautiful idiot.
你个有颜值无脑子的傻子
Is there or is there not an editor's clause
摩尔的合同里有没有
in Moore's contract? There is.
编辑条款? 有啊
It states in very clear English that Edward can leave
白纸黑字明确写着如果编辑离开了
if his editor does,
爱德华也可以离开
but he doesn't have to.
但他不是非要离开
And if this is your plan,
如果这是你的计划
he's not going to.
他是不会那么做的
Redmond, I know you're concerned
雷德蒙 我知道你很关心
about your client going with an independent.
你的客户与独♥立♥编辑合作的事
But let me assure you, I can sell Edward L.L. Moore.
但你放心 我能把爱德华·摩尔营销好的
Craigslist could sell him. Get over yourself.
克雷格列表都能把他营销好 少臭美了
You can find him an established publisher
你可以给他找家已经成立的出版商
run by a grown-up, but I'm not going to let him
随便谁创办的都行 但我不会让他
leave Rivington to join you in the gig economy.
离开利文顿给你打零工的
We'd be streamlined and open to new distribution strategies.
我们提高效率开创新分销模式
Kelsey, help me explain to Redmond
凯尔西 帮我向雷德蒙解释一下
what we're planning here.
我们的计划
Oh. We aren't planning anything.
噢 我们没计划啊
Lunch is on me.
午饭我请客
Redmond, thank you for helping me clear that up.
雷德蒙 谢谢你帮我解释清楚了
Sure. Kelsey, wait.
没事 凯尔西 等等
Oh. Peloton on 23rd.
噢 23号♥的那家动感单车俱乐部
I never forget a butt.
我对屁♥股♥可是过目不忘
I've been calling you all day.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I heard from Winnie.
我听温妮说了
Let me explain.
让我解释清楚
Did I lie to you? Yes.
我对你撒谎了吗? 是的
But I did it for my son.
但都是为了我儿子
His grades dropped, he asked me not to tell her,
他的成绩下降了 让我别告诉他妈妈
and I did... I know what happened, Richard.
我就做了... 我知道发生了什么 理查德
Your son was cornered, so he manipulated you
你儿子走投无路了 所以他摆布你
to get out of it.
来摆脱这一切
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表