剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Enjoy. Thank you.
好好享受 谢谢
This place is so much nicer than I expected.
这地方比我想像中还要好
I know. I cant believe. It used to be the Bodega.
没错 我也不敢相信 这曾经是西班牙杂货铺
Which I miss, by the way.
说起来还挺怀念的
I mean, you can’t buy a lottery ticket
这附近再也
in this neighborhood anymore.
买♥♥不到彩票了
Okay, I have some news. What?
好了 我有事要说 什么?
You know that book that Charles's wife wrote?
你知道查尔斯老婆写的那本书吧?
We're gonna publish it.
我们打算出版了
You're publishing the nutjob's book?
你要出版一本脑子有病的人写的书?
It could be a best-seller. I mean, and the good news
说不定还会成畅销书呢 话说 好消息是
is that Pauline wants me to edit it...
波琳想让我做编辑...
Oh. Which is kind of a big deal.
噢 这可是件大事
But the bad news is...
但坏消息是...
She's Charles's nutjob wife. Yeah.
她是查尔斯的脑残媳妇 是啊
Well, you have the gelato and the pube.
这就像是冰淇淋上面的阴毛
The what?
什么玩意?
My Uncle Frank
我叔弗兰克
used to go to this restaurant in Bayside.
常去一家贝赛德的餐厅
It's a family business, if you know what I mean.
那家店是道上人开的 明白吧
So for dessert, the owner serves him
所以到了甜点 店主为他准备了
this big cup of gelato.
一大杯冰淇淋
It's beautiful. It's gorgeous.
精致又相当可口
But on top is this crazy black pube
但他在冰淇淋上放了
just right there.
一撮黑阴毛
So what does he do?
所以你觉得他该怎么做?
I do not know.
我不知道
He eats it, 'cause he has to.
他还是吃了啊 因为他没得选啊
Otherwise, he'd have a bottle broken over his head.
要不然他就会被人拿酒瓶砸脑袋了
These are not analogous situations.
这两件事差了十万八千里吧
You got a nice thing with a pube on top.
这本来事件好事 只不过上面有膈应人的阴毛
That's all I'm saying.
我就说这么多 你自己去领悟
Zane again.
又是赞恩
I'm ghosting him.
我最近在给他玩消失
But I zombied last night.
但我又诈尸变僵尸了
You ate his brains?
你吃了他脑子?
I was drinking,
我昨晚就喝醉了
and I accidentally liked one of his Instagram posts.
千不该万不该给他ins照片点了个赞
Maybe that means you still like him.
说不定这意味着你还爱着他
Are you kidding me?
开什么国际玩笑?
He's a total asshole.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
All of your ex-boyfriends are assholes.
你所有的前任都是混♥蛋♥
It's not your fault; you got a broken picker.
这又不是你的错 只怪你是渣男专业户
That is not true. Oh, come on.
才不是那样 哦 别不承认了
Thad? Colin?
萨德? 科林?
Manorexic college boyfriend? Don't even get me started
还有那个骨瘦如柴的大学生前男友? 哪个不是宛如智障
about the high school mullet cheer boy.
我都还没提你那个留着小辫的高中啦啦队男友
All right. What about you?
那好 那你自己呢?
What about me?
我又怎么了?
You have weird dodgeball girl,
你不也交过怪里怪气的躲避球女友
psychopath Amy/Montana.
还有那个精神分♥裂♥的艾米/蒙塔娜小姐
And I love Liza, but your picker done you wrong there.
虽然说我爱莉萨 但是你的审美也不怎么样
Okay, okay, okay.
好 可以 相当不错
Maybe we should switch phones,
那我们就换手♥机♥好了
pick each other's Tinder dates.
帮对方选探探约会对象好了
I bet I could do better than you.
我打赌我的眼光肯定比你高
I know I could do better than you.
这话应该是我说
Give me your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
I got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
Live Tinder.
现实版的探探
What is live Tinder?
什么鬼?
It's a bar. Come on.
是一个酒吧 跟我来吧
Please tell me that’s the last course,
告诉我这已经是最后一道菜了
’Cause I don’t think I could take another.
我真是吃不下了
Then I’ll just leave you with this.
那好 我就把账单给你吧
Oh, actually, we were invited here by the owners.
哦 实际上 我们是被这家餐馆的老板给邀请来的
Honey, Pete Wells just gave us three stars
亲爱的 皮特·威尔斯(纽♥约♥时♥报♥餐厅评论家)可是在
in "The New York Times."
纽♥约♥时♥报♥上给了我们3星好评啊
It’s a privilege just to eat here.
你能在这里吃就应该倍感荣幸了
$500?
500刀?
Well, there’s our pube.
好吧 热翔当头撒 阴毛随地飘
Hey, what about him?
嗨 他怎么样?
He just fist-bumped his friend, Kels.
小凯 他才跟他朋友击了拳
He's hot.
但他好养眼
You know, that's your problem.
这就是你的问题所在
You go after
你就喜欢找
these supercompetitive alpha male types
这些抢手的直男癌
who are just out for themselves.
每天打扮的花枝招展只为炫耀自己
No, I want to find you someone soulful,
现在我要为你一位有灵魂的人
someone real.
一位真正懂你的男人
Well, no handlebar mustaches, okay?
那随你 不要八字胡 记住啊
I don't need to be hooking up with the guy on the Pringles can.
我才不想勾搭上从品客薯片罐上走出来的人
Okay, fine. Hey, what about her?
好 行 嗨 那你觉得她怎么样?
No. High maintenance. How do you know?
才不要 一看就是事逼儿 你怎么知道?
Rhinestones on her cellphone case.
手♥机♥壳上镶满了水钻
Bad sign. How about her?
事逼的标志 那她呢?
I... I think I already slept with her.
我...我觉得我好像跟她睡过了
Oh, you think.
哦 睡没睡过都搞不清
Hey, don't judge, zombie.
嗨 你个僵尸才没资格评论我
I can’t believe you paid that bill.
我不敢相信你竟然付了钱
Well, I don’t want to be on bad terms
我可不想和
with the people who live directly over my head.
就住在我头顶的人搞僵关系
I should have pulled their fire alarm on the way out.
我就应该出门的时候直接拉响火警报♥警♥器
IDs, ladies?
女士们 请出示身份证
Look at my neck.
看看我脖子上的颈纹吧
Josh and Kelsey, 12 o'clock.
乔什还有凯尔西在12点方向
Oh, it's okay. Yeah, we're good.
哦 没事 我们关系挺好的
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hey. You guys here to get stupid?
好啊 你们来这是想要灌醉干蠢事的吗?
We already did that. We're here for a drink.
我们已经蠢事做绝了 就来喝杯小酒的
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Drinks on me! What do you guys want?
喝酒我请! 你们想要啥?
Vodka tonic. Me too.
伏特加汤力 我也是
Whiskey, please. Okeydokey.
威士忌就行 行嘞
Hi. Hey.
嗨 你好
What can I get you, miss?
小姐 请问你要些什么?
Your accent, for starters.
首先 我想要你的口音
That's only available in a small village
想学你恐怕只能去都柏林
30 miles outside of Dublin, I'm afraid.
30英里开外的一个小村庄了
Oh, I've always wanted to go to Ireland.
哦 我一直都想去爱尔兰的
I did a concentration in Irish literature in college.
我在大学的时候专门研究过爱尔兰文化
James Joyce?
詹姆斯·乔伊斯吗
I love James Joyce. Don't get me wrong.
我很喜欢詹姆斯·乔伊斯 别会错意
But I secretly love Bram Stoker more.
私底下我还是更喜欢布莱姆·斯托克(爱尔兰的小说家、短篇小说家 以其小说<德古拉>尤为著名)
God love ya and your dark and populist soul.
上帝爱侬 以及侬黑暗但又接地气的灵魂
I'm Clare. Liza.
我是克莱尔 莉萨
What are you drinking, Liza?
莉萨 你要喝啥?
Oh, two vodka tonics
哦 两杯伏特加汤力
and a Widow Jane neat, please.
一杯寡妇简 不掺水
Oh, I know who that's for.
哦 我知道这杯是要给谁的
Muscles over there.
那边那个肌肉男吧
You know him?
你认识他吗?
Only from here.
只是在这儿见过他
He's in that band, right?
他是那个乐队的吧?
But I can tell.
我能猜的出
Those tattoos. The big smile.
那些纹身 还有夸张的笑容
He's a player if there ever was one.
他就是那种典型的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Well, you're wrong.
那你就错了
Josh is the kindest, most genuine,
乔什是我认识的所以人里最真诚
loyal human being I've ever met.
善良 忠诚的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表