剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Mm. Hello, beautiful strangers.
你好 尚未认识的美人儿们
Tinder? What?
探探? 怎么
Do you have a better suggestion here?
你还有什么更好的建议吗?
No. All right.
没 那不得了
I fully support you.
我全心全意地支持你
Aww, thanks.
多谢咯
Hey, I found some camping gear
我找到了些原来女票们
that some old girlfriends left behind.
丢在这的露营装备
I thought you could use it for your adventure in the woods.
想你可能在森林里探险时可能用的上
Uh, thanks, but I think this is going
多谢了 但我觉得跟普通露营比起来
to be more like "Glamping" Than camping.
这将是个豪华露营
What's this?
这是什么?
Oh, it's a bunch of stuff that Josh left.
是乔什落在这的东西
I feel like I should get it back to him.
我想我应该还给他
Well, you only take stuff back
你要把东西还他只是
if you're looking for an excuse to see him.
想要见他的借口
Are you?
是不是?
No.
不
Well, then it's yours.
那这些就都是你的了
You should see my pile.
你应该看看我的那堆战利品
A hot/cold canteen is a little less valuable
一个保温壶还是
than his vintage leather jacket.
比他那件复古皮夹克便宜多了
Not to Gretchen. Really? This says "Lani."
对格雷琴来说不是 真的吗? 这上面写的是拉尼
Lani's someone that Gretchen dated before...
拉尼原来跟格雷琴约过
Jeez, I'm a lesbian archive.
我的天 我真是本姬友活档案
Yeah, I don't want this bedroom to turn into
我并不想让这间卧室变成
a Josh museum. You know what?
乔什博物馆 要不这样?
I'll get his stuff back to him.
我来把他的东西还回去
You don't have to be involved.
用不着麻烦你自己你不必亲自动手
Done.
成
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Liza Miller and Kelsey Peters. Wonderful.
莉萨·米勒和凯尔西·皮特斯 非常好
We have you both in cabin 12.
你们两个住12号♥木屋
Oh, what's the Wi-Fi code?
这里无线密♥码♥是多少?
There's no Wi-Fi in the Achilles Forest.
阿喀琉斯森林没有无线
It's a chance to unplug,
这是个远离线上生活的机会
so people can actually talk to each other.
这样一来人们就可以真正互相交流
That's nice. You're kidding me.
那蛮好的 你在逗我吗
We do have a counselor on-site if you experience withdrawal.
如果您出现戒网反应的话 我们这里还有心理辅♥导♥
This map will show you how to get to your cabin.
按这张地图 可以找到木屋
Would you like two keys?
你们需要两把钥匙吗?
No. Definitely.
不用了 必须的
Can I get another map?
能再给我张地图吗?
Hello, everyone, and welcome to Bonfire.
大家好 欢迎来到本次篝火晚会
Wow, is that Boomer?
天哪 那是布默吗?
He doesn't actually come anymore.
他压根就没来现场
He just beams in.
只是用了投影
I'm honored to be in the presence
今天 能够同出版业的
of some of the greatest minds
一些卓越之人共聚于此
in the publishing industry.
我感到非常荣幸
I hope you all came here ready to give
我希望在座的你们 都准备好了
and open to receive.
付出和收获
Boomer's a little creepy, am I right?
这个布默有点吓人 是不是?
Said the woman who's talking to herself.
这个女人自言自语道
If there's anything you need,
如果有需要的话
don't hesitate to ask your Boomer Bots.
不要犹豫 直接询问自己的布默机器人
Panels begin in the morning, so... have fun tonight.
小组讨论会明早开始 所以... 今晚尽情欢乐吧
To you! To you.
敬大家! 敬大家
Did you have fun last night?
昨晚玩得爽吗?
I did.
爽
Good. We have that panel in a couple of hours.
很好 过几个小时我们就要去参加讨论会了
I know, Liza.
我知道 莉萨
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
No. What is it, Liza?
不 有什么问题吗 莉萨
Nothing. No big deal.
没有啊 没什么大不了的
Yeah. I was out all night.
没错 我是出去浪了一夜
I slept with a stranger. I drank too much.
跟个不认识的家伙睡了一晚 还喝了不少酒
I have no problem being honest about who I am.
我完全不介意面对真实的自己
So go ahead, don't hold back. Say what you were gonna say.
所以继续 别藏着掖着 想说什么就说出来啊
Your tit's out.
你奶♥子♥露出来了
You feeling okay?
你还好吗?
Great.
很好
Good morning, and welcome to
早上好 欢迎来到
"The Future of Publishing" Panel.
"出版业的未来"讨论会
My first question is for Millennial.
我第一个问题想问千禧一代
What was your most innovative marketing campaign
你们去年最具创意的
of the past year?
营销活动是什么?
Well, we did an Instagram campaign,
我们在Ins(照片分享APP)上组织了一次活动
with influencers posting "Shelfies."
让具有一定影响力的人发布了自己的"书架自♥拍♥"
That was quite successful.
那真的相当成功
"Shelfies"? People posting photos
"书架自♥拍♥" 就是让人们发布
of their bookshelves, because they want you to see
自己书架的照片 因为他们想让大家知道
what they're reading. Or at least pretending to.
自己在看什么书 或者是他们装作在看什么书
Is there a book this year you wish
那么今年 有没有你们原本打算出版
you'd gotten to publish, but didn't?
但最后却没有成功出版的书呢?
Absolutely. Colin McNichol's "The Algonquins"
当然有了柯林·麦克尼克的《阿尔冈琴族印第安人》
could've been a huge hit
如果他们坚持在千禧一代出版
if they published with Millennial,
本来可以获得巨大成功
but instead, they went with some big,
然而 他们却选择了一些
mainstream publishing house that fumbled the ball.
大型主流出版社 错失了这个机会
Perhaps that's why no one
也许这就是为什么
from the aforementioned publishing house
上述出版社没人来这里参加篝火晚会
is here at Bonfire.
的原因
Oh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Ah... Liza Miller?
是... 莉萨·米勒?
Right? Uh, yeah.
对吗? 对 我是
Hi. Jay Mallick.
你好 我是 杰·马利克
I'm with Macmillan. I saw the panel.
我是麦克米伦出版社的 我刚才看了研讨会
Millennial's killing it.
千禧一代真的是赞到爆
Yeah, Kelsey's doing an amazing job.
对 凯尔西的确做得非常出色
Mm-hmm, well... she's not doing it alone.
没错... 但她并不是孤军奋战
Well, it is her baby. Right.
千禧一代是她一手创办的 说的没错
And that's why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我想来跟你谈谈
Look, Macmillan is launching its own Gen-Y imprint,
麦克米伦要推出自己的《Y世代》
and we are looking for someone to head it up.
我们在找负责人
I don't mean to be too forward, but would you be interested?
原谅我这么莽撞 但你感兴趣吗
Me?
我?
Okay, that was entirely too forward.
好吧 那可就太莽撞了
I'm sorry. Um, let me just back up.
抱歉 嗯 退一步说吧
Can I get you a drink?
可以请你喝一杯?
Sure. A drink sounds
可以 喝酒听起来
much more manageable. Oh, look, there's a bar.
可行多了 这儿有吧台
Hey. Oh, hey.
嘿 噢 嘿
Thanks for coming. Yeah.
谢谢你能来 嗯
How's it going? All right?
近来如何 还好吗
Good. Thanks for bringing my stuff.
挺好 谢谢你带来了我的衣服
Yeah.
没事
That's not mine, though. No, no, no.
但那些不是我的 不 不 不
That's a gift. There's a couple of flares
那些是礼物 里面有几条喇叭裤
in there, a pair of women's long johns...
还有条打底裤...
Canteen? Yeah, knock yourself out.
水壶? 是的 随便拿
Thanks. Here you go.
谢了 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Can I get you something?
需要什么吗?
You get the friends-of-Maggie just now.
你可以享受玛吉的朋友优♥惠♥
Mm. Yeah, I'll take an Americano.
好 我要一杯美式咖啡
Okay. Thanks.
请稍等 谢谢
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表