剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I meant my pussy!
我是说下面的毛
That was great, just so you know.
顺便说一下 刚才太美妙了
I do know. I was there.
我知道 我在场
Were you?
倒是你在吗?
This is time stamped two minutes ago.
发送时间是两分钟前
How are you DM'ing me while we were actually having sex?
你怎么做到一边上♥床♥一边给我发私信?
I had a hand free. Remember?
我还有一只手空着 记得吗?
Okay, that's it.
好了 到此为止
Let's talk. Or not talk. I don't care.
我们谈谈吧 或者不谈也行 我不在乎
But I'm sleeping with you tonight and not your phone.
不过今晚我要抱着你的人入睡 而不是你的手♥机♥
I'll get us some more wine
我去多倒点酒
and I'll leave these in the kitchen.
然后把手♥机♥放在厨房♥
You know what?
我说
I think we should actually stop the Twitter feud.
我们应该停战
My boss isn't crazy about it,
我的老板对此不太感冒
and I kinda owe him everything.
而且我好像欠他太多了
Fine.
好吧
Actually, this is the perfect time for a truce.
不过 现在正是休战的最佳时间
We're even.
我们扯平了
Hey, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks. Not a big birthday guy.
谢谢 不过我不是很热衷于过生日
I, uh, I should have sent a cake or something
那个 我昨晚应该点个蛋糕什么的
over to your table last night.
送到你们那桌的
Jay Mallick, huh?
杰·马利克 是吧
He's a nice guy.
他人不错
Never married.
没结过婚
Likes cats. He's a cat guy.
喜欢猫 是个猫奴
News alert from Publishers Lunch:
出版商午宴传出的新闻:
LL Moore just signed with Rivington!
LL Moore刚刚和利文顿签了约!
What?
什么?
Rivington just stole LL Moore!
利文顿刚刚挖走了LL Moore!
How did that happen?!
怎么可能?!
Is this because of your feud with that Rivington editor?
是不是因为你和利文顿编辑的那场口水战?
Well, it's not a real feud, it's...
呃 那不算是真正的骂战 而是...
No, he's my friend. Zane is my friend.
不 他是我的朋友 赞恩是我的朋友
We're more than friends. We're dating.
我们不止朋友这么简单 我们正在约会
He would never do that.
他不可能这样做的
Oh, pillow talk. It can bring down empires.
枕边话是吧 这能摧毁帝国
Once at Harper Collins, I was...
有次在哈珀科林斯时 我...
Did you let any proprietary information slip?
你透露了任何机密信息吗?
Our latest offer? No. No.
那我们最新的出价呢? 没有没有
He didn't have access to your phone? Your iPad?
他没有用过你的手♥机♥或是iPad?
No? Yes?
有还是没有?
This is bad, Kelsey.
凯尔西 这次摊上事儿了
Disappointing.
这非常令人失望
And bad.
而且对我们
For all of us.
所有人来说都很糟糕
Poor Charles.
可怜的查尔斯
On his birthday too.
在生日的时候发生这种事儿
Really, Kelsey?
凯尔西 你真行
Zane, are you kidding me?
赞恩 你在跟我开玩笑嘛?
I could lose my job.
这会害我弄丢工作的
This is not a game. This is my life.
这不是个游戏 是我的人生啊
Oh, never mind. Don't call me.
行吧 算了 以后都别找我了
Kelsey, if he did this to you, he is not worth crying over.
如果真的是他 那他不值得你为他哭泣
I... I'm crying over my job.
我...我是在为我的工作伤心
Did you see Charles? He's gonna fire me.
你看到查尔斯的样子了吗? 他肯定要炒我鱿鱼
And even if he doesn't, he's never gonna trust me again!
就算他没有 他也不会再信任我了!
Yes, he will. He cares about you.
他会信任你的 他很在乎你
And this is how I repay him, by taking my eye off the ball,
而我却这样报答他 不仅没有时刻注意眼下最重要的事
by getting swept up in some stupid...
还被某个混♥蛋♥耍了...
God, leave me alone.
天啊 别来烦我
Liza, I'm sorry. You too.
莉萨 对不起 你也走吧
I need a moment, okay? Okay.
我想一个人静静 可以吗? 好吧
How could you accuse her like that?
你怎么能这样指责她呢?
This is not her fault. You sure of that? She isn't.
这不是她的错 你确定吗? 她自己都不太确定
Charles, she is in there crying.
查尔斯 她现在里面哭呢
She's afraid you're gonna fire her!
她担心你会炒她鱿鱼!
Good. Then she won't be surprised if it happens.
很好 那等到炒她的时候 她就不会太惊讶了
What am I supposed to do, Liza?
我应该怎么做 莉萨?
You of all people know how important
所有人当中你是最清楚
LL Moore is to this company.
LL Moore对公♥司♥是多么的重要
People are important too. Yeah, exactly.
生意重要 人也很重要 说的没错
And I've got 75 people out there
现在外面有75个人
whose jobs I suddenly can't guarantee
而我突然不能保证他们的饭碗了
because of her carelessness!
正是因为她的疏忽!
This is not like you to be so angry
在了解事情真♥相♥之前如此勃然大怒
before you know the facts. You're right.
这不像你 你说得对
You're right. You're right. I don't know anything.
你说得对 没错 我什么也不知道
I don't know how I'm going to replace our biggest earner!
我不知道去哪儿找人替代公♥司♥摇钱树的位置!
I don't know how I'm going to make payroll next month!
我不知道下个月的工资怎么发!
And I don't know why you're dating
我还不知道为什么你要和出版业
a 40-something guy in publishing who isn't me!
一个四十多岁的男人约会 而那个男人却不是我!
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Charles
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的查尔斯
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Blow, Charles.
吹蜡烛吧 查尔斯
Or I will.
不然我吹了
Yes!
耶!
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表