剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Damn.
我去
I see why you wanted to get coffee here.
我知道你为什么想来这买♥♥咖啡了
Yeah, she works for me part time.
她为我做兼♥职♥
Really? Mmhmm.
真的? 嗯哼
She's hot. If you like straight girls
她真性感 如果你喜欢有一头秀发
with sexy hair.
的宇宙直
That's kind of my thing.
是我喜欢的类型
I'm sorry how it went down with Liza.
对于莉萨的事 我很抱歉
Yeah.
没事
You mean how I caught her cheating on me?
你是指我发现她背着我偷腥吗
Yeah. She messed up.
是的 她搞砸了
But it wasn't that night.
但不是在那晚
It was the night that she met you at that bar
而是她在酒吧遇到你并且以为
and thought it was just gonna be fun.
你俩只会是玩玩而已的那晚
I mean, you were way more than she bargained for.
我是说 你让她始料未及
Well, she definitely taught me a lot...
她确实教会了我很多
like if someone tells you they're a liar...
比如某人告诉你他是个骗子...
you should believe them.
你应该相信他们
Yeah, well, I'm exactly the same age
好吧 不过我的年龄确实和
that I told you that I was,
我告诉你的一样
so I hope we can still be friends.
所以我希望我们还能做朋友
What are you talking about? You never mentioned anything
你说什么呢 你从说过
about your age. Yeah, let's keep it that way.
你多大了 对 我以后也不会说的
All right.
好吧
Okay, okay...
好吧 好吧...
Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, and Virginia Woolf.
简·奥斯汀 夏洛蒂·勃朗特 还有 弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙
Go.
选吧
That is tough. All right.
太难了 好吧
Virginia would not be happy either way, so...
反正弗吉尼亚怎么都不会开心的 所以...
She's gone. Mm.
不考虑她了 嗯
And... I guess I am
所以... 我想我
gonna marry Charlotte and give it to Jane.
会先娶夏洛蒂 然后再娶简
Nice. Yeah?
说得好 是吧
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Excuse me. Okay, uh...
打扰了 好的 额...
You've been talking to that guy for over an hour.
你已经和那男的谈话起码有一小时了
Move on. I've talked to other people.
走吧 我也和其他人说话了呀
I talked to that independent publisher from Indiana.
我和那位印第安纳独♥立♥出版家谈过话
The nun? Her name's Sister Angela.
那个修女? 她叫安吉拉修女
She's got a really great story.
她的经历很精彩
We got invited to Bonfire because we're millennials,
我们得到了篝火晚会的邀请 因为我们是千禧一代
and our brand is young and fun. So I'm gonna need you
我们的标签是年轻 有趣 所以我需要你
to be a little more on-brand, okay?
表现得契合我们品牌一点 好吗?
Keep up.
加油
Move.
走
You're my 7:00? Hi.
你是我7点的病人 嗨
I just thought since we work in the same neighborhood...
我在想因为我们在同一个片区工作
and we have similar tastes in...
又有相似的品味
Men? Restaurants...
对男人? 对餐厅
we might bump into each other from time to time,
可能偶尔还会遇到彼此
so I wanted to come in and clear the air about something.
所以我想来消除一些误会
I'm listening.
你说吧
When I told you I was dating Richard,
我和你说我在和理查德约会时
why did you laugh?
你为什么笑
You weren't what I was expecting.
因为你和我想象中的不一样
How so?
怎么不一样了
When Richard left me
当理查德和我
after 18 years of marriage,
结束18年婚姻时
he said he wanted to recapture his youth.
他说他想重返青葱岁月
According to him, that meant buying a truck,
对他来说 就代表着买♥♥一辆卡车
which is impractical in the city, and...
不过这在城市里并不实用 还有...
dating models.
和模特约会
Oh. So you can see why I laughed.
噢 所以我才笑的
Thank you for clearing that up.
谢谢你澄清了一切
That'll be $300.
三百美元
And I don't take insurance.
而且不能走保险
Some big, mainstream publishing house
一些大型主流出版社
just fumbled the ball! Hmm.
没把握住机会 嗯
Right, Liza? Right, mmhmm.
莉萨 对吗 对的 嗯嗯
Oh! I'm gonna cut myself off.
噢 我不能再喝了
I've had four... already.
我已经喝了四杯...
I'm feeling a little "Whoo-whoo."
感觉我有点"飘"了
I've had six.
我喝了六杯
And he has had six, and Hat...
他也喝了六杯 那位帽子小姐...
has had, like, seven or eight.
喝了 大概 七到八杯
Glass, please? All right,
拿起杯子 好吗? 行吧
maybe I just need something to eat.
我应该吃点东西
Okay, maybe not.
好吧 还是不吃了
As I was saying...
就像我所说的...
Some big, mainstream company fumbled it!
一些大型主流出版社没把握住机会
Hey. Where's your glass?
嘿 你的杯子在哪
I'm done. What... we're having
我受够了 什么...我们正
a great time. I barfed, Kelsey.
玩得嗨呢 我吐了 凯尔西
Well, boot and rally. No, boot and go home.
那就吐完继续喝啊 不 吐完就回家
What is the problem, Liza? Isn't this part of the fun?
莉萨 你到底怎么了 这不就是乐趣所在么
You get to relive your glory years.
你可以重回巅峰时代
You get to pretend to be 27 again.
可以假装还是27岁
When I was 27, I was married with a kid.
27岁时 我结了婚还有个孩子
I was boring.
我的生活很无聊
This is the drunkest I've been in my entire life.
这是我这辈子喝的最多的一次了
I love my job,
我爱我的工作
and I think I'm pretty good at it.
我也认为我做的很好
And if that isn't good enough for you,
如果你还觉得不够好的话
then maybe this isn't working.
也许我不适合这份工作
Maybe it's not.
说不定你是对的
You can't... that's crazy, right?
不可能 那太扯了吧
You get... I'm interested.
你居然... 我有兴趣
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Oh, my God, there's barf in here.
我的天 有人吐在这儿了
Hey.
嘿
Can, uh... can I still get a drink, or...
我 我还能买♥♥杯喝的吗 或者
We close in two minutes, so can you drink fast?
我们还有两分钟就关门了 你喝得快吗
Well, is there any other place around here
那算了 这附近还有什么店
that stays open any later?
晚点关门的吗
Yeah, I'm sure there are a lot...
肯定啊 我看有很多吧
Lot of places.
很多店
Yeah.
是啊
Will you be at any of them?
但是有哪家里面有你吗
We can, uh...
我们就 呃
we can skip the tour, right? Yeah.
我们就跳过参观住处这一步吧 行啊
I almost finished an entire "New Yorker" Article
我一篇《纽约客》都快看完了
while you were in there.
你总算出来了
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I met your ex-wife.
我碰上你前妻了
Winnie?
温妮吗
Is there more than one, Richard?
不是她还能是谁呢 理查德
No, uh...
也是 呃
What happened? I introduced myself,
之后呢 我做了自我介绍
and she proceeded to laugh in my face.
之后她就毫不避讳的嘲笑我
Ah, well, she was probably
哦 不用理她
just flight-testing some new meds.
她可能在测试新精神病药呢
She said it was because when you left,
她说之所以这样是因为当初你跟她离婚
you did so to pursue the fantasy of dating...
都是为了实现泡靓模
models.
的幻想
I said a lot of ridiculous things
我跟她离婚那段时间我说了
when I left her.
不少荒唐话
But then again,
但话说回来
I did end up meeting someone beautiful..
我的确还是碰上了个美人啊
Inside and out.
不管是心灵还是外表
I only care about out.
我只在乎外表
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表