剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
and I've learned so much.
也学到了很多
I just... I need to focus on my own work and...
但我需要专心做我自己的工作了 而且
And you feel bad about Josh and Liza.
而且你对乔什和莉萨感到过意不去
I feel terrible whenever I see her.
每次我见到她的时候都感觉很糟糕
She's so jumpy around me.
她在我身边神经兮兮的
Do you hate me?
你恨我么
Of course not, but don't hate me
当然不了 但是你不要恨我
'cause I can't pay you till after my show.
因为我只能展览结束之后再付你钱了
You really do not have to pay me anything.
你真的不需要付我任何东西
This was such an incredible experience.
这是一次永生难忘的经历
We'll figure something out.
我们会想办法解决的
I mean, if I sell enough pieces.
我想 如果我卖♥♥出了足够的件数
Trust me, you are gonna sell all of these.
相信我 你会卖♥♥掉全部的
You think? Oh, my God.
你这么认为? 天啊 当然
I wish I could afford one of your pieces.
我倒希望我能买♥♥得起你的一件东西
I'm gonna be missing spending time
我每一天都会想念和我的
with my little warrior nymphs every day.
小战士仙女们度过的日子
Hey, why don't you take it?
嘿 干脆你带走它吧
Stop. That... Don't tease me.
得了 别开玩笑了
No, no, no. I insist.
不 不 不 我坚持这样
You've done such a great job here and...
你在这里工作得很好
You know what? It's a gift.
就当做是我送你的礼物吧
Thank you!
谢谢你!
You're welcome.
不客气
And just so we're on the same page...
既然我们达成一致了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表