剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Writing as Belinda appeals to me because of the pseudonym.
吸引我的正是 用贝琳达这个假名来写
Columbia would not give me tenure
哥伦比亚大学如果知道我写爱情故事
if they knew I wrote romance.
是不会给我终身教职的
Great.
很好
I mean, wildly unfair about the tenure,
我是说 终身教职这件事太不公平了
but otherwise great.
但是其他方面很棒
So who do you like? Columbia.
所以你喜欢谁? 哥伦比亚
I know her take on the genre isn't the most commercial,
我知道她要呈现的形式不是最商业化的
but it's definitely interesting.
但是这肯定会很有意思
What about the readers?
那读者们呢?
They won't miss their "Happily ever afters"?
他们不会想念"王子公主从此过上了幸福快乐的生活"吗?
The readers might be comforted to know they're not crazy
他们应该会感到很宽慰吧 当他们发现自己经历的爱情
if love doesn't work out for them
并不像书中女主人公一样的时候
like it does for the heroines in these books.
其实并不是他们疯了
It's certainly more realistic.
这必定是更加现实的
I am so sorry.
对不起
I, um... I have to go.
我... 我得走了
My roommate is in trouble or about to be trouble.
我室友遇到了麻烦 或者是即将遇到麻烦
It's hard to tell. Yeah. Of course.
我说不好 好的 当然没问题
Have a good night.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
That seems a little obvious.
那看上去有点明显
And was that a Robert Longo? Bold.
以及那是罗伯特·隆戈的作品吧? 真勇敢
Liza, she's selling my work for $20,000.
莉萨 她在以两万美元的价格卖♥♥我的画
I only get $5,000!
我才卖♥♥5千
Patrick's an incredibly important collector.
帕特里克是个无比重要的收藏家
Oh, my God. What are they doing here?
我的天啊 他们在这里做什么
Ooh, M... M... Montana, hold up. Mm!
糟了 蒙... 蒙... 蒙塔纳 等等!
Well, I... I hope they plan to thank Montana
我... 我希望她们会好好感谢蒙塔纳
for making her relevant again.
让玛吉重回公众视线
Somehow, I don't think she's here to say thank you.
我倒不觉得她是来道谢的
Okay, she's coming over. Huh. Good.
好了 她要过来了 哼 正好
Don't smile like that. It scares me.
别这么笑 怪渗人的
Listen, I need you to know that I keep a secret stash
听着 我在房♥间里的万圣节南瓜
in the Halloween pumpkin in my room.
藏了点东西
A secret stash of what?
什么东西?
Bail money. Oh, boy.
保释金 噢 天啊
Maggie!
玛吉
What a surprise.
见到你真意外
Not as surprised as I am.
我比你更吃惊
Oh, Mags, I didn't want you to find out this way.
玛吉 我不想让你在这种情形下知道
I'm sorry. This must look so bad.
非常抱歉 这肯定看起来很糟吧
But I'm doing you a favor. Really? How's that?
不过我正在帮你呢 真的吗? 怎么帮?
I'm elevating the monetary
我在帮你提升作品的
and philosophical value of your work.
经济和哲学价值
If you went to art school, you'd understand. Trust me.
要是你当时上了艺术学校 你就懂了 相信我
That's my painting.
那是我的画
Mm-hmm. And you gave it to me.
对... 呀 然后你把它给我了
I put my mark on it, and now it's mine.
我在上面留下了我的痕迹 现在就是我的了
That's the point of the whole show.
这就是整个展览的重点
Oh.
这样啊
No. Oh, my God!
不是吧 天啊!
Whoa!
哇!
Oh, my God.
天啊
There...
好了...
now it's mine again.
又是我的了
You told her.
你跟她说了
Look, I'm sorry, Montana.
听着 蒙塔纳 我很抱歉
I had to. It didn't feel right.
但我必须这么做 那样是不对的
You were assisting Maggie just to get her painting.
你帮玛吉就是为了得到她的画
You only slept with me just so you could hurt your ex.
你跟我上♥床♥只是为了气你的前任
I cannot believe you chose them over me.
真不敢相信你选的竟然是她而不是我
Yeah, well...
呃 这个...
I'm gonna be such a big deal.
我肯定会成为大人物
Good luck with that, Amy.
艾米 祝你好运
I haven't been called Amy in, like, a year.
大概有一年没人叫过我艾米了
Zane...
赞恩...
You're not cooking with the microwave.
你没用微波炉做饭
You're using shallots.
还用了葱
You're now stirring my drink.
现在正搅动着为我的饮料
You're almost too perfect.
你真是接近完美了
"Almost"? Almost.
"接近"? 对 接近
I have to tell you something.
我得跟你说件事儿
Yeah?
怎么了?
We signed Lachlan Flynn at Empirical.
我们把拉克兰·弗林签进了出版社
This "Vulture" Article hit about an hour ago.
一个小时前Vulture杂♥志♥的这篇文章就已经报道了
Game on.
游戏开始了
I'll get you back.
我会还以颜色的
What?
什么?
You're not mad? Not at all.
你不生气吗? 一点也不
You just got a lot more interesting.
你把事情变得更有趣了
Besides, we were gonna cut him from the roster anyway.
而且 我们反正会把他从名单上剔除
Why? Mm...
为什么? 唔...
He's your problem now. He's your author.
他现在是你的麻烦了 他是你的作家
Okay. I'll go.
好吧 我要走了
No, no, no. Stay.
别别别 留下呀
But no sleeping over.
但是别过夜哈
I saw the toothbrush and panties in your purse.
我看到你包包里的牙刷和内♥裤♥了
Okay. Don't flatter yourself.
得了吧 你少臭美了
I always have a toothbrush and panties in my purse.
我的包里一直都会备牙刷和内♥裤♥
I'm a New Yorker.
我可是个纽约客
Mm-hmm.
你说是就是吧
It needs salt.
得加点盐
I mean, I knew Maggie could handle her herself,
我知道玛吉自己就能够摆平她
but...
但是...
A switchblade?
竟然带了把弹簧刀?
It's, like, a whole new level.
我对她的认识又上了一个层次
Thank you for giving her the heads-up.
谢谢你提醒她
It means a lot. Yeah.
这意义重大 没什么
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
Just...
只不过...
tell me...
不过什么...
Why'd you have to kiss him?
你为什么非得亲他
I just... I don't know.
我就是... 我也不知道
Some part of me needed to blow things up.
我心中有一部分想要把事情搞砸
Why?
为什么
Because I want you to have everything.
因为我希望你拥有一切
I want you to have time to decide about kids,
我希望你能有时间决定关于孩子的事情
to decide when it's right or if you want one
决定什么时候要 是想要一个
or maybe even five.
还是五个
And maybe someday I can be that fun Aunt Liza who...
也许某天 我会成为有趣的莉萨阿姨...
Reads them books and takes them to the beach
可以给他们读书 带他们去海滩玩
and builds them blanket forts.
为他们建毛毯堡垒
I build the best blanket forts.
我最会建毛毯堡垒了
Just please tell me that you'll be in my life.
请向我保证 我的人生里永远有你
Please. Somehow.
求你啦 不管以何种方式
There's got to be a better ending to us than this.
我们一定会有比现在更好的结局吧
Yeah.
行吧
Okay.
我答应你
Good night, Liza.
晚安 莉萨
So, does Josh forgive us?
所以乔什会原谅我们吗?
I think he just might.
我猜他可能会
Hey, did you see this? You’re in "New York" Magazine.
嘿 你看了吗? 你上了《纽约》杂♥志♥
They’re calling you the Slasher.
他们管你叫"割画狂"
Ooh. Well, anything’s better than Mags.
噢 那总比玛吉好
Ooh, not my best angle.
啊 不是我的最佳角度
"A literal knife fight occurred
"昨晚艺术圈发生了
in the art world last night
一起真正的械斗
when venerable artist Maggie Amato arrived
当脆弱的艺术家玛吉·阿马托
at Montana Goldberg’s first show at Gray Space.
出现在蒙塔纳·古德伯格在灰色空间的第一场展览时
From the depths of obscurity, Amato reminded us
从籍籍无名的深渊中走来的 阿马托提醒我们
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表