剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
- 你喜欢这幅地图吗 - 还不错
- You like the map? - Map's good.
很长时间了
It's a long time coming.
在柏林 元首为我们建的公路
In Berlin, the Fuhrer built us an Autobahn
就像是国王用的康庄大道
fit for Kings. But here?
在这的马路上走就跟老鼠过迷宫一样挤
I feel like a rat in a maze.
狭窄的街道估计还是中世纪修的
The narrow streets are positively medieval.
我听说装甲部队加入了斯大林格勒的第六军队
I hear the Panzers have joined the 6th army in Stalingrad.
不知道他们会走哪条线路回来
I wonder what route they will take to come back.
我觉得你没必要担心 因为...
I don't think you should worry about it. You know, because...
你觉得他们会从法国回来吗
Do you think they will come back through France?
更可能是挪威
More likely Norway.
我最近就在奥斯陆
I was recently in Oslo.
我们得到消息
Our informants report increased
称北海的同盟军活动日益频繁
Allied activity in the North Sea.
事情进展顺利吗
So it went well?
- 什么很顺利 - 听上去
- What did? - It sounds like
和元首的电♥话♥会议进行的很顺利
the telephone call with the Fuhrer went well.
是的 还不错
Yes. Fine.
那个女人是谁
Who is that woman?
海伦·鲍尔夫人 她是我妻子的好朋友
Frau Helene Bauer. She is a good friend of my wife's.
费伯夫人今晚去哪了
Where's Frau Faber this evening?
上将先生
Herr Obergruppenfuhrer.
弗朗兹
Franz.
您喜欢这个聚会吗
Are you enjoying the party?
如果我女儿能跟你一起来的话我会很喜欢的
I would if my daughter were on your arm where she belongs.
她今晚不肯来
She won't be coming this evening. She hasn't been
- 她不太舒服 - 我之前见到她的时候
- feeling well. - She was fine when I saw her
她还没事 我们的交谈被打断了
a few hours ago. Our conversation was cut short.
她有心事
There was something on her mind.
有什么是我该知道的吗
Is there anything I should know?
我不知道
I can't imagine.
她一直是个很乐观的姑娘
She's always been a happy girl,
但自从搬到巴黎她就郁郁寡欢的
but ever since she moved to Paris she's become melancholy.
- 这段时间她很不容易 - 我听说了
- It's been a difficult time for her. - So I hear.
很多事能让她心情好起来
All the more reason to keep her in good spirits.
我相信你能做到一件事
This is something I trusted you with.
- 我会尽我所能 - 她是一个
- I do my best. - She has such
充满爱的人
an affectionate disposition;
她准备好再去爱一个孩子了
she's ready to love another child.
一个健康的孩子
A healthy child.
这对你们两个都好
It would be good for both of you.
您问过她的意见吗
Have you asked her what she thinks about that?
打扰一下 小姐 您看起来很眼熟呢
Excuse me, Mademoiselle. You look familiar.
此时此刻 我想不起你的名字了
At this moment, your name escapes me,
但是我肯定我们之前见过
but I could have sworn that we have met before.
如果见过的话 我一定记得
Uh, I'm sure I would have remembered that.
罗丝 罗莎 维奥莱特
Rose? Rosa? Violette?
应该是和颜色有关的名字吧
Something to do with a colour.
我叫海伦 恐怕并不是一个很多彩的名字
My name is Helene. Not very colourful, I'm afraid.
一直希望能在这见到你呢
Ah! I was hoping I'd see you here.
失陪了
Excuse us.
不好意思 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
现在认识了 我是海蒂·阿德勒
I suppose you do now. Heidi Adler.
我看到奥斯特在跟你搭讪
I saw Oster circling you and thought it
同为女人 帮你解围是应该的
my sisterly duty to rescue you.
我是海伦·鲍尔
Helene Bauer.
- 谢谢替我解围 - 他不值得你浪费时间
- Thank you for the rescue. - He's not worth your time.
别看他笑的像个单身汉 他都是有妇之夫了
He smiles like a bachelor, but he has a wife back home.
- 你认识主宾吗 - 是的
- Do you know the guest of honour? - Yes, I'm a friend
- 我是费伯一家的朋友 - 很高兴认识你
- of the Fabers. - So nice to meet you.
不好意思 我很快就回来
Excuse me. I'll be... I'll be right back.
晚上好 您一定是萨宾娜的父亲了
Good evening. You must be Sabine's father.
我听过很多关于您的事
I've heard so much about you.
- 肯定都是些坏事 - 当然不是
- Horrible things, I'm sure. - Of course not.
她很爱您
She loves you very much.
海伦·鲍尔 我是她的朋友
Helene Bauer. I'm a friend of hers.
萨宾娜不该错过这个场合的 这样不好
Sabine shouldn't be missing this. It's not right.
但是我肯定是有原因的
But I'm sure there's a good reason.
- 她会头痛 - 当然
- She is prone to headaches. - Of course.
当我听她说您今晚会来的时候 真的非常高兴
I was so pleased when she said you'd be here tonight.
我一直很期盼能见到您
I've been looking forward to meeting you.
她告诉我 当您听到巴黎幸免于轰炸时
She told me that you, uh, you wept for joy
都喜极而泣了
when you heard that Paris was spared from the bombings,
我深有同感
and I felt the same way.
这座城市就像一颗璀璨的明珠
This city is like a precious jewel.
我也这么觉得
I think so too.
巴黎是欧洲里
It's the only city in Europe
最迷人的城市
that feels enchanted.
"迷人"
"Enchanted."
这个词真美
It's a perfect word.
"迷人" 她确实说过您有着诗人一样的灵魂
"Enchanted." She did say you have the soul of a poet.
她这么说的吗
She said that?
真不敢相信你是一个人来的
I can't imagine you're here alone.
事实上 我丈夫已经去世了
Actually, my... my husband isn't with us anymore.
非常遗憾
I'm sorry to hear it.
- 我妻子也过世了 - 萨宾娜告诉我了
- Neither is my wife. - Sabine told me.
深表同情
My condolences.
咱们俩的共同话题
It's not a happy club
可不是什么好事啊 对吗
we're in, is it?
特别是在这样的夜晚
Especially on evenings like this.
我丈夫生前很会跳舞的
My husband was a very good dancer.
虽然我肯定没有他跳得好
I'm sure I'm a bad substitute,
但是 能请你跳支舞吗
but, uh, the honour would be mine.
您舞跳得真好
You're a very good dancer.
我的艾尔莎肯定持反对意见
My Elsa would have disagreed with you.
那她就错了
And she would have been wrong. Oh!
- 对不起 - 没事 没事 没事
- I'm... I'm so sorry! - No, no, no.
- 没事 是我的错 - 不如我们
- Not at all. My fault. - Well, perhaps we could
- 重新开始 - 好啊
- start again, ja? - Let's do that.
他们把犯人带回卡车的时候是我们唯一的机会
Our only chance is when they take the prisoners back to the truck,
等他们露面的时候
when they're exposed.
我只有八颗子弹
I've only got eight rounds.
足够给他们一人两枪了
Enough to get each of them twice.
- 她知道我们来了吗 - 知道 但...
- Does she know we're here? - Yes, but...
- 很好 她怎么说 - 她很高兴
- Good. What did she say? - She was pleased.
但是还有别的事你们得注意
But there's something else you should know.
援兵
Reinforcements.
他们要带犯人去广场
They're taking them to the square.
这边
Over there!
能让我... 和这位女士跳一支舞吗
May I... cut in?
你和施密特在一起干什么
What were you doing with Schmidt?
他邀请我跳舞 我不想无礼
He asked me to dance. I didn't want to be rude.
你应该置身事外的
You were to stay on the sidelines.
该发命令的不是你 是我
You're not my handler; I am yours.
你要是想继续 就得听我的
If this is to continue, you're going to follow my lead.
那就别踩我脚了
Then stop stepping on my toes.
不错啊
Well...
- 你来了 - 我想你已经不需要我了
- You came. - I guess I didn't need to.
你已经有女伴了
You already have a date.
亲爱的 你喝酒了吗
Sweetheart, have you been drinking?
他们说我必须来 但并没人说我不能喝酒
I was told I had to come. No one said I had to be sober.
你真美 你能来对我意义重大
You look wonderful. It means a lot to me that you're here.
我不是为你来的 他在那啊
I'm not here for you. There he is.
我要再去喝一杯 失陪
I need another drink. Excuse me.
萨宾娜
Sabine.
让我去
Let me.
有密♥码♥
Combination.
1 9 1 2 9 1 4 5
1, 9, 1, 2, 9, 1, 4, 5.
六个数字 5 1 2 1 9 1
Six numbers. 5, 1, 2, 1, 9, 1.
8 5 9 1 2
8, 5, 9, 1, 2.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表