剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
每一次都和真实的毫无二致
It's as real as the present, every time.
所以
Hm... so,
当你还是个小男孩时
when you were a little boy,
就能做到一整天
you could spend a whole day inside...
都沉浸在第一次尝冰激凌的味道里吗
the memory of the first time you tasted ice cream?
我现在也能做到啊
I still can.
所有的第一口味道
Any first taste.
我们不必再提起发生的事了
We don't have to talk about what happened.
但如果要再来一遍我也不介意
But I wouldn't mind if it happened again.
是早起的鸟儿 营地说在老地方等着
Early Bird. The camp says to wait at the usual place.
口令是早起的鸟儿
Password is Early Bird.
巴黎如果有人发现萨宾娜的踪迹会打电♥话♥来
Anyone in Paris with news of Sabine's whereabouts will call in.
好 我去
Good, I'll go.
哈利 看着他
Harry, watch him.
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔
Neil!
到底发生什么了
What the hell's going on?
我告诉了他在哪能找到他朋友米瑞
I told him where he might find his friend, Miri.
你干了什么
You did what?
她可能和别的迪耶普叛乱者一起
She was probably transported
被运到拘留地了
along with the other Dieppe insurgents
在德斯普兰斯附近 就在巴黎北部
to a holding station near Val-des-Plaines,just north of Paris.
哈利 把他带回来
Harry, bring him back.
- 尼尔 尼尔 - 回去吧 哈利
- Neil! Neil! - Go back, Harry.
别去 这是辛克莱尔的命令
Don't do this. Sinclair's orders!
即使你能找到拘留地
Even if you could find the holding station...
即使她还在里面 也还活着
even if she's still there, still alive,
你又能做什么 你要凭自己
what are you going to do, huh? What, you're going to break her
救她出来吗 把自己也搭进去吗
out on your own? Get yourself arrested?
还是引来杀身之祸
Get yourself killed?
我不会让你这么做的 我不允许
I'm not going to let you do that. I can't let you...
你说完了吗 能闭嘴了吗
Are you finished, will you shut your mouth?
不能 我不会闭嘴的 你不能这么做
No, I'm not gonna shut my mouth. You can't do this.
所有这些尸体 所有这些死在海滩上的人
All those bodies, all those boys on the beach,
他们倒是服从命令了 但是又为了什么
they were following orders, and for what?
以后再也没有什么"为何"了
There is no "for what" anymore.
以后是"为谁"了 我们只剩下这些了
It's "for who", that's all we have left.
我必须要见她 一定要见
I have to see her, I have to.
我们还没来得及说再见
We didn't get to say goodbye.
你还是要拦我吗
Are you still standing in my way?
下来
Hey! Get out.
- 现在 下车 - 好
- Now! Go! - OK!
上车
Get in!
你就这点能耐吗
This is the best you could do?
坐过去
Move over.
过去啊
Go on!
- 这是早起的鸟 - 雷尼尔酒店的门迎
- This is Early Bird. - The concierge at the Hotel
确认过了昨天早上有一位朋友来找过你
Renier confirms a friend checked in yesterday morning.
- 她还在吗 - 她半小时前走了
- Is she still there? - She left a half hour ago,
- 但是他觉得她还会再来- 谢谢你
- but he expects her back.- Thank you.
你的人尼尔问了我一个问题
Your agent Neil asked me
我回答了 如果方便的话我要给你做个测试
a question, I answered. A test if you like.
- 测试 - 为了知道你到底是什么人
- A test? - To know who I'm dealing with.
现在不是时候 这不关你的事
Now is not the time. This is not your business.
- 我上周过来找你向你提供帮助 - 没错
- I came here last week with an offer to assist you... - That's right
- 是你找的我们 - 那是在我的决定
- you came to us. - That was before
让我赔了夫人之前
my decision cost me my wife.
在你用轮椅把我拖过来之前
Before you dragged me through the streets in a wheelchair
幻想着我能成为你的狗腿
thinking that I will be your errand boy, give you
给你我所有文件的无限权限之前
unlimited access to all my files. And now, you seriously
你现在还真的指望着我把自己和妻子的生命
expect me to put my life, my wife's life,
交到你手上吗 交到这个团队手上吗
into your hands? Into the hands of this team
更何况他们都是安全隐患
when they're all safety risks?
这个团队一直都领先一步
This team has been one step ahead...
尼尔不服从命令 哈利显然制不住他
Neil is insubordinate, Harry clearly can't bring him in line!
你的那个玩杂耍的还爱上了奥罗拉
And your vaudevillian is in love with Aurora.
我亲眼见过他有多么能忍♥痛
I've seen him resist the extremes of his own pain.
可是当我在我公♥寓♥威胁她的时候
But when I threatened her back at my apartment,
他立马就百依百顺了 可那不是他的失败
he became compliant immediately. That's not even his failure;
让他们共事是你的败笔
it's yours for letting the two work together.
在我看来 你们一个都信不过
As far as I'm concerned, I cannot trust the lot of you.
这个安排就打住吧
This arrangement is off.
弗朗兹
Franz.
你知道我不能让你这么做的
You know I can't let you do that.
我的人都是精挑细选经过良好训练的
My people are hand-picked and well trained.
他们从地狱里走了一遭现在却还好好的站在这
They've been through hell and they're still standing.
没错他们都是人 但我认为这是个优点
Yes, they are human, but I consider that a plus.
我并不愿意赌上你所谓的优点
I'm not willing to gamble on what you consider a plus.
最后一次警告
Last warning.
- 你真会开枪吗 - 你要是我你会怎么办
- You'd actually shoot? - What would you do in my position.
- 上校 - 我会开枪的
- Colonel! - I would shoot.
我正有此意
That's my point.
但那是我
But that's me.
- 这可是你说的 - 先生
- Your call. - Sir!
请您想想我们为什么来这
Please remember why we're here.
我曾经都不敢迈出自己的房♥间
I used to be afraid of stepping out my front door.
结果你不知道从哪里跑来告诉我
Then you came along out of nowhere and you told me
我能做有意义的事
I could do something that mattered.
但那不仅只是一个任用我的上校
But it wasn't the colonel who recruited me,
那还是一个儿子的父亲
it was the father with one son left,
是一个惧怕未来的
the man who was afraid
男人
for the future.
而我见过你跪地哭泣
And I've seen you crying on your knees,
害怕自己会变成什么样子 因为不论
Afraid of what you'd turned into. Because everywhere
你看向何处 你都看到自己儿子在向你伸出手
you look, you see your own boy reaching out to you,
质问你为何放弃了他
asking why you let go of him.
你还有个儿子吗
You have a son?
- 威廉 - 你在为他而战
- William. - You're fighting for him.
我很久以前就不为原则而战了
I stopped fighting for principles a long time ago.
他很可能都不会活下来 但即使他死去
He's probably not even alive, but even if he isn't...
他也是你来这的原因
He's why you're here.
他发生了什么事
What happened to him?
被击落在太平洋里了
Shot down in the Pacific.
- 我是对的 - 什么是对的
- I was right. - About what?
你根本管不住自己的人
You have no control over your people.
你得遵守我的条件
You will respect my terms.
我们从小开始
We'll start small.
我们会用你的协议
We'll use your protocol.
不去你家也不去你的办公室
No visits to the home or office.
你就负责保护我的位置
You will protect my position.
你不能让我或我妻子置于危险中
You will not compromise me or my wife.
双手抱头
Your hands behind your head.
不可以 不许吃
Oh no, you don't!
把他弄进吉普的后备箱
Let's get him out back to the jeep.
往前
Just up ahead.
前面停
Stop ahead.
一会我们把车扔在树林里然后徒步侦查
We'll ditch the car in the woods and do a reckie on foot.
他有说拘留地有多大吗
Did he say how big the holding station was?
糟糕
Oh shit.
- 掉头 - 那样看起来会很可疑的
- Do a U-turn. - That'll hardly look suspicious.
那我们就自投罗网吗
What, so we're gonna run right into them?
我们是法国居民 没什么好躲的
We're French civilians with nothing to hide.
停车
Stop!
- 他们就三个人 - 车里可能还有二十个
- There's just three of them. - Could be 20 more in there.
别动 手举起来
Don't move. Hands in the air.
- 下车 - 出什么了事了吗
- Get out of the car. - Is something wrong?
下车
Get out of the car!
- 我们做错什么了吗 - 过来
- Did we do something wrong? - There.
过去 快点
Go there! Come on!
转身
Turn around.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表