剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
to Professor Harald Voigt. Herr Professor,
这是弗朗兹 费伯少将 今晚由他保护您
Brigadefuhrer Franz Faber. You are in his care tonight.
教授先生 我很荣幸
Herr Professor, it is a true privilege.
好 如果这些煎熬早日结束的话 我会更荣幸
Yes, yes. I'd be more privileged if this entire ordeal were over.
不用担心
You needn't be concerned;
他会保护好您
you are perfectly safe in his hands.
我只需要回去工作 这时间挑得太不合适了
I just need to be back at work. It is the worst possible time.
您不在的时候没人接替您的工作吗
There is no one to continue your work in your absence?
- 当然没有 - 为安全起见
- Of course not! - The Professor
教授没留下任何书面文件
leaves nothing written. For security.
当然 明智之举
Of course. Very prudent.
您将被隔离至七点半为止
You will be kept sequestered until the last moment, at 7:30.
您的颁奖应该不会超过十分钟
Your award should take no more than 10 minutes.
然后我会护送您回实验室
I'll escort you back to your laboratory,
- 然后您的"煎熬"就结束了 - 多谢
- and your "ordeal" is over. - Thank you.
党卫军在外面 请跟我来
I have the Reichssicherheitsdienst outside if you'd care to come with me.
谢谢你 弗朗兹 待会见
Thank you, Franz. I'll see you both shortly.
鲍尔小姐 车已经到了
Frau Bauer, your car is early.
了
Coming!
连你的上司也自寻一死避免受这种苦
Even your leader tried to spare himself this.
你也该学学他
You might follow his example.
当然不是通过自杀
Not by suicide.
而是更文明的方式
Something more civilized,
比如 和我开始对话
like a conversation.
我见过你
I've seen you before.
在Terre-du-Fils
At Terre-du-Fils.
那个村庄的所有人都遭到报复性屠♥杀♥
All the men in that village slaughtered in reprisals.
那你更应该知道我们的厉害
Then you know what we're capable of.
我看见了你和你上司
I saw you. I saw your boss.
那种工作
That kind of work?
不是你的专长
Not your cup of tea.
那你就错了
You're wrong.
继续
Keep going.
谢谢
Thank you.
真美
It's beautiful.
尤利
Ulli.
她真华贵 是吧
Isn't she magnificent?
简直精妙绝伦
Absolutely exquisite.
这里的每一尊塑像都展现了女性的完美之处
Each of these statues expresses female perfection.
柔美 生育能力
The gentleness, the fertility...
晚上好
Good evening.
- 上将先生 - 少将
- Herr Oberguppenfuhrer. - Brigadefuhrer.
最近好吗鲍尔小姐 很高兴见到你
How are you, Frau Bauer? Lovely to see you.
我也是
And you.
- 下午过得好吗 - 除了一次小空袭
- How was your afternoon? - Other than a minor air raid,
其他都好
everything was satisfactory.
- 真好 - 上将先生
- Wonderful. - Herr Oberguppenfuhrer!
你好莱恩哈特 近来好吗
Oh, hello, Reinhardt. How are you?
- 很好 长官 - 容我介绍海伦·鲍尔
- Splendid, sir. - May I introduce Helene Bauer?
- 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
别打了
Enough.
- 你说什么 - 别打了
- What's that? - It's enough.
你准备好了
You're ready?
- 对 - 放他下来
- Yes. - Take him down.
其他间谍在哪
The other spies, where are they?
别让我当着他们的面说
Don't make me do it in front of them.
我们被训练的唯一内容
Everything we're trained to do
就是保密
is not to talk.
我不想当着好几个人的面被羞辱
I won't be humiliated in front of more than one man.
把他椅子拖到这来
Bring his chair here.
确保他的手铐铐好了
Make sure his cuffs are secure.
我可以让你私下说 但是卫兵得留下来
I will give you privacy, but the guard stays.
你先出去吧
Give us some room.
说吧
Talk.
注射器不见了
It's gone. The syringe.
我知道
I know.
一个安保员在帆布衬里发现了注射器
A member of the security staff found it in the canvas lining
然后交给了我 我告诉他我会亲自处理
and brought it to me. I told him I'd handle it personally,
我们接到的命令是
and that our orders are
典礼仍要按计划进行
that the ceremony should still unfold as planned.
- 你掩盖过去了 - 没 我让他别提这事
- You covered it up? - No. I told him to keep quiet,
在这样一个日子 保持士气很重要
that it's important morale is maintained on a day like this.
我需要你的枪
I'll need your gun.
- 什么 - 把手♥枪♥皮套扣好
- What?! - Keep your holster closed
没人会知道你的枪不见了 给我就好
and no one will know it's missing. Just give it to me.
任何东西都不能和我有关
Nothing can trace back to me.
这是我们唯一的机会 就快没时间了
This is our one chance. And we're out of time.
把枪给我
Just give me your gun.
我带沃特去图书馆
I'll bring Voigt to the library.
你自己找武器
You need to find a weapon on your own.
你上次见奥罗拉·露芙特是什么时候
When did you last see Aurora Luft?
在法国之后 我就没见过他们了
I haven't seen either of them since I was in France.
- 你来柏林干什么 - 我上司想见他儿子
- Why are you in Berlin? - My boss wanted to see his son,
- 我是来保护他的 - 你怎么进到国内的
- and I was here to protect him. - How did you enter the country?
直接切入正题吧 好吗
Let's cut to the chase, alright?
我已经和X营失去联♥系♥很久了
I've been out of touch with Camp X a long time.
从我这里你什么消息也得不到
You're not going to get much out of me.
真可惜啊 我是不是应该把我的人叫进来
That's a shame. Shall I call my man back?
等等
Wait, wait.
我说过 将军死的那一天 我看见你了
I said I saw you... the day the general was killed
Terre-Du-Fils被选中作为施展报复的地点
and Terre-Du-Fils was selected for reprisals.
我们的人就在旁边注视着这一切
My team and I, we were watching.
这跟我说的有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with...
我们收到可靠消息
We know from reliable sources
你的上司本来要杀光整个村庄的人
that your boss was supposed to execute the entire village,
但我们看见他放了女人和孩子们
but we saw him spare women and children.
说得没错
That's right.
费伯有他自己的原则
Faber makes his own rules.
就像我的上司有他的原则
Just like my boss made his own rules.
只要你不参与其中 玩他们的把戏
You don't get to be them, playing this game,
你就不会成为这样的杀戮之人
unless you do that.
你会不计一切代价
You do what it takes.
赢得一场战争有两种方法
There are two ways to win a war:
一是通过暴♥力♥残酷的手段
one is violent and merciless,
另外一种是运用策略
the other is strategic.
你继续说
Go on.
我们的上司
Our bosses,
他们做了一场交易
they made a deal.
我们也可以做个交易
We can make a deal.
尤利
Ullie!
你去哪儿了
Ah... Where have you been?
- 谢谢你 - 为什么谢我
- Thank you. - For what?
感谢你邀请了我 和我分享这一切
Inviting me. Sharing this with me.
我知道我会被伟大的人和领袖包围
I knew that I would be surrounded by great minds
但是我没想到
and leaders, but I had no idea
这里有这么多艺术作品
there would be so much art.
即便在国家博物馆工作的时候
I... I've never seen pieces like these,
我也从没见过这样的作品
even when I was working at the Reichsmuseum.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
有件东西 我想让你看
There's something I want you to see.
这幅画
This one.
我在书上看见过 但我从没想过
I've seen in it books, but I never thought
会面对面看到它
I'd see it in person.
看看她
Look at her.
她的轮廓
The silhouette.
皮肤的曲线
The curve of her skin.
她的头发
The hair.
好像可以触碰到她一样
You can almost touch it.
在近处看她 越发地美丽
So much more beautiful up close.
海伦
Helene.
抱歉 我太心急了
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表