剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
What are your plans for the day?
我应该整理包裹 但我就是静不下心
I should've packed, but I just can't.
我已经拉着同一套餐具走过三个国家了
I've dragged the same set of dishes across three countries.
那就去买♥♥一副新的
Shopping then for a new set?
我加入了妇女联盟
I've joined the Women's League.
我想做些让我感觉良好的事情
I want to do something I can feel good about.
我的结婚戒指 怎么在你这
My wedding ring. How do you have this?
我逃跑的时候舍不得扔下它
When I escaped, I couldn't leave it behind.
我觉得你会想拿回去
I thought you would want it back.
除非戒指被夺走的时候有太多惨痛的回忆了
Unless there are too many bad memories from when it was taken?
- 你想不想要个新的 - 你知道我想什么
- Do you want a new one? - You know what I want.
是你在巴黎的计划 弗朗兹 我们本来要
Your plan back in Paris, Franz. We were going
逃去西班牙的 远离一切
to run away to Spain, to get away from everything.
我们没有别的选择 你是知道的
We don't have a choice. You know this.
你为什么冒这么大的险呢 我不明白
Why are you risking so much? I don't understand it.
谁负责在今早的员工会议上
Who was responsible for taking the minutes at the staff meeting
做会议记录 站出来
this morning? Speak up.
收拾你的烂摊子就够烦的了
It's bad enough having to pick up your slack.
而且你写的这些东西根本就读不懂
These are practically unreadable.
这让我怎么打啊
How am I supposed to type this?
你 过来
You, come here.
你会读速记吗
Do you read shorthand?
- 不会 - 请离开
- No? - Please.
这有些吃的
Here's some food.
应该够你们吃了 但是我们得谈谈
There's enough to share, but we need to talk.
- 我知道你为什么来这 - 珍娜 求你了
- I know why you are here. - Jana, please.
星期一早晨有一班火车
There's a train Monday morning.
是我填了那班火车的备忘录
I filed the transport memorandum myself.
我当时没发现那辆车是去集中营的
I didn't realize at the time; it's going to the camps.
我们会被送上车
We will be on it,
不论我说或不说
whether I say something or not.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会回来救你们的
I'll come back for you.
救你们出去 你们所有人
I'll get you out, all of you.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你
Ahem! Thank you.
上将 您今早有事和我谈吗
Obergruppenfuhrer. Was I expecting you this morning?
我在等我的车加油
I'm waiting for my car's refuel.
我还希望看到你在查普鲁斯科的间谍
I was hoping for an update on your progress
这件事上有什么新进展呢
finding the Allied spies in Pruszko.
调查需要细致入微 我需要时间
Intelligence is precision work. It takes time.
我的行动正处于一个关键阶段
My operation is in a delicate phase.
我需要知道那些间谍
I need to know if the spies are just here
只是为了煽动那些躲在暗处的恶棍
to rabble-rouse with the ruffians
还有他们知道金盏花的事
in the woods or if they know about Marigold.
我可以确保办公室内的消息不会泄露
I've secured the office against an internal leak,
但是我们依旧在收集抵抗组织的情报
but we're still gathering intelligence on the Resistance.
如果他们和间谍合作 我会找到他们的
If they're working with spies, I'll find them.
我看你很上进啊
I imagine you are highly motivated.
伤疤好了很多了 萨宾娜会很开心的
It's healing well. Sabine will be pleased.
如果我知道金盏花是什么 就能更好地保护它
I could protect Marigold better if I knew what it was,
- 上将 - 有德国政♥府♥安♥全♥部♥门来保护
- Obergruppenfuhrer. - I have the RSD for protection.
元首的警卫一般不会接受
The Fuhrer's Guard doesn't normally take assignments
除保护元首之外的任务
outside of his protection.
像这么重要的行动
They do for an operation
他们就会做 我只需要你去查清楚
this important. All I need from you is to find out
盟军了解金盏花多少
what the Allies know about Marigold,
如果有的话
if anything.
萨宾娜怎么样
How is Sabine?
- 她很好 - 一直在忙吗
- She's well. - Keeping busy?
她参加了妇女联盟
She's become involved with the Women's League
在市政厅
down the hall.
她能交些朋友也是好事
It will be good for her to make some friends.
我最在乎的就是她快不快乐
Her happiness is my first concern.
能有个完整的家庭
A woman is most content with a family
才是一个女人最想要的 弗朗兹
to care for, Franz.
所有乘客请注意 这是最后一次广播
Attention all passengers. This is the final call
二号♥轨道 去往华沙的列车即将启程
for the train departing from Warsaw, from track 2.
- 有什么能帮您的吗 女士 - 希望可以
- Can I help you, madam? - I hope so.
我要从市政厅
I need to transport several packages
寄些包裹 我知道时间很紧
from the Town Hall. I know it's last minute,
但是明天必须要送出去
but it has to be tomorrow.
非常紧急
It's quite urgent.
一点半
There's a 1:30
有一趟向西出城的列车
train west, out of town.
乘客很少 德国人也没有要求
Very few passengers; the Germans haven't commandeered
为士兵预留座位
any space for soldiers.
我肯定会有位置放些额外的货物的
I'm sure there's room for some extra cargo.
太好了
Wonderful!
有人能来取一下吗
Can someone come and pick them up?
很抱歉我明天不值班
I'm afraid I'm not here tomorrow.
我觉得我自己可能拿不动它们
Hm. I don't think I can lift them myself.
伊琳娜
Irena,
你还有装货单吗
do you have any cargo packing slips?
我的用完了 我去后面拿一些
I've run out. I'll get some from the back.
我会打开二十号♥车厢的门
I'll leave the door to Car 20 unlocked,
但是我需要你把这个带给费伯
but I need you to take this to Faber.
有金盏花炼油厂的消息了吗
Getting any closer to the Marigold refinery?
还没有 但是
Not yet. But I am going
我明天会车站经理家看看有没有机会
to the station manager's house tomorrow to see if I can.
- 怎么去 - 我有个约会
- How? - I have a date.
给你
Here you go.
我觉得我自己应该能拿得了
I'm sure I can take care of the packages myself.
没事了 他人真好
It's fine. He's so kind to help.
是啊 他很体贴
Yes, he's very thoughtful.
在那
Be right there.
三点钟的公交总会晚点
3 o'clock bus is always late.
四点的就根本不会来
The 4 o'clock never comes at all.
- 惠特比让我问候你一声 - 我还以为
- Whitby sends her regards. - I thought you had
- 还有人和你一起 - 补给的事耽误了
- another one with you. - He's holed up with supplies.
我们去找他然后解决了
Let's collect him and get on with it then.
好的 这可真是来这的
Gladly. Wasn't exactly a first-class ticket
特等票
getting here.
稳点 伙计
Buckle up, mate.
你已经基本了解任务内容了 对吧
You've been briefed on the mission, yeah?
- 算是吧 - 所以这到底是什么感觉
- Some. - So, what's it like?
你们是训练营送到法国的第一批特工
You know, you were the first agents the Camp sent into France.
你在迪耶普炸掉了一辆坦克是真的吗
Is it true you blew up a tank at Dieppe?
不不不 是两辆
No, no, no. It was two.
他们还差点偷了英格玛密♥码♥机
And they almost stole Enigma machine.
阿尔弗雷德还有超感官知觉
And Alfred's got ESP.
他是不是就是个人形测谎仪还是什么
Like he's a human lie detector or something?
抱歉 伙计们 这是机密
Sorry, fellas; that's classified.
如果是假的也不用保密了
Yeah, it wouldn't be classified if it wasn't true.
不要相信任何你们不能确认的情报
Never trust any intel that you can't verify yourself.
除非你们的直觉无比强烈
Unless your gut's screaming at you.
相信你们的直觉
Always trust your gut.
我的直觉告诉我传言是真的
My gut says the rumours are true.
对
Yeah.
所以 我们带来了任务所需的补给 炸♥药♥引线
So, we brought supplies for the mission. Explosives, fuses...
还有这个 更轻接收范围更广的电报机
And this. It's lighter with improved range.
替换你原来那个旧的
To replace your old one.
旧的那个还好着呢
There's nothing wrong with the old one.
你还不如带点更有用的东西比如苏格兰威士忌
Better you brought something useful like Scotch.
上校是送来了些东西
Uh, well, the colonel did send something.
对
Oh yeah.
给你
Here you go.
- 这可是在波兰 - 不 打开看看
- It's in bloody Polish. - No. Open it.
这是你侄女寄来的
They're from your niece.
她把这个寄给了你在英格兰的老部队
She sent them to your old unit in England,
他们又转交给了X训练营
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表