剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
单身男性都可以
that all the single men are asked
带一位女伴
to bring a female companion.
当然 只是纯粹的关系
Purely platonic, of course.
能去的女伴象征着是德意志最高价值的女性
Someone who embodies the highest feminine values of the Reich.
对你来说这真是个好机会
What an opportunity for you.
这是小道消息
Well, it's not official yet.
但我已经准备好礼服了
But I've already picked out a dress.
海蒂 你好
Heidi! Hello!
贝尔塔
Berta.
黛瑞卡
Derica.
你们见过费伯少将的妻子萨宾娜了吗
Have you met Brigadefuhrer Faber's wife, Sabine?
当然 很高兴再次见面
Of course. Nice to see you again.
- 很高兴再次见面 - 记得我的同事吗
- And you as well. - And you remember my colleague,
- 海伦·鲍尔 - 很高兴再次见面
- Helene Bauer. - Nice to meet you again.
不用了
Oh, no.
我喝完酒五分钟就不行了
I can barely go 5 minutes without excusing myself.
- 我还记得那个感觉 - 我还以为第四胎
- Mm. I remember how it felt. - I thought my fourth
会容易很多 但这一胎还没那么快
would be easier, but this one can't come soon enough.
你的孩子几岁了 海伦
How old are yours, Helene?
- 我还没有小孩 - 别灰心
- I don't have any children. - Don't give up.
有时候需要多尝试几次 但很值得
Sometimes it takes a few tries, but it's worth it.
说实话 有了小孩以后
To be honest, I didn't feel
我才觉得自己是个真正的女人
like a real woman until I became a mother.
- 这是真正的光荣 - 我觉得除了煮尿布
- It's a true honor. - I think there are
生活中还有其他感到光荣的事情
other "honorable" things to do in life besides boiling diapers.
见到你们很开心
Well, it was nice seeing you all!
抱歉 海蒂
Excuse me. Heidi.
- 海蒂 你要去哪里 - 我需要改变
- Heidi. Where are you going? - I need to change.
施密特上将组织了一场野猎
Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt has organized a pheasant hunt
而我讨厌侧骑马
and I detest side-saddle.
你有多余的骑具吗
Do you have any riding gear to spare?
- 你要骑吗 - 不会骑很久的
- You ride? - Not for a long time,
但我很乐意一起去
but I'd love to come along.
通常女人是不喜欢去狩猎的
Women don't usually go on the hunt.
- 除了你 - 除了我
- Except for you. - Except for me.
铁轨外侧
The outside rail on a bend
是最脆弱的地方
is the weakest spot.
火车经过的时候
When the train passes over,
压力会触发炸♥弹♥ 整个车都会被炸飞
the pressure triggers it and the whole train goes flying.
我们最好和火车保持距离
Good to keep our distance.
我们要确保没有生还者
We will make sure there are no survivors.
该死 快过来
Shit. Come on.
走 快走
Go, go!
你不是说他们早上巡逻吗
You said they patrolled in the morning.
那是军官 不是巡逻兵
There's an officer. It's not a patrol.
他们往村子的方向去了
They're headed to the village.
先生们
Gentlemen!
有谁口渴吗
Who's thirsty?
有什么消息吗
Anything I should know?
我明天去柏林
I'm leaving for Berlin tomorrow to provide
去当沃特教授的私人保镖
private security for Professor Voigt.
沃特会参加周♥年♥庆♥晚会
Voigt will be at the Anniversary Gala.
对 他会出席领奖
Yes. He's coming out of seclusion to receive an award.
我要去那里
Then I need to be there.
希姆莱会出席 传闻元首
Himmler will be attending. The Fuhrer is rumored
也会露面 安保措施肯定会密不透风
to make an appearance. Security will be impenetrable.
好消息是那里面有我们的人啊
Good thing I have someone on the inside.
我没办法
There's nothing I can do
让你进去 必须有邀请函
to get you in. Invitation only.
最佳射击手先来露一手
Best shot picks his horse first.
放
Pull!
- 好 - 很棒
- Ha! - Very good!
上将
Obergruppenfuhrer,
明天我是自己买♥♥火车票还是...
about tomorrow, should I arrange my own train ticket or...
学校的事怎么样了
How did it go at the school?
- 很好 - 不错
- Very well. - Good.
再来一击图个吉利吧
Another one for good luck?
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
放
Pull!
可能我需要的还不止是运气
Perhaps I need more than luck.
能让我来吗
Hmm. May I?
我不知道你还会射击
I didn't know you could shoot.
您不知道的还多着呢
There's a lot about me you don't know.
谢谢
Thank you.
放
Pull!
你可要提醒我千万不要走进你的瞄准区
Remind me never to get in your cross-hairs.
准备骑马吧
Ah, here we are.
你骑马技术跟射击一样好吗
Do you ride as well as you shoot?
我骑骑才能知道
You're going to have to let me know.
- 三点钟了 - 我哥哥和诺维斯基
- 3 o'clock! - My brother and Janowski
以前经常在后面坐着看漫画
used to sit out back, reading comics.
要是我帮他们偷糖 他们也让我和他们一起坐
If I stole candy for them, they would let me stay.
德国人今天不会得逞的
The Germans won't take it today.
不会的
Not today.
- 学校在哪 - 这边
- Where's the school? - This way.
他们来了
They're here!
走 我们得去警告村民
Come on. We have to warn the others!
时间过了 情况不妙
Off the hour. It's a warning.
德国人肯定已经到那里了
The Germans must already be there.
他们应该坐火车来才对
They were supposed to come by train.
但他们没有 我们回去找其他人吧
They didn't. Let's go back for the others.
- 没时间了 - 我也去
- No time. - I am coming.
安炸♥弹♥是安炸♥弹♥
Setting explosives is one thing,
但我保证过不让你参与战争
but I made a promise to keep you out of the fight.
我妈妈已经不在了
My mother isn't here anymore.
藏在林线里 不要暴露
Stay in the treeline.
走吧
Let's go.
您真的要这么早走吗
Are you sure you have to leave us so soon?
我有要事在身
I have an important function to attend.
参加官方的庆祝活动吗
Part of the official celebrations?
能得到全国领袖希姆莱的认可
It will be rewarding to have our work recognized
是我无上的光荣
by Reichsfuhrer Himmler himself.
祝贺您 真是荣耀啊
Congratulations. What an honor.
这番景致是不是很美 海伦
Isn't the view beautiful, Helene?
这是我为上将
I selected this property
亲自挑选的
personally for the Obergruppenfuhrer.
一听说您喜爱打猎
As soon as I heard you enjoyed hunting,
我就知道选这里没错 树木环绕
I knew this was the one. Surrounded by woods.
我爱大自然
I adore nature.
我小时候就想成为莱妮·里芬斯塔尔那样的人
When I was a girl, I wanted to be Leni Riefenstahl.
德国著名女导演
置身于此 踏上您的这片土地
Being out here, on your land...
燃起了我对生存空间的希望
it fills me with hope for Lebensraum.
第二次世界大战前德国法♥西♥斯♥提出的反♥动♥的地缘政♥治♥学理论
终于能夺回属于我们的东西了
Finally reclaiming what is ours.
没错
Exactly.
在这里让我想起了人们创造诗歌♥的原因
Being out here reminds me why poetry was invented.
我感到自己的灵魂在搜寻着
I feel my soul searching for something...
超然
transcendent
纯净之物
and pure.
萨宾娜说得对
Sabine was right.
您的确有着诗人般的灵魂
You do have the soul of a poet.
不惊动野鸡的话
Perhaps we'd have better luck if the pheasants
才更有可能猎到它们
don't hear us coming.
- 抱歉 - 走吧
- I'm sorry. - Shall we?
出来 滚出来
Out! Get out!
- 不 - 出去
- No! - Out!
求求你 不要伤害她 不要伤害她
Please don't hurt her! Don't hurt her!
- RD是什么意思 - 意思是
- RD? - RD means they're
他们要被送去给即将到来的定居者干农活
to be sent away to do farm work for the incoming settlers.
克瓦拉斯基 在上面写KL
Kowalski. Mark that one KL.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表