剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Have the Reichsfuhrer exit immediately!
他在哪
Where is he?
沃特在哪里
Where's Voigt?
原来是你
It was you.
你把针管拿走了
You took the syringe.
你本来是想用炸♥弹♥对付沃特吗
You would have used this explosive on Voigt?
是的
Yes.
- 那你会和他一起死的 - 没错
- You would have died with him. - That's right.
我因为你而被迫改变计划
You forced me to change the plan!
我也没有其他选择
I had no choice.
你有听到你自己在讲什么吗
Do you hear yourself speak?
他们发现了我是和你同伙
They found out I was working with you;
我只好用别的办法说服他们
I had to convince them otherwise.
辛克莱在哪
Where's Sinclair?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
尼尔呢
And Neil?
- 是他们逼我的 - 你到底做了什么
- They forced my hand. - What have you done?
你们都在逼我
YOU ALL FORCED MY HAND!
那么就完成任务
Then finish the job.
弗朗兹
Franz!
弗朗兹 快动手吧
Franz, do it.
弗朗兹 告诉我到底怎么了
Franz, tell me what's going on!
这个女人并不是你想象中的那个人
This woman is not who you thought she was.
她的名字是奥罗拉 她是个间谍
Her name is Aurora and she's a spy.
她打开了我的手♥枪♥套 拿走了我的子弹
She opened my holster. She took my bullets.
真聪明
Clever.
她引爆子弹只是为了
She ignited the bullets as a distraction
将卫兵从沃特身边引开
to get Himmler's guards away from Voigt.
- 为什么 - 为杀他
- Why? - To kill him.
那里本来有个针管 里面有致死的液体
There was a syringe with a lethal fluid hidden
藏在了画里 我是来看谁会将它拿回去的
in the painting. I came to see who would retrieve it.
她一直在骗你 我
She's been deceiving you, me,
还有萨宾娜
Sabine.
所以一切都是谎言吗 从第一次交谈开始
So this was all a lie? From our first conversation?
我早就该知道了
I should have known.
- 美好的不真实 - 开枪吧 弗朗兹
- Too good to be true. - Pull the trigger, Franz.
这就是你想要的吗
That's what you want?
让帝国骄傲
Do the Reich proud.
- 再死一个人又怎样 - 闭...
- What's one more death? - Shut...
你在想什么 弗朗兹
What are you thinking, Franz?!
我们得把她带走逼供 然后处置
We need to bring her in, break her and then deal with her!
- 我不会说一个字 - 我亲自把她带走
- I won't break. - I'll take her myself.
去 看看沃特 确保没有其他同伙了
Go! See to Voigt! Make sure there are no others!
我不会说 因为我知道自己真正的使命是什么
I won't break because I know my true duty.
"我真正的使命是明辨是非
"My true duty is to know what is right from what is wrong,
然后不惜一切代价做对的事"
and to do what is right no matter what the cost."
每当想到那些此刻正在在天堂
I think of all the loved ones watching from above, watching
看着我们的亲人 我就会想
right now, and I wonder,
他们会是什么感受 如果他们
what would they feel? Huh? What would they feel
一次只能有一种感受 那会是什么样子
if they could only feel one thing at a time?
够了
That's enough!
警卫
Guards!
枪声是她弄出来的 她是个间谍
The gunfire was her. She's a spy.
她可能还有同伙
There may be more!
他们找到嫌犯了吗
Well? Have they found the suspect?
快去 保护教授
Go! Protect the Professor!
找到费伯
Find Faber!
这里 这里 跟我来 快点 跟上
Here! Here! Come with me! Come, come!
进去 进去
Get in! Get in!
直接带我们去总部
Take us straight to Headquarters.
不许动
Don't move.
手不准动
Keep your hands where they are.
你看到刚刚的爆♥炸♥了吗
You saw that explosion?
你想知道是怎么回事吗
Do you want to know what it was?
他终于睡着了
He finally fell asleep.
大概一小时之前睡着的 但还是不肯吃东西
About an hour ago. Still won't eat though.
我根本不敢想象他经历了什么
I can't even think what he's been through.
是啊
Yeah.
在营地医务室修养几周
A few weeks at the camp infirmary,
他就会恢复元气的
and he'll get his strength back.
敬无尽石油的终结
To the end of endless oil.
敬弗朗兹 费伯
Franz Faber.
那我们怎么处置施密特
What do we do with Schmidt?
把他秘密送出英格兰
Smuggle him out to England.
逼迫他说出更多油田的位置
Squeeze him for the locations of more oil fields.
梅休上校和皇家空军会去实地勘探的
Colonel Mayhew and the RAF will have a field day.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们又在这么做了
We're doing it again.
- 做什么 - 完成使命
- Doing what? - Getting it done,
一直前进
moving on,
把其他人抛之脑后 好像他们并不重要
leaving people behind like they don't matter.
萨宾娜
Sabine.
她不想睡在卧室里
She didn't want to sleep in the bedroom.
因为那是男孩的卧室吗
Because it was a boy's?
因为她不想让我离开她的视线
Because she doesn't want me out of her sight.
弗朗兹不在家
Franz isn't here.
我是来找你的
I came to see you.
我...
I'm...
抱歉 但我们时间不多了
I'm sorry, we don't have much time.
能坐下聊吗
Can we sit?
有件事你得知道
There's something you need to know.
我也正想这么说来着
I was gonna say the same thing.
你现在处境危险 得离开柏林 弗朗兹...
You're in danger. You need to leave Berlin. Franz is...
- 我知道 - 你是怎么知道的
- I know. - How do you know?
他本来已经打算背叛我们了
He was ready to betray us,
后来他又没有
but then he didn't.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
萨宾娜...
Sabine...
他英勇反抗帝国
he fought the Reich.
直击它的要害
He pushed a knife into its heart.
他做了一件非常伟大的事
He did an extraordinary thing.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你的第一个实战任务
The first mission in the field,
第一次从飞机上跳下去
your first time jumping out of a plane into empty space;
是令人恐惧的
it's terrifying,
让你根本无法呼吸
it sucks the breath out of your lungs,
让你的心跳地仿佛要蹦出来一样
your heart pounds into your ribs,
让你的手冷若冰块
your hands feel like ice.
一旦你着陆 你就得
Once you land, you have to make
自己做决定了
decisions on your own,
那些没有什么能让你事先做好准备
choices that nothing can really prepare you for,
那些你一生无法忘记的
that you have to remember
决定
and live with.
你会消失
You'll disappear
可能再也回不来
and you might never come back.
一旦你被抓住了
If you're caught,
你就会成为任人折磨的玩物
you're fair game for torture.
没有什么能保护你
There's no uniform to protect you.
实战中的生存率只有百分之五十
Survival rate in the field is only 50%.
不会有任何关于你的报道
They won't write about you in the papers.
也不会有任何游♥行♥
You won't get any parades.
你好 麦
Hello, Mags.
政♥府♥保密办法意味着
The Official Secrets Act means
你不能开口 永远不能
you don't talk. Ever.
你的家人永远不会知道你做了些什么
Your family will never know what you did.
但你做的每一件事
But everything you do
都会影响这场战争
will affect this fight.
你见过的人
The people you see,
没见过的人
the people you don't.
- 你救了的人... - 安妮娅
- The people you save... - Ania?
你没救的人
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表