剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
你不会告诉我你是谁的对吗
You're not gonna tell, are you?
今天忙吗
Busy day?
我在街对面看着你走下来
I... saw you walking down the other side of the street
而且...
and, uh...
别误会 我一般不这么做
Don't get me wrong, this isn't something I usually do,
不过我可以请你喝一杯么
But can I buy you a drink?
我一个人喝就好
I'm doing just fine.
你好 我是艾伦贝克曼
Hm! I'm Aaron Berkman.
不打算告诉我你的名字么
Not gonna tell me your name?
你知道么 伙计
You know what, pal?
- 那里有很多空位子 - 你对我有意见吗
- There's plenty of tables. - You got a problem with me?
或许你应该滚出我的酒吧
Maybe you should double the hell back out of my bar.
我现在对你还算是客气的
This is us telling you the nice way.
该死的犹太人
Goddamned Jews!
你最好给我个完美的解释
There had better be an excellent reason.
- 我们希望你见一个人 - 弗朗兹 费伯
- Someone we wanted you to meet. - Franz Faber!
我是邓肯辛克莱尔
I'm Duncan Sinclair.
见到我你应该很惊讶
You're surprised to see me.
我应该知道你是谁吗
Should I know who you are?
你办公室保险箱里有我的照片
You had my photograph in your office safe.
你派人杀我
You sent a man to try to kill me
还破坏我的通讯设备
and sabotage my communications.
他怎么样了 还没汇报情况吗
How is he? Has he not reported in?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
你的人深入敌后 这很明智么
Someone of your rank behind enemy lines,is that wise?
你的人愿意给同盟军
Is it wise that someone of your rank...
做事就很明智么
is offering to work for the Allies?
协议可不是这样的
This was not the protocol.
这是为了我的安全做出的改变
Change of plan for my security.
我要知道我能否信任你
I need to know if I can trust you.
我也同样需要知道
That goes both ways.
你给同盟军工作的事
How does your wife feel
你妻子作何感想
about you working for the Allies?
- 我猜你已经告诉她了 - 是的
- I assume you told her? - Yes.
- 她知道 - 很好
- She knows. - Good.
阿尔弗雷德和奥罗拉要她也加入
Alfred and Aurora are bringing her in.
我们当初可不是这么定的
That's not the deal we made.
恕我对我的团队直言
All due respect to my team,
今天我说了算
I'm the one making the deal today.
- 她不能掺和进来 - 她已经掺和进来了
- She will be kept out of this. - She's already in it.
她知道你投靠了我们
She knows that you came to us.
她会因为没有告发你被视为叛徒
She'd be considered a traitor for not reporting you.
她自身就是一个危险
She's a risk to herself,
对我们来说只要她走错了小小的一步
and to us if she makes a single false move.
你不准联♥系♥她
You will not contact her.
已经太晚了
It's too late.
你有什么瞒着我吗
Is there somethingthat you're not telling me?
她不在公园也不在教堂
She's not at the park or the church.
那咖啡店呢
The caf?
她可能在里面
She... could be inside.
那为什么她不接电♥话♥
Then, why won't she answer the telephone?
这不对劲
This doesn't feel right.
辛克莱尔带了巧克力来
Hey. Sinclair brought chocolate.
一人一半么
Wanna go halves?
你是十二岁小孩吗 你知道那为了什么
Are you twelve? You know what that's for.
- 对 我知道为什么 - 这是对你的进攻
- Yes, I know what it's for. - It's for battering.
- 是为了好处 - 我知道
- For favours. - I know!
你能不能别想那么多
Just tryin'a... take your mind off things.
我本来马上就成功了 她现在可能在任何地方
I was this close. She could be anywhere now.
她很坚强
She's strong.
有机会我们会救她的
We'll get to her when we can.
因为她现在已经没有利用价值了
Because she's not useful right now.
没有我们重要
Not as important as we are.
没有屋里那个纳粹重要
Not as important as that Nazi in there.
不过就是一条命 我们得注重大局
Just another life. Got to keep your eye on that bloody big picture.
我不是这个意思
It's not what I was saying.
我打赌他知道她被关在哪里
I bet he'd know where she's being taken.
女士 请你停下
Madame... stop, please.
早上好
Good morning!
我是来见萨宾娜 费伯的
I am here to see Sabine Faber.
抱歉 我不能让你进去
I'm sorry, but I can't let you in.
你认识我的 我是海伦鲍尔
You know me. I'm Helene Bauer.
上星期我才刚和她来过这
I was here with her just last week.
我们本来一小时之前
She was due to meet me
约在咖啡店 但她到现在也不接电♥话♥
at the cafe over an hour ago. Now she's not answering
所以我担心她出了什么事
the telephone so I'm worried that something might have happened to her.
可以让我可以上楼看看她吗
May I please just go up and check on her?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
你叫什么名字 长官
What is your name, sir?
- 舒赫曼格拉夫 - 我向你保证
- Sturmmann Graff. - I will make sure
下次我见到奥博费尔的时候一定向他提起你
to mention you to the Oberfuhrer next time I see him.
费伯夫人
Frau Faber
今天不在家
is not at home today.
你已经说过这个了
Well, you might have mentioned that.
那她去哪里了
Then, where is she?
我不能说
I couldn't say
不能说 这是专业谨慎起见
Couldn't? Is that professional
还是单纯的无知啊
discretion or just pure ignorance?
是谨慎起见 鲍尔女士 通常来说
Discretion, Frau Bauer. Generally...
谨慎是对付陌生人和不受欢迎的客人的
Discretion is for strangersor unwelcomed guests.
我两者都不是
I'm neither.
她在哪
Where is she?
我就不应该来这里 我应该回去的
I shouldn't be here, I should really get back.
谁说的
Who says?
对啊谁说的 我就是做下等工作的而已
Yeah, who says? Crummy job anyway.
所有的荣誉和赞扬都是老板的
Boss gets all the glamour, takes all the credit.
这就我自己做老板的原因
And that is why I'm my own boss.
机智
Hm... smart.
这里每个人都告诉你该怎么做
Everybody in this country always tells you what to do.
我认为我们至少可以选择如何过自己的日子
I think the least we can do is choose how to spend our days.
我让他不要报名参军的
I told him not to sign up.
我是说 德国人曾经都对我们做过什么
I mean,what have the Germans ever done to us?
我们把正直的加拿大人派去
We're sending decent
到他们的沙滩上
Canadian citizens over there to die on their beaches
白白牺牲 我们没有机会
for nothing.It's not like we stand a chance.
抱歉 我不该这么说
Sorry... I shouldn't.
都是酒后的胡话
It's the... it's the rye talking.
这是常识
Well, it's common sense.
德国人完事的越快 我们能能救下越多的人
The sooner the Germans get it done, the more lives we save.
很多人不这么认为
Most people don't see it that way.
我们不是他们
We aren't "most people" here.
在我的酒吧你可以畅所欲言
You can speak freely at my bar.
我认为捍卫言论自♥由♥是我的爱国义务
I consider it my patriotic duty to defend that freedom.
听到了 听到了 干杯
Hear, hear! Cheers!
加我一个 伙计们
Well... sign me up, boys!
所以
So...
这是一间
is this a club...
让人欢聚一堂畅所欲言的酒吧吗
What do you do,get together and talk freely?
- 你觉得我们只是嘴上功夫吗 - 不知道
- You think we're all talk? - I don't know.
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我可以带你看
Maybe I'll show you.
抱歉这么乱
Sorry about the mess.
现在很少见这些了 反正这一带是没有了
You don't see many of these anymore,not in this neck of the woods.
- 确实很少见到 - 你还打球吗
- No, you don't! - You play?
我这辈子还从来没发过球呢
Never thrown a ball in my life.
但是我确实用过球棒
But I have swung a bat.
克里斯蒂坑公园事件 33年的时候
Christie Pits, back in '33?
可能你当时太小已经记不得了
You're probably too young to remember.
不 我爸也参与了那场暴♥乱♥
Nope. My Dad was in on that fight.
我本来也想去 看看犹太人发生了什么
I wanted to go. See the yids get what's coming to them,
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表