剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
这却慢慢赢得了对方的信任 让他们放松警惕
to slowly earn their trust,to lower their defenses.
至今为止都非常有效
It has so far been very effective.
埃塞尔 让我们单独谈一下
Edsel, give us the room.
如果真是你说的这样
If this is the case,
那你为什么什么都没说 我带你来
why did you say nothing? I brought you here
是为了保护金盏花行动的 如果你在做这种事
to protect Operation Marigold, and if you were doing
我需要知道
something like this, I needed to know.
恕我直言 我不同意
With respect, I disagree.
和间谍的交往
Cultivating a relationship
是一个非常敏感的过程
with spies is a delicate process.
你的专业领域是能源 不是情报
Your area of expertise is energy, not intelligence.
你操心你的石油 我♥操♥心我的间谍
You worry about your oil; I'll worry about the spies.
那破坏恰尔纳炼油厂
What about the agents
的特工呢
that sabotaged the Czarna refinery?
那只是用来赢得他们信任的策略
A calculated move to keep their trust.
你当时不肯告诉我沃特教授
When you wouldn't tell me which refinery Professor Voigt
在哪座炼油厂试验 我只能自己找线索
was operating from, I tracked down the information myself.
- 怎么做的 - 你的行车记录
- How? - Your vehicle logs.
我看见你只去瑞巴
I saw you were only travelling to Ryba,
所以我让特工去了恰尔纳 好在那里实施抓捕
so I sent the agents to Czarna where I could capture them
保沃特教授安全
and keep Professor Voigt off their radar.
如果盟军的目标是石油生产
If the Allies are targeting oil production,
那他们一定会继续派更多的特工
surely they will send more to replace the ones you captured.
你现在没能注重大局
You may not be seeing the bigger picture here.
我抓捕 审问多少个间谍
It doesn't matter how many individual agents I arrest
都不重要 盟军总会继续派人来
and question, the Allies will always send more.
放长线钓大鱼的唯一方法
The only way to pay off the long-term game
就是锁定从海外
is to secure the man who's sending
输送间谍的那个人
those spies from overseas,
那个人比所有间谍知道的加起来更多
the man who knows more than they all know, combined.
邓肯·辛克莱上校
Colonel Duncan Sinclair.
你有何计划
How do you plan to do that?
他会来找我
He will come to me
因为辛克莱信任我
because Sinclair trusts me.
而他儿子就在我手上
And I have his son.
什么情况
What's the word?
埋伏行动有情况 他们在家也没找到她
The ambush raised questions. They couldn't find her at home,
我在她抽屉里放了几张假文件
and I hid a few fake papers in her drawer.
- 很好 - 现在戈施
- Nice. - Now Goetschl is telling
在跟所有人说他一直都知道
everyone that he knew it...
海蒂在和抵抗组织合作
that Heidi was working with the Resistance all along.
但是他盯上她了 所以她害怕了
But he was onto her, and that's why she got scared
- 试图逃去西班牙 - 所以我们没有暴露
- and tried to flee to Spain. - So we're not exposed.
暂时没有
For now.
阿尔弗雷德呢
Where's Alfred?
他还有事要结尾
He had some things to wrap up.
好的
OK.
怎么了
What?
你这一天不容易
Bloody day you've had.
是啊
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
- 旅途注意安全 - 好 祝你好运
- Safe trip, yeah? - Yeah. Good luck.
少将先生 对我犯下的错误我深表歉意
Herr Brigadefuhrer, I deeply regret my mistake
对任何制裁我都表示接受
and I fully accept any disciplinary action
全凭您处置
you consider appropriate.
马蒂亚斯
Matthias...
你表现出了洞察力 勇气还有胆识
you showed insight, courage and initiative.
我很尊重这一点
I respect that.
我只是想知道
I just want to know,
你为什么带着你的疑虑去找了施密特
why did you go to Schmidt with your concerns,
而不直接向我汇报
instead of directly to me?
我以为我在做正确的事
I thought I was doing the right thing.
当我在希♥特♥勒♥青年团时
When I was a Hitler Youth,
那是我第一次觉得自己有所价值
it was the first time I was worth something.
觉得自己有所归属
I belonged to something
归属于比我更重要的东西
more important than me.
他们教会我们忠诚
And they taught us about loyalty,
教会我们如果发现
about what to do if we see
- 任何事... - 我要知道你在想什么
- anything... - I want to know what you think.
我是一个忠臣的人
I am a loyal person.
我只是不知道
I... I just didn't know
要向谁忠诚
which loyalty.
对我还是对帝国
To me or the flag.
你父亲会怎么说
What would your father say?
我从来不了解他
I never knew him.
他在一战时牺牲了
He gave his life in the First War.
你需要尽责
Your need to do your duty...
奉献于更高的目标
to belong to a higher purpose.
我很尊敬这一点 我也有同样的职责
I honour it. I share it.
但是除此之外
But beyond that,
我们必须记得在这身制♥服♥之下自己到底是谁
we must all remember who we are under the uniform,
记得终有一天战争会结束
that one day this war will be over,
我们终将望向彼此的双眼
and we will all have to look one another in the eye.
我可以不对这次越级进行追究
I can overlook this one transgression.
但是如果你你要继续在我手下学习
But if I am to continue to teach you
开♥发♥出自己的全部潜能
to reach your full potential,
我想要的是你的绝对忠诚
I want nothing less than your full loyalty.
毫无疑问
Without question.
很好
Good.
还有一件事我需要你思考
Then there is something you need to think about.
有时
Sometimes,
打败敌人的唯一方法
the only way to defeat your enemy
就是变成敌人本身
is to become your enemy.
利用真♥相♥
Deploying truth and trust
相信真♥相♥会服务于你的策略
as they serve your strategy...
相信敌人会被瓮中捉鳖
that he's willing to step into your parlour.
当敌人放松警惕 露出喉咙
And when he has relaxed just enough to expose his throat...
一击致命
you strike.
你儿子威廉在柏林收押
德国 柏林
柏林火车总站
Berlin Station Hauptbahnhof.
柏林站
Berlin Station!
欢迎来德国 达格娜
Welcome to Germany, Dagna.
她叫安妮娅
Her name's Ania.
能回家
What a relief
真是好啊
to be back home.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表