剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
毁灭这个噩梦的光亮
that will destroy this nightmare.
我们会团聚力量
We will gather our strength.
我们会磨快刀锋 当审判日来临的那天
We will sharpen our blades and when Judgment Day comes,
从天空中 从海洋里
from the air, from the sea,
我们都会一同崛起
we will rise together
共同出击
and strike all at once.
你们让我放他 我照办了
You asked me to release him. That's what I did.
然后你就背后开枪杀了他
And you shot him in the back.
希格知道我在和你们
Rigaud knew I was working
合作 他是会接受审查的
with you.He was about to be interrogated. I did
是我竭尽全力的保全了我们双方
what I had to do in order to protect us both.
你指望我把这当做是你的信任吗
And you want me to take that on faith?
随你怎么认为 我们对彼此的义务
Take it how you like. Our obligations to each other
- 到此结束 - 不然
- are now over. - Not necessarily.
你岳父正在进行一项绝密项目
Your father-in-law is working on a top secret project
- 叫金盏花行动 - 你怎么知道
- called Operation Marigold. - How do you know this?
我们在你的聚会上拿到了他的公文包
We broke into his briefcase at your party.
我们认为金盏花行动
We think that Operation Marigold
是波兰一家更新更大的炼油厂
is a new, bigger oil refinery
能够推进石油生产
in Poland capable of pushing oil production
保证纳粹的胜利
through the roof and guaranteeing a Nazi victory.
弗朗兹 我需要你帮我找出它
Franz, I need you to help me find it.
- 我为什么要帮你 - 你以前告诉过我
- Why would I do that? - You spoke to me once
想结束这场酷刑以及死亡集中营
about ending the cruelty and the death camps.
我现在就是在给你这个机会来结束这场战争
I'm offering you a chance to help end this war.
再不会有秘密 再不会有隐藏的计划
No more secrets. No hidden agendas.
我走之后我们保持联♥系♥
We stay in contact after I leave.
听起来很有说服力 但我不会冒这个险
It's tempting but I can't take that risk.
祝你的团队好运
Good luck to your team.
本着完全诚实的精神 弗朗兹
In the spirit of complete honesty, Franz...
你是问我告诉我父亲有间谍
Did I tell my father about the spies
假装成我朋友
who pretend to be my friends,
她混进我家还在街上跟踪我吗
come to my home and follow me in the streets?
我还没说
Not yet.
你要在波兰祝我们一臂之力
You will help us in Poland.
只要我的特工没能上报的那一刻
The minute one of my agents fails to report in,
这段录音就会公之于众
this recording goes public.
新消息 你要去波兰了
There's an update. You're going to Poland.
我们有人手能给小伙子们伪造证件
We've got a forger who can get papers for the boys,
- 费伯也答应重新合作 - 他怎么答应的
- and Faber's back on board. - How'd he take it?
- 要是你你怎么才会答应 - 我们还是
- How would you take it? - It was better
按原则收拢他比较好
when we had him on principle.
我们就是这么做的 威胁他的东西
We still do. The blackmail's
- 只是为一个保障 - 如果他不是
- just a guarantee. - If he's working against
自愿合作 我们还怎么信他
his will, how can we trust him?
我们必须相信
We have to trust
他对妻子的爱胜过对我们的厌恶
that he loves his wife more than he hates us.
奥罗拉 从你登上这列火车的那一刻
Aurora, the minute you're on that train,
你就完全是海伦·鲍尔了
you become Helene Bauer full time
这不会容易
and it is not going to be easy.
海伦和我处的还不错
Helene and I get along.
你会感到孤独 还会
You will feel alone. You will do things
做出说出你不想的东西
and say things that you don't want to
但你还是得顾全大局
but you've got to keep your eye on the bigger picture.
金盏花
Marigold.
我还要赶飞机 替我喝一杯吧
I've got a plane to catch. Raise a glass for me.
- 我会的 - 你和阿尔弗雷德谈过了吗
- I will. - And did you speak to Alfred?
把这事完成
Get it done.
祝你好运
Good luck.
做的好 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Well done, you bastard.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
还好
Um, yeah.
有一些话我之前就该说
Just something I should have said before.
那一次 那个...
That time, that, um...
那个吻
that kiss.
- 怎么了 - 那就是个错误
- Yeah? - It was a mistake.
- 我... - 那是个错误
- I... - It was a mistake.
- 这是辛克莱让你说的吗 - 不是
- Is this Sinclair talking? - No.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred,
看着我
look at me.
我在看
I am.
- 相信我 - 我信
- Believe me. - I do.
对你我没有对雷内的那种感觉
I don't feel for you the way I felt for Rene.
好消息
Here's a bit of good news.
我找到了一个完美的方法
I've found the perfect way to unburden us from some
能甩掉辛克莱刚弄来的法郎了
of Sinclair's freshly delivered francs.
等等 你多大了
Oh, hang on. How old are you?
不是吧 老爷爷
Really, Grandpa?
说的就像我以前没听说过一样
Like I haven't heard that one before.
说句话吧 敬我们逝去的朋友
How about a toast? To absent friends.
贾克·希格 雷内
Jacques Rigaud, Rene,
汤姆
Tom,
米瑞
Miri.
敬那些没能赶上的朋友
To the love they left behind.
干杯
Cheers.
- 哎呦 - "哎呦"不错啊
- Oooh! - "Oooh" is right.
您胸膛上有头发 还有胳膊上
Hairs on your chest. Or your shoulder.
我有个任务给你
I have a task.
我要你帮我去找太平洋地区战俘营的名单
I need you to search the camp rolls for POWs in the Pacific.
太平洋吗 上将先生
The Pacific, Herr Brigadefuhrer?
我要找一个加拿大人
I'm searching for a Canadian.
威廉·辛克莱
William Sinclair.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表