剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
and play the happy wife. If he only knew.
听着 我不想告诉你该怎么做
Listen, I don't want to tell you what to do...
- 那就什么也别说 - 嘘
- Then don't! - Shh-shh.
我和弗朗兹已经完了 我现在没告诉我父亲
I'm done with Franz And just because I haven't told
不代表我以后也不会说
my father doesn't mean I won't.
- 以后别再缠着我了 - 萨宾娜 萨宾娜
- Now, leave me alone. - Sabine! Sabine!
- 你有权利自己做决定 - 我说了别碰我
- You have the power to make a choice. - I told you not to touch me!
你知道他肯定会被处死的 这是法律规定的
You know he's gonna get shot, that's the law!
可你不知道我父亲是谁 根本毫无法律可言
You don't know who my father is. There is no law.
- 他可以流放弗朗兹 - 你想得太天真了
- He can have Franz exiled... - Might be a little bit naive.
又来了 我就是个不懂事的孩子对吧
There you go again. I'm a child!
放开我 还是你要用枪打我啊
Let me go! Or are you gonna just shoot me?!
你丈夫非常爱你 你知道吗
Your husband loves you very much. You know that?
叫警♥察♥ 她是个小偷 他们身上有枪
Call the police! She's a thief! They have a gun!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
- 求你了 - 离我远点
- Please. - Stay away!
情绪激动 不愿合作
Volatile. Uncooperative.
我们要保持距离 但是我们拿到了录音
We'll need to keep our distance. But we did get the recording.
萨宾娜什么也不知道
Sabine had no idea.
- 那我们拿到需要的了 - 是 毫无疑问
- So we got what we need? - Yeah, loud and clear.
她知道她丈夫为同盟国效力
She knows her husband is working with the Allies,
- 但是她守口如瓶 - 很好
- but she's keeping a secret. - Good.
暂时是这样
For now.
严格意义上讲 她这样做也算是个叛徒
This technically makes her a traitor too.
希望我们用不到这份录音
Let's hope we don't need to use it.
- 他马上就回来了 - 先生
- He's got to get back. - Sir...
今晚有一个派对 费伯升职了
There's a party this evening. Faber is being promoted and
萨宾娜说每个人都会参加 包括他的父亲
Sabine says that everyone will be there, including her father.
我猜她不打算去
And I presume she's not going to be there.
但是所有高♥官♥都会去
But all the top brass are.
机会难得 可能以后都不会有了
We may not get a chance like this again
我们觉得可以混进去
We were thinking that we could mingle, listen.
安插点假的眼线
Plant some false Intel.
- 施密特也会去吗 - 是的
- Schmidt's gonna be there? - That's right.
你觉得如何
What are you thinking?
海伦·鲍尔会跳舞吗
Does Helene Bauer know how to dance?
当然了
Of course she does.
如果萨宾娜决定了要说出真♥相♥
If Sabine decided to talk,
你们可能就是自投罗网
you could be walking into a trap.
如果派对如期举♥行♥ 那她就什么都没说
If the party's on, she hasn't talked.
说得对
Good point.
看看能不能把你的们名字加到宾客名单上
Let's see if we can get you on the guest list.
记住施密特是主要目标
Make Schmidt your priority.
- 她怎么样 - 没有危险
- How is she? - She's not in danger.
也没有和她父亲透露
She hasn't said anything
任何信息 你放心走吧
incriminating to her father. You're safe to go.
她有没有说她回不回家
Did she say if she's coming home?
除非她今晚不参加
Only that she won't be attending
你的升职派对
your celebration tonight.
我需要你在宾客名单里加两个人
I need you to put two names on the guest list.
海伦·鲍尔
Helene Bauer
还有卡尔·莱曼军官
and Sturmbannfuhrer Karl Reimann.
不可能 这是个私人派对
Absolutely not. It's a private function;
这样会吸引不必要的注意
it will bring unwanted attention.
- 没得商量 - 我说了不行
- You won't be compromised. - I said no.
要做双重间谍
This is what a double-agent
就得这么干 你到底做不做
relationship looks like. Are you in or not?
我的上级信任我
It is in your interest
对你有利是吗
that I maintain credibility with my superiors?
- 是的 - 自从上次任务失败
- Correct. - My agent in Canada
我在加拿大的特工就没有消息了
has not reported in since the failed operation.
但如果他被抓了
But if he has been captured
被你的人关了 也会对我造成不好的影响
and is in your custody, it would reflect poorly on me.
我知道你肯定不会放了他
I know you would never release him.
- 没错 - 我希望他死掉
- That's right. - I need him terminated.
- 光荣地死去 - 成交
- An honorable death. - Consider it done.
今晚的派对你的特工
Tonight, your agents
以在保持距离的情况下进行观察
can listen and observe from a discreet distance.
我会见机行事
I will make introductions of my choosing.
明白
Understood.
祝你好运
Good luck with the call.
打扰一下 神父
Excuse me, Father.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
教堂里被关的那些人
The people they're holding inside the church...
- 怎么了 - 里面有一个是我的朋友
- Yes? - My friend is one of them.
我想让她知道
I want her to know she has
她朋友就在教堂外面 你能帮我吗
a friend on the outside. Can you help me?
我来给囚犯送面包
Bread for the prisoners.
我来给囚犯送面包
Bread for the prisoners.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
你是"从月球来的女孩"吗
Are you the "Girl from the Moon"?
我猜你是通过那些支持者
I assume you acquired your job at the Royal Care Society
加拿大 安大略省 X营地
才能在皇家护理协会的工作吧 他们是谁
through your sympathizer contacts. Who are they?
我们已经审过了你在纳粹酒吧的同伙
We're already questioning your Swastika Club associate
还有其他的顾客 不过基本都是些蠢货
at the bar, as well as the other patrons. They're mostly idiots.
但是你其他的同伙倒是有几个精明的
But you also have some sophisticated colleagues.
你给克劳斯的压缩炸♥药♥
Who provided you with the compact explosive
是谁提供给你的
you gave Klaus?
你还有别的问题吗 用不用我帮你列个清单
Any other questions? Maybe I should make a list.
你越痛快的回答我的问题
The sooner you answer my questions, the sooner
你的胳膊就能越早的开始血液循环
you get some circulation back in your arms.
你们就是这样办事的吗 只用说你想知道的吗
Is that how this works? I just tell you what you want to know?
他们一定是找不到人了
They must have run out
才会把你升为中士
of manpower to promote you to sergeant.
要是你工作干得好 也不至于落在我的手里
If you were better at your job, you wouldn't be here.
克劳斯·弗罗默能带炸♥弹♥过安检我倒挺惊讶
I'm impressed Klaus Frommer was able to get the bomb
那小孩总是提心吊胆的
past your security. Kid was a little jumpy.
他根本没必要送死 是你玩弄了他
He didn't need to die. You manipulated him.
看样子你还是很在意自已杀的这个德国人的啊
You seem to care a lot about a German you killed.
这是你杀的第一个人 没错吧
He was your first, wasn't he?
他们居然还派你来审讯我
And they sent you in to talk to me.
派一个情绪化的长官来审犯人
Bad strategy to send an emotional officer
- 可不是个好主意 - 够了
- into a room with a subject. - That's it.
我本来是不想这么做的
I didn't want to have to do this.
你还好吗
You OK?
我还好
I'm OK.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
海伦·鲍尔夫人
Frau Helene Bauer
以及卡尔·莱曼长官
and Sturmbannfuhrer Karl Reimann.
- 我很荣幸 - 很荣幸再次见到您
- It was a pleasure. - A pleasure to see you again.
弗朗兹 献上我诚挚的祝福
My warmest congratulations, Franz.
感谢你邀请我们
Thank you for including us,
少将先生
Herr Brigadefuhrer.
你们能来 我很开心
I'm delighted you both could make it.
爱丽丝 这封电报什么时候来的
Alice, when did this come in?
-半小时以前 - 谣言还是已经证实了
- A half hour ago. - Rumour or confirmed?
我以为贾克·希格和戴高乐将军
I thought Jacques Rigaud was
还流亡在伦敦
still in exile in London with General De Gaulle.
有两个线人证实他已经登陆
Two sources confirmed he has landed on the coast.
他正打算前往巴黎
He's been making his way toward Paris,
现在已经没他的行踪了
village by village, off the radar.
他的作用非常大
He could make
抵抗组织已经分散了
a hell of a difference. The Resistance is divided.
他们需要一个首领 追踪他的行迹
They need a leader. Track his movements,
- 把他的照片挂上来 - 没有照片
- get his photo up. - No photos.
他不露痕迹 审讯怎么样了
The man's a shadow. How's interrogation going?
我现在让他休息一会
I'm giving him
好好考虑一下人生
a short break to think about life.
时间已经够久了
And long enough.
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表