剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
You were so strong, Will.
你为了奥利那么坚强
You were so strong for Ollie.
你为了我也那么坚强 没有你
You were so strong for me. Now I would not have
我现在办不到 我们得再来一次
made it through without you. We have to do that again,
我们俩一起
both of us.
我们必须坚强 儿子
We have to be that strong, son.
我已经坚强了太长时间
I've been strong a long time.
- 我知道 再稍微坚持一下 - 你过来
- I know you have. Just a little longer. - You, come here!
- 走 - 不 不要再让他们带走我
- Let's go! - No. Don't let them take me
- 求你了 不 求你 爸 - 不 我在这
- again, please. No, please! Dad - No! I'm right here.
- 我再也受不了了 爸爸 - 我就在这
- I can't do it again! Dad! - I'm right here with you.
- 爸 爸 - 你不是一个人在战斗
- Dad! Dad! - You're not alone!
- 不 - 你不是一个人在战斗
- No! - You're not alone!
弗朗兹 你去哪
Franz! Where are you going?
去见我的囚犯 我需要在审其他犯人之前
To see my prisoner. I need some time with Sinclair
和辛克莱谈谈
before we involve the others in the conversation.
这就不需要了吧
That won't be necessary.
我了解他 如果是我开始谈判的话
I know the man. He will be more responsive
- 他会更合作的 - 辛克莱不会叛变的
- if I begin the negotiations. - Sinclair will not be turned.
上将 科勒已经决定
Oberst, Gruppenfuhrer Kohler has decided
换个方式行事了
to take a different approach.
辛克莱就要被审问处决了
Sinclair will be interrogated and then executed.
那男人知道的情报就是取之不尽的资源
That man is an unlimited intelligence source.
有传言说我们在俄♥国♥的资产会缩水
There are rumours that our fortunes in Russia are beginning to turn.
我们需要好消息
We need good news.
为了政♥治♥宣传就牺牲他
Sacrificing him for propaganda
会让我们因目光短浅而损失惨重
is a short-sighted waste of our most valuable asset!
科勒坚信他们计划的价值比放走他
Kohler believes their plan's value outweighs the risk of releasing him
让他成为双面间谍的风险更大
in the field as a double agent.
只要他的儿子在我们手中就不存在风险一说
There is no risk as long as we have his son!
所以我们才要当着他的面折磨他儿子
Which is why Sinclair will talk
这样他一定会开口
as soon as we begin torturing the boy in front of him.
我们让他和家人团聚已经是软化他的手法了
We're already softening him with a family reunion.
我们还抓到了一个间谍
We captured an additional spy.
也许可以先处死他 费伯少将还是可继续
Perhaps that man can be executed and Brigadefuhr Faber
他和辛克莱的工作
could still pursue his work with Sinclair.
他们都是下定决心了的 他可以
Their minds are made up. Your man here
审问那个英国佬
can start interrogation on the Brit.
与此同时
And, in the meantime, why don't you
你继续回施密特上将那继续你的职责
return to your responsibilities to Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt.
- 这不可能 - 现在可是正午啊
- That's impossible. - In the middle of the day?
- 他们不会的 - 只是个军事训练
- They wouldn't. - It's a drill.
执行第一安全协定
Security protocol one!
躲进最近的避难所 快点走
Proceed to the closest shelter. Go! Let's go!
执行第一安全协定
Security protocol one!
- 空袭 - 是的
- Air raid. - Yes.
- 那么我们必须得离开这里 - 嘘 没事
- Then we have to go. - Shh, it's fine.
- 我不能待在这里 - 你只管坐下
- I can't stay here. - You just sit down.
你会没事的
You'll be fine. Mm?
- 这里不安全 - 躺下就好
- It's not safe here. - Just lie...
我们必须去避难所
We have to get to the shelter.
你就睡一会
Shhh. You're just gonna sleep a little.
休息吧
Shhh. Rest.
我们得走了
We need to go.
- 我们得走了 - 快好了
- We need to go. - Yeah, almost there.
- 可以了 看起来很好 - 可以是不够的
- It's fine. It looks fine! - Fine's not good enough.
我们只有一次机会
We get one shot at this.
帮我一下
Give me a hand.
阿尔弗雷德 你得帮我弄这个
Alfred, you've got to help me with this!
绿灯 快点 所有人 快跳 跳 跳 跳 跳
Green light! Come on! Everybody, let's go, go, go, go, go!
跳下去 不然我把你扔下去
Jump or I'll bloody throw you out.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
阿尔弗雷德 看着我 看着我 阿尔弗雷德
Alfred, look at me! Look at me, Alfred!
你没事的 跟我来 好吗
You're fine. Just come with me. Yeah?
来 来
Come, come.
这里很安全 你不用担心
It's safe here. You don't need to worry.
我马上就回来 好吗
I'll be right back, all right?
我不会离开你 我保证
I won't leave you. I promise.
下一段怎么唱的
How does the next part go?
大白天的就搞突袭吗
A daylight raid?
英国皇家空军给他们发信息让他们知道我们来
RAF sending a message to let them know we're coming for 'em.
- 你早知道了 - 细节不清楚
- You knew? - Not the details.
这可是坏消息 如果城市被攻击了 他们会
This is bad news. If the city's under fire, then they'll
- 取消今晚仪式 - 不 这不是全面进攻
- cancel the ceremony tonight. - No, it's a contained attack.
纳粹会低调处理一切的
Nazis will downplay everything.
他们想保持他们无人可及的神话
They want to maintain the myth that they're untouchable.
这场表演要继续下去
The show must go on.
我们也是这样
Which could work for us now.
他们会不够人手的
They'll be understaffed.
我希望你知道
I need you to know
送皮特和大卫
that sending Peter and David,
送这两个男孩去死 是我这辈子
sending those two boys to die, was the hardest thing
做过最难的事 但这是完成任务
that I've ever had to do in my life, but it was the only way
唯一的办法
this mission would survive.
阻止金盏花行动比你我都更重要
Stopping Operation Marigold is more important than you or me.
比威廉更重要
It's more important than William.
- 把犯人放出来 - 他们会在我面前
- Get the prisoner out! - They're gonna torture
折磨我儿子 尼尔 他们这样做的时候我会谈
my son in front of me, Neil, and when they do, I will talk.
但这不能发生
And that can't happen.
我会给你争取点时间逃出来
I'm gonna buy you some time to get out.
- 我不会把你丢在这里 - 他们要活捉我
- I'm not leaving you here. - They need me alive.
我可以拖住他们
I can hold them off.
你没事的
You're OK.
阿尔弗雷德 你没事的
Alfred, you're OK.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
是吗
Are you?
我在
I am.
你有什么事不敢告诉我
What is it that you were afraid to tell me?
别这样对你自己 让我帮你
Don't do this to yourself; let me help you.
我不想你对我留下
I don't want you to remember me
这样的记忆
as that.
什么样的记忆
As what?
一个怪物
A monster.
我那一次
The reason why I went
去找费伯的原因
to Faber that once?
是因为我做了一些可怕的事
I did something terrible,
我没办法面对你了
and I couldn't face you.
你说什么都不能改变
Nothing you can say changes
我对你的感觉
how I feel about you.
我杀了一个无辜的人
I killed an innocent man...
就在施密特的派对上
at Schmidt's party.
其中一个犹太仆人
One of the Jewish servants,
我杀了他
I murdered him.
为了什么呢
And for what?
就为去取悦一个纳粹
To impress a Nazi.
每当我闭上眼睛
I see his face
我都能看到他的脸
whenever I close my eyes.
他就是 他那么
He's just... he's so
害怕 和那么...
afraid and so...
那么无助 我觉得
so helpless. And I think
这是我造成的
I did that.
我和那些纳粹都是一类人
I'm no better than any of them.
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
那不是你
That wasn't you.
做那些事的人不是你
That wasn't you who did those things.
是海伦·鲍尔
That was Helene Bauer.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你是谁
I know who you are.
你是奥罗拉
You're Aurora.
你是奥罗拉
You are Aurora.
从牢房♥里出来
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表