剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
我还以为希格已经被流放了
I thought Rigaud was in exile.
如果现在站出来 我们将保证你的安全
You will not be harmed if you come forward right now.
出来吧
Reveal yourself.
先生们 有什么想说的吗
Gentlemen, anything to share?
希格 我们知道你正在听
Rigaud, we know you're listening.
那你听好 我们要一个一个的处死这些囚犯
So hear this. We will execute these prisoners
直到你现身为止
one by one until you step forward.
这就是
This is what comes
帮助帝国敌人的下场
of aiding enemies of the Reich.
任何企图干涉的人将被枪决
If any of you interfere, you will be shot.
越早指认希格
The sooner someone identifies Rigaud,
越多的人就能活命
the more lives will be spared.
没人吗
No one?
- 女士们 最后的机会了 - 不
- Madame? Last chance. - Non.
有人想说什么吗
Does anyone have anything to say?
别说话
Stay quiet.
门口有辆车在等着你
There's a car waiting for you at the gates.
你现在就得走
You need to leave. Now.
你外面的朋友会帮你的
You have friends on the outside that want to help you.
我可以把你送到门口 那里有一辆卡车在等着
I can get you to the gate. There's a truck waiting.
它会带你去安全屋 你站得起来吗
It'll take you to your safe house. Can you stand?
你要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
布雷兰中士要见他
Sergeant Breeland wants him.
想在哪见他
Wants him where?
我问你 "想在哪见他"
I said, "Wants him where?"
她没有提过要转移犯人的事
She never said anything about a transfer.
- 快跑 - 站住
- Run! - HEY!
马上站住
STOP RIGHT THERE!
拦住他
Stop him!
回去房♥间里
Get back in the room!
希格
Rigaud?
现身吧
Reveal yourself!
谁想帮我拯救他们的生命啊
Who will help me save their lives?
没有人吗
No one.
不
No.
现身吧 希格
Please, Rigaud.
救救这些人吧
Save these people.
- 别冲动 - 我不能袖手旁观
- Please, come on. - I can't do nothing.
你知道他们会对你做什么
Come on, you know what they're gonna do to you.
你想想吧
Think about it.
有人有话说吗
Does anyone have anything to say?
一个字
One word
就能救这位年轻女士的命
and the young lady lives.
安静
Silence!
我说 "安静"
I said, "SILENCE!"
别看了
Stop looking.
我不能让他们为我丧命
I can't let them keep dying for me.
原来是你
It's you.
不 你不能去自首
No. You can't turn yourself in.
你这样会正中他们的下怀
You're gonna give them exactly what they want.
不然我们的朋友就是枉死了
And our friend, she's gonna have died for nothing.
希格 现身吧
Rigaud, identify yourself.
我和我的朋友
My friend and I,
我们准备掉头回去巴黎 我们在那里有朋友
we're heading back to Paris. We have friends.
我们可以保护你 你明白吗
We can keep you safe. Do you understand?
法国现在需要你
France needs you right now.
那他们怎么办
What about them?
我们都很清楚他们无论如何都不会被释放
We both know they won't be spared anyways.
非常感谢 祝您夜晚愉快
Thank you very much. Have a lovely evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗朗兹 好消息
Franz, I've heard good news.
你在加拿大的特工还活着
Your agent in Canada is alive.
- 很好 - 他甚至还成功的
- Good. - He even managed
监听到可能是盟军诺曼底登陆的情报
to radio intelligence about potential Allied landings in Norway.
- 这是一个好消息 - 我正打算
- I'm glad to hear that. - I'm going
向柏林提议让他们考虑
to make a recommendation to Berlin to consider
加强我们在北海港口的防御
fortifying our ports along the North Sea.
你刚才的演讲真是激动人心 弗朗兹
It was an inspiring speech, Franz.
很荣幸和你一起共事
It's been a privilege serving with you.
我知道了
Yes.
我今晚要和我父亲待着
I thought I might stay here with my father tonight.
我们还有很多事情要聊
We have a lot to catch up on.
和我一起回家好吗
Please come home with me.
我做的每一件事 每一个决定
Everything I do, every decision I make
都是为了你 为了我们
is for you, for us.
那你以后做决定的时候可以考虑一下我的意见
Then maybe it's time you start including me in those decisions.
我保证
I promise.
他们现在正计划占领整个法国
They're planning to occupy all of France now.
- 以后再没有划分界线了 - 什么时候
- No more demarcation line. - When?
很快
Soon.
所有法国在位的当权者
All the remaining French authorities
都将会被德国人取代
will be replaced by Germans.
就在抵抗组织开始分♥裂♥的时候
Just when the Resistance is turning against itself.
共♥产♥党员 学生 天主教♥徒♥
Communists, students, Catholics;
他们当中没有人能在行动方针上达成一致
none of them can agree on a course of action.
- 他们都会听你的 - 可能吧 走着瞧吧
- They'll listen to you. - Maybe. We'll see.
我们现在都该心怀希望
We could all use a sign of hope right about now.
走吧
Come on.
这是空枪
They're blanks.
别动 他现在还被审讯弄得
Don't! He's still disoriented
神志不清
from the interrogation.
被他训练过的人 可能已经留意到蛛丝马迹
A man with his training, he might have noticed a tail.
但他很着急想去那里
But he was in a hurry to get here.
他当然想
Sure he was.
我们给了他那么大的好处让他监听祖国...
We gave him a nice nugget to radio home...
盟军正准备通过挪威登陆入侵
That the Allies are preparing an invasion through Norway.
把焦点从北非移开
Keeps the focus off North Africa.
当你让对方低估你的时候就有效果了
It helps when you let them underestimate you.
我们得兑现对你上司的承诺
We have a promise to keep to your boss:
让你光荣的死去
an honourable death.
你需要祈祷吗
Do you pray?
不
No.
他们面临着一个危机
They're facing a crisis.
德国的石油供应正在迅速耗尽
German oil supply is draining fast.
预计到了春天他们将会寸步难行
They're predicting they'll be immobilized by spring.
所以他们实际上非常脆弱
So they're actually vulnerable.
除了这个
Except,
- 根据这个... - 他们正计划
- according to this... - They're projecting
在三月份大量的生产原油
a surge in oil production in March?
这是高度机密计划中的一部分
It's part of a highly classified project.
- 金盏花行动 - 这是什么
- Operation Marigold. - What do we think that is?
新的炼油厂 更大的炼油厂
New refineries? Bigger refineries?
那上没写地点吗
And there's nothing in there about where?
- 没有 - 我们会找出来的
- No. - We'll find out.
是的 我们确实有一个新的优势
Yeah, we do have a new asset.
用缩微胶卷拍摄一下文件
Microfilm the transcripts.
我会把底片拿回营地
I'll get the negatives back to Camp.
- 发给梅休 - 好的 长官
- Send for Mayhew. - Yes, sir.
谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德 我可以和你说两句吗
Thank you, Alfred. Could I speak to you, please?
好的
Yeah.
你和阿尔弗雷德
You and Alfred
做得很好
did good work.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我打算让你来决定
I'm gonna trust your judgment
如何处置他
on how to deal with him.
- 阿尔弗雷德 - 奥罗拉 他对你的感情
- Alfred? - Aurora, his feelings for you
让你们变得脆弱
make you all vulnerable.
我知道我在做什么 我会处理好
I know what I'm doing. I can handle it.
- 费伯知道了 - 有什么事
- Faber knows. - What's going on?
- 结束它 - 他拿到了一个联♥系♥人名单
- End it. - He's got a list
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表