剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
密谍伙伴 前情提要
Previously on X Company...
您一定是萨宾娜的父亲了
You must be Sabine's father.
我是海伦·鲍尔 我一直很期盼能见到您
Helene Bauer. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
他是一名德国间谍 他在哪
He's a German agent. Where is he?
我这算是给你面子了
This is me, asking you the nice way.
我们得兑现对你上司的承诺
We have a promise to keep to your boss.
那我们怎么去波兰
So how can we get to Poland?
有个办法可以在没有证件的情况下越过边境
There's one way to cross those borders without papers.
长官 他们在去波兰的火车上
Sir, they're on a train to Poland.
是往集中营去的
Headed for a concentration camp.
我们得逃
We have to escape.
让他们登上那辆火车是我的错
It's my fault that they're on that train.
我让那支队伍处于危险中 就因为我
I put that team at risk because I was...
自私
Selfish.
哈利
Harry!
克里斯蒂娜 我就靠你了 我相信你的判断
Krystina, I rely on you. I trust your judgment.
下一个出去的行动组你可以加入
The next operational team that goes out, you're in.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我们要把你们都带回我们的营地 该走了
We're going to take you all back to our camp. We have to go.
我们知道这列车上有一批武器
We know this train is carrying a shipment of weapons
我们很乐意帮你们带着 她是你妻子吗
and we'd very much like to take them with us. Is that your wife?
不
No!!
枪昨天就到普鲁斯科了
The guns arrived in Pruszko on yesterday's train.
这些就是我们被德军抓起来的六位战士
These are the names of six of our fighters in German custody.
我就用弗里茨做交易了
I will trade Fritz for them.
除非这六个人都到场 不然我们就处死他们
Unless all six prisoners are there, we'll execute him.
我可以给你一份工作
I'm offering you a job.
我希望你能成为我的同事
I'd like you as my associate.
你可以在上午九点就开始在办公室工作
You can start at the office at 9 am sharp.
但是也有奖品
We did land a prize.
一位少将
A Brigadefuhrer.
密谍伙伴 第三季第五集
加拿大 多伦多
彼得
Pete?
给你的指令很明确
Your instructions were clear.
进入这个房♥间的人是间谍
The man who enters this room is a mole.
- 你该开枪杀了他的 - 但他是彼得啊
- You were to shoot him. - But it was Peter.
有时候你的朋友就是间谍
Sometimes your friend is a mole.
你要杀的人很可能就是你认识的人
You might have to kill someone you know.
我不知道这是训练 下一次...
I didn't know it was a drill, okay? Next time...
你都死了哪还有什么"下一次"
There's no "Next time" When you're dead.
我会向布雷兰中士提交报告的
I'll send my report to Sergeant Breeland.
回营地去吧
Get back to the Camp.
你已经接受过这个测试了吗
You already did this test?
是的
Yeah.
结果怎么样
How'd you do?
我向珍妮开枪了
I shot Janine.
波兰 普鲁斯科 市政厅
早上好 海伦
Good morning, Helene.
你昨晚睡上觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
我也没睡
Me neither.
- 他那有消息了吗 - 还没有
- Has he heard anything? - Nothing yet.
天亮以后他一直都在费伯少将的办公室里等着
He's been in Brigadefuhrer Faber's office
但在戈施区队长来之前
since dawn. But not much he can do
他也做不了什么
until Polizeifuhrer Goestchl gets here.
也就是我的上司
My boss.
他马上就到了 与此同时
He'll be here soon. In the meantime...
女士们
Ladies,
这是我们的新同事 海伦 这是马琳
this is our new associate, Helene. Marlene,
- 洛特 - 很高兴认识你
- Lotte... - Nice to meet you.
种族以及安置问题都由我们在这里解决
So, Race and Resettlement, that's us, in this area.
警♥察♥在这栋楼的另一边
Police are on the other side of the building,
我们还在为盖世太保找合适的工作地点
the Gestapo we are finding room for.
妇女联盟也在这里
Oh, the Women's League are here too.
我们的机构组织层层叠叠
We're all piled on top of each other.
这只是暂时的安排
It's a temporary arrangement.
我们现在才刚刚开始
We're just at the beginning now.
刚刚开始
The beginning?
波兰是我们地盘的边界
Poland is the frontier of our Lebensraum.
但是不久以后这些土地都会成为我们的
But soon all of this land will be reclaimed as our own.
我们从哪开始呢
Where do we start?
你要给抵达波兰的德国♥军♥官
You will be assigning homes to the German officers
分配房♥屋
arriving in Poland.
- 这些房♥子没人住吗 - 屋主都跑了
- The homes are empty? - The owners are gone.
今天先处理这些文件
I'd like to process these portfolios today.
这些人都身居要位
These are important men.
文件夹里的每一个人
Everyone in this folder
都要给他们分配高级住♥宅♥
gets a high-grade property.
这还不算什么 你应该看看
Oh, that's nothing. You should see
施密特上将住的地方
where Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt lives.
绿色♥区♥域的所有房♥屋都可以分配
Everything in the green area is ready for reassignment.
他的父母 他的兄弟
His parents... his brothers...
都以为他只是在渥太华干一份普通工作
they think he's a kid working at a desk in Ottawa.
他们会收到一份电报
They'll get a telegram.
对他的死编个故事
A story.
而某个混♥蛋♥
While some other bastard
还在那活的好好的
gets to keep breathing.
你不能怪他没在玻马克救我们
You can't blame him for not rescuing us at Pomoc.
他也没想到自己会被捕
He didn't plan on getting captured.
在我们登上那列火车之前
He had blood on his hands
他手上就已经沾上了鲜血
before we ever got on that train.
他是我们与炼油厂之间唯一的眼线了
He's our only inside connection to the oil refineries.
我们应该庆幸他在这里
We're lucky he's here.
- 庆幸 - 至少我们可以保护他
- Lucky? - At least this way we can protect him.
我是不是还应该感谢他
Shall I go thank him
让我们搭火车去波兰啊
for a train ride to Poland, while we're at it?
还是说感谢他打死了希格
Or for shooting Rigaud?
在巴黎的盖世太保监狱里
What about the hospitality
他是怎么对你的
he showed you in a Gestapo prison in Paris?
还是说你都已经忘记了
Or have you forgotten about that?
我们要以大局为重
Think of the bigger picture.
我们必须安然无损地把他送回去
We have to get him back to work in one piece.
如果这些人发现我们帮纳粹 我们就死定了
If this lot catch us helping a Nazi, we'll be shot.
我们必须把他换出去
This prisoner exchange needs to happen.
在那之前就让波兰人收拾他吧
Until then I say let the Poles have at it.
戈施区队长在哪
Where is Polizeifuhrer Goetschl? I need those prisoners
马上释放那些囚犯
released immediately.
我们已经警告过他当前的形势了
We've been trying to alert him to the situation,
上将先生 他一直在调查
Herr Obergruppenfuhrer. He's been investigating
- 昨晚的一起事故 - 什么事故
- the other incident from last night. - What incident?
那列火车遭人破坏 被点燃了
The cargo train that was sabotaged. Set on fire.
- 上将先生 - 你带上阿德勒小姐
- Herr Obergruppenfuhrer. - Take Fraulein Adler,
去找戈施 马上带他来见我
find Goetschl, and bring him here immediately.
鲍尔女士
Frau Bauer,
请原谅我的粗鲁行为
excuse my brusque manner.
您不必道歉 上将先生
No apologies necessary, Herr Obergruppenfuhrer.
萨宾娜告诉我你要加入的时候
I was pleased when Sabine told me
我很高兴 我还不知道...
you were joining us. I didn't realize...
是阿德勒小姐让我来的
Fraulein Adler has offered me a position,
我非常高兴能在这工作
and I was delighted to accept.
欢迎你的加入
Ah. Welcome.
- 你运气可真好 - 是啊
- What extraordinary good luck. - Yes.
我也这么认为
I thought so too.
- 你要去哪 - 我们得找到奥罗拉
- Where are you going? - We need to find Aurora.
先生们
Gentlemen.
早上太忙了
It's been a busy morning.
我们还没有好好的认识一下
We haven't been formally introduced.
谢谢你们收留我们
Thank you for sheltering us.
他们就是在火车上放火组织出逃的
They are the Allied agents who organized the escape,
盟军特工
set fire to the train.
他们失去了一名成员
They lost one of their own.
请节哀
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表