剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
至于你的朋友们 我会尽力而为的
As for your friends, I'll see what I can do.
哈利
Harry?
他们开始行动了
They're on the move.
等等
Wait!
他们在撤退
They're pulling back!
看来他成功了
Looks like he came through.
看来这乐子得等以后享受了
Looks like the fun'll have to wait.
这不是失败
It's not a setback,
这是机会 金盏花行动的根据地就是波兰
it's an opportunity. Operation Marigold is based in Poland.
如果费伯被安排在他岳父身边
If Faber's posted alongside his father-in-law,
他就能更好地了解
it puts him in a better position to learn
这些炼油厂的位置
where the refineries are.
我们在波兰有关系网吗
Do we have any networks there?
没有 我们与当地抵抗组织没有任何联♥系♥
Zero. We have no contact with local Resistance.
所以你也要去那里
That's why you're going there too.
我不确定我们就能这么跟他去
I'm not sure we can just follow him there.
我是说 他已经准备不和我们合作了
I mean, he was ready to cut ties.
- 他没有命令开火 - 所有人都去波兰吗
- He doesn't call the shots. - All of us? To Poland?
我们怎么解释法国公民
How do we explain French citizens travelling
- 从德国进入波兰呢 - 我会联♥系♥
- through Germany into Poland? - I'll reach out to my friend
- 在交通部的朋友 - 那希格怎么办
- at the Ministry of Transport. - What about Rigaud?
法国怎么办 我们就这么放弃他们吗
What about France? Are we gonna just turn our back on them?
希格需要时间建立组织
Rigaud is going to need time to rally and organize.
法国完全沦陷后会变得更难
Yeah, it'll be even harder when France is fully occupied.
没时间了 我不能就这么放走一个有价值的人
That is time we do not have. I cannot leave an asset to slip away.
那如果...
What if...
- 算了 - 哈利 怎么了
- No. - Harry, what?
我在想... 汤姆会怎么说
I was just thinking... what would Tom say?
他会说我们的眼界太窄了
He'd say we're thinking too small.
如果我们能帮希格传递信息
He'd say what if we could help spread Rigaud's message
同时而且还能到波兰呢
and still get ourselves into Poland?
今天 希♥特♥勒♥将在全国无线电上演讲
Today, Hitler's speech will be on national radio.
民众硬性收听
Compulsory listening.
如果我们抢到足够波长的信♥号♥♥
So what if we could hijack the signal long enough
让希格来讲呢
for Rigaud to talk instead?
要比教堂演讲短 比发传♥单♥快
It's faster than church meetings, faster than leaflets.
- 你真能做到吗 - 我需要拿到
- Can you really do that? - I would need access to the
法国无线发送器 还要连接一段转播
Radio lie-de-France transmitter, I'd have to wire up a relay.
我们还需要一些播音设备
We'd also need to get our hands on some broadcast equipment.
- 这也不无可能 - 尼尔
- It's not impossible. - Neil.
让希格写演讲稿
Get Rigaud to write a speech.
好的
Okay.
我们不了解任何人 也不了解那个地方
We don't know anyone. We don't know anything about the place.
那有个正在发展壮大的德国社区
There's a growing German community.
那有很多跟你年纪相仿的女人
A lot of women your age.
这可以帮你分散一下注意力
It could help take your mind off things.
我要先需要考虑一下
I need to think about it first.
他已经开始安排转移了
He's already arranged the transfer.
他都没有过问我 好像我一点都不重要一样
He didn't even ask me as... as if I didn't even matter.
萨宾娜
Sabine.
也许这是最好的选择
Maybe it's for the best.
这座城市 这个房♥子
This city, this apartment,
这里有太多痛苦的回忆了
there are so many painful memories.
波兰可能是一个新的开始
Maybe Poland can be a new beginning.
我们也能离他们远远的
And we get away from them.
- 喂 - 少将先生
- Yes? - Herr Brigadefuhrer.
很抱歉打扰你 但是我认为
I'm sorry for troubling you but I know
您会想听这件事的 贾克·希格在巴黎
you would want to hear this. Jacques Rigaud is in Paris.
他在今早刚参加了一个抵抗组织的会议
He attended a Resistance meeting just this morning.
希格吗 很好 立即逮捕他
Rigaud? Good. Arrest him now.
这正是问题所在
That's the problem.
特工早上监视了会议
Agents had staked out the meeting and were prepared
但准备抓捕的时候您下令让他们
to raid it when they were relocated...
转移了
by your order.
您知道转移的原因吗
Do you know why those agents were relocated?
- 不知道 - 您知道
- No. - You realize
巴德今早从柏林到达机场了吗
Bader arrived at the airfield from Berlin this morning?
- 知道 - 那他的安保人员在哪
- Yes.- Where was his security detail?
不知道
I don't know,
- 我认为 - 你认为什么
- I presumed...- You presumed what?
你把他一个人留在了空机场
You left him to arrive at an empty airfield. How do you think
你觉得这看起来像什么样子 我现在问你
this would have looked? Now let me ask you this.
- 希格现在在哪 - 我不知道
- Where is Rigaud now?- I don't know.
先不要像柏林汇报 我会确保
Hold your report to Berlin. I'll see to it
抓到他的 晚点再谈
that he's captured.We'll discuss this later.
当时你在那
You were there.
在迪耶普
In Dieppe.
在沙滩上吗
On the beach?
是的
That's right.
那是可怕的一天
A terrible day.
你失去了朋友吗
You lost friends?
我已经不在数失去多少朋友了 我必须停下
I've stopped counting. I had to.
你是如何继续生活的
How do you keep going?
意识到我并不重要
Knowing that I don't matter.
无论我发生了什么
No matter what happens to me,
这场战争不会停止
the fight will continue.
就像你那位朋友
Like your friend.
我一直想着她的声音
I keep thinking of her voice,
她的歌♥声
how she sang.
铿锵有力
So proud.
空灵自♥由♥
So free,
即使面对死亡
even in the face of death.
我不知道她的名字
I didn't know her name,
但她提醒了我
but she reminded me
我们奋战的原因
that the reason we fight,
我们的朋友奋战的原因
the reason our friends fought...
比我们所有人的意义都大
is bigger than all of us.
您工作吧
I'll let you work.
尼尔
Neil.
还剩不到三小时了 我们必须要到这里
Less than three hours to go.We gotta get this into place.
我会在那里的
I'll be right there.
她叫米瑞
Her name was Miri.
我收到了你的电报
I got your telegram.
我还以为战争结束前都听不到你的消息了
I didn't expect to hear from you until this was all over.
你有消息吗
Do you have news?
我儿子还好吗
Is my son all right?
他们把他照顾的很好
They take good care of him
但他不喜欢特别待遇
but he doesn't like special treatment.
对 他一直不喜欢
No. No, he never did.
- 我们为什么来这里 邓肯- 恩斯特 我
- Why are we here, Duncan? - Ernst, I...
很抱歉以这样的方式见面 但
I'm sorry to have to meet like this but...
恐怕你还要再帮我一次
I'm afraid I need your help one more time.
我很感激你把我儿子从西伯利亚带回来
I appreciate your retrieving my son from Siberia,
可我没想到你居然一直因为这个
but I hadn't foreseen you taking that as license to keep coming
- 不断让我帮你做事 - 不是这样的
- to me for favours. - It's not like that at all.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
巴黎接收机接收柏林信♥号♥♥
So the Paris receiver picks up the Berlin signal
并将其传送给范围内的每个人
and transmits it to everybody within range.
你确定知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
一旦我们开始广播 我组装的这个中继器
Once we start broadcasting, this repeater I'm splicing in
将覆盖希♥特♥勒♥的无线电波
will take over Hitler's airwaves.
这个站发射机威力强大 他们甚至可能
This station transmitter is so powerful, they will probably
收听到来自英格兰的消息
hear the message in England!
- 天啊 - 没事的
- Jesus! - That's fine.
等等
Oh, wait.
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
我们要如何发出
So how do we send out
希格的声音而不只是一堆点和破折号♥
Rigaud's voice and not just a bunch of dots and dashes?
货车在路上了吗
That van on the way in?
它基本上是一个滚动的广播电台
It's basically a rolling radio station,
剧集 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表